Become a Patron!

EcigExpress Presents: Basic DIY mixing "How To"

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks very much for the video.
Can't wait to check out the advanced tutorials!

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm about to get my first diy kit in a day or two and although I understand the concept of mixing juice what don't don't fully understand is how you know how much flavoring to put in. Are you just going off of recipes someone else is making or is there a way to know how much to use to make your own recipe. For instance if I want to make apple pie how much apple, pie crust, cinnamon, ect. Do you add?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm about to get my first diy kit in a day or two and although I understand the concept of mixing juice what don't don't fully understand is how you know how much flavoring to put in. Are you just going off of recipes someone else is making or is there a way to know how much to use to make your own recipe. For instance if I want to make apple pie how much apple, pie crust, cinnamon, ect. Do you add?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
There are a bunch of recipies posted on this site and another's. Apple pie is a common recipie. Another site that is a good resource to double thing and refer to is e-liquid-recipies.com. They have the ability to search by flavor and see what people think is the highest percentage for a single flavor recipie vs average mixing percentage for recipies.

It's all subjective and not alway correct but can guide you in the right direction.

If you are really looking for apple pie I know there was a recipie posted on this site that looked pretty good with a lot of solid responses. Just search Apple on this site and it should show up in the results. I've had the best luck with recipies post here by our veterans (I'm still a noob, but I'm having great results so far. )

VU Sponsors