Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In truth Verizon is Bell Atlantic doing business as (DBA) Verizon.
They bought out GTE and came up with the Verizon name.
They have since sold off most of the land lines. They only wanted the cellular and data part of GTE.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In my area Verizon no longer supports copper and only will offer you FIOS for Phones. Bell Atlantic Nynex Mobile was on my first cell phone and it was so big all that text actually fit!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, since that was 4 yrs ago... who cares? I have a Yahoo acct now, but sure didn't then.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wife unit told me a while ago that she was hungry and wanted to go get something to eat.
I reminded her where the kitchen was and just got a LOOK!
Sooo just got back from bloating out at Tex Mex place....

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wife unit told me a while ago that she was hungry and wanted to go get something to eat.
I reminded her where the kitchen was and just got a LOOK!
Sooo just got back from bloating out at Tex Mex place....

Thought I just read something about it being national taco day :cool:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening fugee's!

A couple of the flavors I ordered I gave a try. The Flavorah Vanilla pudding I tried at %3 and it was very bland. Tried it again at %6 and it was not an impressive flavor at all. Its just another vanilla flavor that taste nothing like a vanilla pudding.

Also tried Flavorwest Strawberry Shortcake. Its not a bad vape but not a great vape either. A bit too sweet strawberries for me.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugee's!

A couple of the flavors I ordered I gave a try. The Flavorah Vanilla pudding I tried at %3 and it was very bland. Tried it again at %6 and it was not an impressive flavor at all. Its just another vanilla flavor that taste nothing like a vanilla pudding.

Also tried Flavorwest Strawberry Shortcake. Its not a bad vape but not a great vape either. A bit too sweet strawberries for me.

Heya Doc!

Anyone tried the new Juicy Strawberry by FA?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember back long ago when vaping with a coil less than 1 ohm was ground breaking and radical?

I really thing we need some new definitions of subohming.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No shit - any lower and some of these vapers may as well be smoking :eek:
Yep at 200 watts if vaping is at all bad for ya it has to raise the risk factor a LOT.
And I just cannot think that vaping is totally safe.
Just safer that cigs at least in reasonable volumes and temperatures.

Just sucking down the heat of a hot vape could not be really good for ya.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugees, went to the lake near my house today....screw work, fish...:)

Fucking software won't let me load a picture of the lake, too many mbs.....:crazy:

Here ya go - did you get lucky?

Dale goes fishing.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugees, went to the lake near my house today....screw work, fish...:)

Fucking software won't let me load a picture of the lake, too many mbs.....:crazy:

Well geez, not surprised -- when i clicked it, then clicked the magnifier to see it full size... that pic is fucking HUGE! You gotta OPTIMIZE! :D

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Didn't catch anything, but a day fishing is better than any day working.....:)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Remember back long ago when vaping with a coil less than 1 ohm was ground breaking and radical?

I really thing we need some new definitions of subohming.
Yep at 200 watts if vaping is at all bad for ya it has to raise the risk factor a LOT.
And I just cannot think that vaping is totally safe.
Just safer that cigs at least in reasonable volumes and temperatures.

Just sucking down the heat of a hot vape could not be really good for ya.

My son likes to build sub-ohm... but he vapes it at just under 20w, because he likes MtL, not a whooshing huff. He really does love that STM, but he tightened up the airflow a good bit; still looser than I would prefer, but if it was tightened a bit more, I could probably learn to enjoy it.

Y'all know of anyplace to get a black STM for less than $25? I'm thinking of getting him one for xmas. If I start ordering shit now, I could get things from china in time for xmas.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My son likes to build sub-ohm... but he vapes it at just under 20w, because he likes MtL, not a whooshing huff. He really does love that STM, but he tightened up the airflow a good bit; still looser than I would prefer, but if it was tightened a bit more, I could probably learn to enjoy it.

Y'all know of anyplace to get a black STM for less than $25? I'm thinking of getting him one for xmas. If I start ordering shit now, I could get things from china in time for xmas.

Andria
Looked around on the net and did not find any cheap STM's.
A want to buy post?
I figure lots of vapers have a few of them that they have moved on from.
I only have silver or poly bell cap ones.

A few months ago a few places had them for ~$10 and I was tempted to buy more...
Not sure that Kanger is making them any more.

You can always buy the authentic parts and assemble one?
FT has the parts, but only get authentic parts or assembled clones. Some of the clone parts do not work right.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Guess I'll have to go get my own coffee this morning :cloud:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looked around on the net and did not find any cheap STM's.
A want to buy post?
I figure lots of vapers have a few of them that they have moved on from.
I only have silver or poly bell cap ones.

A few months ago a few places had them for ~$10 and I was tempted to buy more...
Not sure that Kanger is making them any more.

You can always buy the authentic parts and assemble one?
FT has the parts, but only get authentic parts or assembled clones. Some of the clone parts do not work right.

I did find one, a black one like I want, at MistHub -- https://www.misthub.com/products/kanger-subtank-mini-clearomizer?variant=11019111045 -- for $25, which is why I said such a specific price. $25 isn't bad, I just wondered if there might be better. That black with red o-rings would look AMAZING on his new black/red Revenger.

Y'all know anything about MistHub? I see their links in google results quite often, but AFAIK, I've never seen them spoken about in the forum.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did find one, a black one like I want, at MistHub -- https://www.misthub.com/products/kanger-subtank-mini-clearomizer?variant=11019111045 -- for $25, which is why I said such a specific price. $25 isn't bad, I just wondered if there might be better. That black with red o-rings would look AMAZING on his new black/red Revenger.

Y'all know anything about MistHub? I see their links in google results quite often, but AFAIK, I've never seen them spoken about in the forum.

Andria
I ordered from them a couple of times about a year ago. Were fine.

22.22 at FT with free shipping.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004861/2769900-authentic-kangertech-subtank-mini-clearomizer

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered from them a couple of times about a year ago. Were fine.

22.22 at FT with free shipping.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004861/2769900-authentic-kangertech-subtank-mini-clearomizer

Any recollection of how their shipping speed compares with FT? I'm pretty sure that MistHub is in china, but I've noticed there can be a lot of variance in pkgs coming from Asia -- from Hong Kong, as little as 8 or 9 days -- with FT, can be 6 wks or more.

Andria

ETA: scratch that -- I just checked and MistHub appears to be in IL, so it wouild naturally be faster than FT. I think that's worth $2-$3 more.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any recollection of how their shipping speed compares with FT? I'm pretty sure that MistHub is in china, but I've noticed there can be a lot of variance in pkgs coming from Asia -- from Hong Kong, as little as 8 or 9 days -- with FT, can be 6 wks or more.

Andria

ETA: scratch that -- I just checked and MistHub appears to be in IL, so it wouild naturally be faster than FT. I think that's worth $2-$3 more.
Naah misthub is domestic I think FL maybe? I forget.
Would save about $8 or so considering shipping from Misthub.
Just take 2 weeks or so from FT.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria

38e653c40956c3d8bdfd77cf234de37e.png

Def a US company, they are a weekly sponsor on Mod Envy.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glad I looked! I do prefer to buy domestically if possible; I have very little patience for vapemail-anticip----AY-tion. :D When it's only a difference of a few dollars, I'll pay the bit extra to get it faster. :)

thx!
Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I need a day off! I have mods and attys that need cleaning. 16 days in a row is way too much. Overtime is nice, but so is spending time with the family unit! Ok my rant is over, thanks for listening......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, there comes a point where the $ just aren't worth it :wave:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So glad its Friday!!!

JuicyLucy