Become a Patron!

EFF YOU Vaporkick...Share the crap out of this video!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Don't order from these guys. Just a warning

A really pissed off rant about an extremely rude and terrible juice company. Please steer clear of these swindlers.

Please share this video to as many social media outlets, forums, and groups as you can. Our community does not need a company like this ripping us off.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not social outside of this forum.
But I did pin it to my pinterest where I have many who follow my vaping board.
Cool thing is that I seen that there are already other vapers pinning this video too.
So it's getting out there.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok found out what "EFF" stands for...it means "Fuck"...Sorry I'm just used to people saying "fuck"

Dave, from the first video, had a chat with them on instagram. They are saying they sent his juice on November 28th, which I highly doubt considering he wouldve had it by now. After they sent him that reply, they went and straight insulted another person that was on the post asking about the same thing. Still no answers to my emails to them. Like I say in the above video, what if this wouldve happened to a new vaper placing his first juice order? That could be an immediate turn back to the shit we are trying to keep ourselves away from. Thanks Tom and Smokie for covering this.

VU Sponsors