Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes they do. They can make life a living hell if you don't. The good thing was I only have 3 inside, the other 3 are outside BUT I could hear the feed me meows inside because they are all standing at the front door. I'll never buy 13lb bags of cat food again. It was a waste of money.
ALL of mine are outside kittys.
I buy 22 lb bags and wish they made a bigger bag of Purina Cat Chow.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ran over to PetSense after TSC and picked up the pup a sweater. Now she can do her business outside in the morning instead of shaking. I think she’s cute. The hood though drives her nuts! Lol
8D1C41E7-24D2-4BD5-919F-D16EA29EDF84.jpeg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tuxie is so spoiled, she gets THREE different kinds of cat food -- cans, of which she gets a half each day (around midnight); pouches, which are for dinner every-other-day (lunchmeat scraps on the off days)... and crunchy Meow Mix for nibbling on thru the day. :facepalm: Somehow, she's not obese, but it's a near thing. She actually IS "mostly fur".

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
We are transitioning our cats to a diet of raw meat with bones

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've never once used driven a snowmobile, but I think I'm going to start critiquing them.

BAM crew

First you have to find a reviewer to cite to back up your opinion as the Mooch of snowmobile experts

Also, don't forget to find one single link to a government website to use to back up your authoritative opinions

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First you have to find a reviewer to cite to back up your opinion as the Mooch of snowmobile experts

Also, don't forget to find one single link to a government website to use to back up your authoritative opinions
We will also exepect an unboxing and door rattle test and if the buttons are clicky or not.

If the snowmobile does not come in a nice box I am not interested in buying it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Definitely need to do that!
Then I'll go to a snowmobile forum and make sure everyone with snowmobiles knows, that I know, better than they do. I'll tell everyone how bad their snowmobiles are; and, that they should use the new eco-friendly snowmobile, that doesn't promote melting snow.
Ive never seen a snowmobile. I'm sure that of I ever rode one, I would win the Olympic snowmobile competition.

BAM crew

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Definitely need to do that!
Then I'll go to a snowmobile forum and make sure everyone with snowmobiles knows, that I know, better than they do. I'll tell everyone how bad their snowmobiles are; and, that they should use the new eco-friendly snowmobile, that doesn't promote melting snow.
Ive never seen a snowmobile. I'm sure that of I ever rode one, I would win the Olympic snowmobile competition.

BAM crew

Something else I'd like to point out that you completely missed: When new Canadians join said forum, you can specialize in telling Canadians where to get the best deals on snow machines

Also, you can contact the forum moderator and tell them they need an international section because you keep having to tell Canadians where to get snow mobiles, especially the batteries

All of this will also make you a snow machine battery expert

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I want Chinese snowmobiles with a belt drive made of real seal skin

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If not ill contact the fair shipping administration

BAM crew
Yep they will come by ship.
A group buy on a shipping container of them?

LOL it happens.
Had a guy wanting me to go in on a group buy of small Chinese tractors.
had to buy a whole container worth of them :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep they will come by ship.
A group buy on a shipping container of them?

LOL it happens.
Had a guy wanting me to go in on a group buy of small Chinese tractors.
had to buy a whole container worth of them :)
Whatever it takes to get it for free :)

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bahahaha!!!

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm no longer commenting

BAM crew

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Never owned one Vaping Device but knows more about how they work and the warranties.
Complains about the prices and combined shipping.
Shown a device for under $25 but argues it is in GBP and not USD but did not simply use Google for the discount code.
Promotes a reviewer hoping to get free gear.
Probably still smoking..............

Not mentioning anyone in particular or directly and supposed to be ignored by them but lets see how long this un-named person comes to argue......

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing i have decided from watching reviewers and such from the British Isles.
I think I would starve over there!!!!
I am allergic to fish, gives me headaches and I am NOT eating any spotted dick or haggis.
I would not even eat a non spotted dick.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
One thing i have decided from watching reviewers and such from the British Isles.
I am allergic to fish, gives me headaches and I am NOT eating any spotted dick or haggis.

Britain is world renowned for nasty food - and the Scots :huh:

How about a nice plate of Haggis for supper :poop:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Should I point out a certain person on VU accusing vape companies of fraud according to the dictionary definition is also a fraud if judged by using the dictionary as arbitrator?

View attachment 96453

I think some people just have entirely too much time on their hands, and not nearly enough useful things to do to fill it. So... they just make shit up! :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I've learned to enjoy quite a few different types of salt-water fish; still can't abide fresh-water fish of any kind... and I'd have to be a week dead before you'd catch me eating a fucking EEL.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've learned to enjoy quite a few different types of salt-water fish; still can't abide fresh-water fish of any kind... and I'd have to be a week dead before you'd catch me eating a fucking EEL.

Andria
And you won't catch me eating those little multilegged things that crawl around in the sediment of the ocean floor, or in rivers and lakes for that matter.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And you won't catch me eating those little multilegged things that crawl around in the sediment of the ocean floor, or in rivers and lakes for that matter.

Oh, mudbugs??? ME EITHER!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARGHHHHHHHH! I swear, that would be like eating a fucking cockroach or centipede or something. *shudder*

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
news media?

Yes, I'd say that description fits all the current media to a T... idiots who think slutty pumpkin-butt sisters are news or something. Give me a fucking BREAK. The only thing newsworthy about them is how on earth they managed to fuse pumpkins to the ends of their spines. Or if the entire clan was exterminated a la Helter Skelter.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mudbugs, shrimp, etc.

I like shrimp a great deal, but I have to be VERY careful; can't get it at a restaurant at all, because of those goddamned motherfucking SULFITES that the FDA allows them to put in food. If I buy shrimp at the market, I have to get the pre-cooked kind, because any of the raw kind have sulfites. Apparently no one in food pkging has ever heard of sulfur dioxide.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Crawfish, oh yeah!

boiled-crfawfish.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Jealous or homesick?
Jealous.. maybe both.
But life is much better here. I couldn't even find work there. I have the lady, kids and a job, here. Granted, I miss my family, and the culture there.

Sorry, for the momentary lapse into seriousness.

BAM crew

VU Sponsors