Ecig.com

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I recently went to Ecig.com to purchase some items and everything was fine until checkout . When i went to purchase, a pop up said cannot purchase so i went to chat with CS .

They told me that they would not honor my Discover card and i needed to use a different card , they clearly do accept Discover because it's listed all over their site .

My card is good and there are zero issues with it , i told them i only have a Discover card. They told me there's nothing they can do and to check back in the future .

At this point i said can you take my information and when the problem is corrected i can still get the item at the advertised price since it's not my fault.

The higher ups said "no" we can not do that .

Thats the last time i deal with them.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same here, This is not making for happy new customers when they have a problem with there web site and us Discover Card people are losing out. I sent an e-mail to the supervisor and am waiting for a reply now.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear that. Site is down. Cause some else post a 52% sale on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow. I just went to their site, never had before. It certainly says they take discover. I wouldn't do business with them, either. Sounds shady, the way they treated you. Sorry about your experience.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think they should at least issue us a "Rain Check" that we could use when THERE site starts working on Monday

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
At the top of there home page it says
Outstanding Customer Support
Does that mean they support having there customers out standing in the cold?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used my girl friend's Visa card and got my order done. I got 2 e-mails from the company and they said the problem with discover card was not there fault and were sorry they could not hold my order till the problem was solved, maybe Monday.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow. I just went to their site, never had before. It certainly says they take discover. I wouldn't do business with them, either. Sounds shady, the way they treated you. Sorry about your experience.

Thanks Huckleberried , it is what it is i suppose , does shock me that some vendors would rather take a hit to their rep (which many others will get to read) instead of just doing a minor favor for a customer that should of been offered in the first place.

Really mind boggling lol.

I think they should at least issue us a "Rain Check" that we could use when THERE site starts working on Monday[/QUOTE]

Yes they definitely should , it's a $17.00 dollar purchase lol , being in the hall of shame will surely cost them more than that.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Huckleberried , it is what it is i suppose , does shock me that some vendors would rather take a hit to their rep (which many others will get to read) instead of just doing a minor favor for a customer that should of been offered in the first place.

Really mind boggling lol.

Yes they definitely should , it's a $17.00 dollar purchase lol , being in the hall of shame will surely cost them more than that.
$17?? I bought several batteries, with there sale price I saved over $42

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered from them for the first time yesterday. I did not run into any problems but I used visa. Pretty lame that they advertise Discover and then not take them. A guy told me last night when I gave him the link for their 53% off sale that his prepaid visa was not accepted.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
$17?? I bought several batteries, with there sale price I saved over $42[/QUOTE].

Dang , it's good i didn't know that , i thought the sale was for the Istick only lol. If i had known the sale price applied to a lot more items i would of been on the warpath for sure.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang , it's good i didn't know that , i thought the sale was for the Istick only lol. If i had known the sale price applied to a lot more items i would of been on the warpath for sure.
I wish I would of bought more stuff, but they had already sold out on the stuff I was wanting. The SB juices arrived today from them; I was wondering if it was going to be the old stock without the dripper caps but they were not.

VU Sponsors