Become a Patron!

eGo CE4 650mAh Battery

I just bought this and I was wondering, can I switch the 650mAh battery with something higher like 1100mAh? Or is it too dangerous?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Yes you can.

The CE4 does not care what the mAh rating of the the battery is.

Is this the first E-Cig that you have ever purchased by chance?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can use a vv ego battery 1100 mah, 1200 mah, 1600 mah. More vape time between charges with higher mah ratings.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep - most of the Egos are either regulated to give close to a constant 3.7 volt output or adjustable to somewhere between 3.2 and 4.2 volts. The mah rating only refers to how long the battery will last, not necessarily how much power it will deliver.

Welcome to the forum - what made you decided to try vaping?

Lol idk, I just wanted to try vaping because it made me happy and I remember taking a hit in my friends car and the feeling was just AMAZING, so I guess I want to keep vaping

Yep - most of the Egos are either regulated to give close to a constant 3.7 volt output or adjustable to somewhere between 3.2 and 4.2 volts. The mah rating only refers to how long the battery will last, not necessarily how much power it will deliver.

Welcome to the forum - what made you decided to try vaping?
It's in my last comment that I just post too lol I'm sorry, never used a forum either lol

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please tell me you're using juice without nicotine - there's really no need for it as a hobbyist, it's more likely to get you sick than high and it gives those of us who've used vaping as a means to quit smoking a bad name...

Please tell me you're using juice without nicotine - there's really no need for it as a hobbyist, it's more likely to get you sick than high and it gives those of us who've used vaping as a means to quit smoking a bad name...
Yeah, I bought some juices with 0mg nicotine

VU Sponsors