VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Could you post a picture of the Spider next to an Ego for us? It would be nice to see the size comparison.
Here ya go...
The Vision Spinner II = 16.5mm
Tesla Spider = 16.5mm
Evod/Ego = 14mm

This one is an 1100 mah Evod ....................... This one is a 900mah Ego C Twist
IMAG0061.jpg IMAG0072.jpg

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like my mods, but I'm thinking of getting a few eGo and other sticks for out and about when I don't want to break/lose my more expensive PVs.

I just received one of those 2200mAh from Fasttech yesterday. Charging it up now. It's red, though I'd like to get more and wrap them.

Anyone have vector templates of various eGo batteries so I can print my own wraps?

Last edited:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, Pami, the pics helped. And I like the evod rings, love the new wraps! Guess I need to go check them out....

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't suppose I could ask a huge favor from someone with a bunch of different sizes of eGo and EVOD batteries, could I? :)

I'd love caliper measurements of the length and diameter of the batteries.

I need to come up with something to do with our sticker printer. Right now, it's just sitting there collecting dust.

Tank you! :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Emilie, i have a (dead) 900 mAh that is 13mm in diameter - 77mm height to the line right before the button, above that, the diameter isn't the same. I have an 1100 mAh eGo C-Twist that is 14mm in diameter - 96mm height to the line before the button. I did not include the twist dial on the bottom in the height. These would not need a cut-out for the button, since it's not on the body. Hope I did this right and that it helps.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you Huck! :)

I need to come up with some cute designs to put on PVs.

It sounds like you did those measurements exactly like I need them, but I'm sure the best way for me to do this is to get a bunch of eGo and EVOD batteries so I can test-fit.

At least they're not too terribly expensive. :)

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMGOMGOMG, I just looked through one of our supplier's catalogs, and I could...wow, I think I could make an impact. :)

Gotta order some supplies. :D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Don't suppose I could ask a huge favor from someone with a bunch of different sizes of eGo and EVOD batteries, could I? :)

I'd love caliper measurements of the length and diameter of the batteries.

I need to come up with something to do with our sticker printer. Right now, it's just sitting there collecting dust.

Tank you! :)
@Emilie I appreciate your ambition. :) Don't mean to be a "debby downer" but, there are literally 1000's of ego-evod style batteries and they are all different brands, mahs, sizes and diameters. I personally own over 50 different size, shape, styles. There really are no "standard" sizes anymore. This is why I like PV Sleeveis so much... I just order the size I know will be big enough and do the trimming myself. Of course, you could just select a few "Name Brand" styles and make templates for those... but you would be limiting your selling potential. ;)

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Emilie I appreciate your ambition. :) Don't mean to be a "debby downer" but, there are literally 1000's of ego-evod style batteries and they are all different brands, mahs, sizes and diameters. I personally own over 50 different size, shape, styles. There really are no "standard" sizes anymore. This is why I like PV Sleeveis so much... I just order the size I know will be big enough and do the trimming myself. Of course, you could just select a few "Name Brand" styles and make templates for those... but you would be limiting your selling potential. ;)

Not Debby Downer at all! :)

Actually, that makes my life a whole lot easier. Just have a few generic sizes, and we're good! :)

I just shot off an email to one of my suppliers, and I hope to have samples this coming week.

"Bling" is the word.

As Captain Mal would say, "Shiny."

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not Debby Downer at all! :)

Actually, that makes my life a whole lot easier. Just have a few generic sizes, and we're good! :)

I just shot off an email to one of my suppliers, and I hope to have samples this coming week.

"Bling" is the word.

As Captain Mal would say, "Shiny."

You could also comb the Fast Tech website since they list dimensions. I've noticed a wide variety of sizes even among the same MAH rating. They must have several of the major manufacturing companies represented there. Most people don't know the actual manfacturers name. Just Ego or Spinner or Twist which is unrelated to manufacturer anymore.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will NEVER give up my Ego's. I don't care how many mods I have. They are just too easy to throw into my purse and carry around. Although I will admit I have 2 iStick orders in rather than placing another ego order ... But it's about time ego's got their justice.

This pic is from about a year ago. I'm due for an update ...

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My Spider came in! Hefty sucker. Nearly fully charged. I had a couple tanks I couldn't use very often without having to lift the center pin on my ego. They wouldn't work at all on my MVP or vv3. They work on my Spider! Gonna take it with me to work today and see how the day goes. Really excited about it, so far. Thanks for your help with this @Countrypami :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is a pic I took a while back... my collection has grown quite a bit since this was taken...
PpR4lb9MIYZK8QUyMPS9cYp5JOoUJYQqgzVfnwn4kcunrvzF74mfORIHa0Kz2tf9of7XO9RVbhE3U4iVfGi-YfV4b2SzEQyPpi4r8tJ4GFbp8_iuimu_PLCILDKHPPxYCmeoV8jbLkJaLGKCbNupQZFo6eK8G8fQ-PvOSAhs8DbWM5bipXu-aaVQBxEcBfz2pFg4F0ePOMLZuQKM7nv9yfa8CuzsqP4-TAoegEfa1NhmZJdPxaP2cJ7DVbRTiabmWpQw5p7qOHXN3uh6Of1iSoMb_ohKpW69VAyANQH6KUZbvYk7d3xaTiuUQ7G3tXLWOXassvUxL4N8Sfn5ilZklvhOuKqOH79dO7zNP4tlT3qo1mnOcti1CPh6HcLXjAhAqzELOHcJy52b4JtzPbqSzoQG2iF6BsPP8_ZKir_BYwfyHtTf5I_r8SpG2Z9BsU0fDekp6Lq83cPwyhlq0V8CLUI6nI_tYQOiFnPFaarokGNdLBC-g-zOWRqGYCXcUc3caauPsNdAuS5sDYWt2VtnfXYlCJSCqDUyBF8kuQcyvNLjqkOv1p29BDZ_x8L_dAPnjI2F8PqrTf3Ry0oqhadY5KuJdupJRTsDaMh8IIv3wBaP8bCR32FPIdEH9iOm1FstLmsOzn5NLMj20b-rlNb3oZQYVjDuK4_j7GkwvnXWWZ7GmSs=w602-h720-no
Ohh my god

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very nice collection I was just shocked by so many hahah its cool hey I have 50 mods counting a few egos not crazy at all :) maybe we are a bit OCD
but thats ok for vaping :)

Cool! :)

I thought you may have had an issue with how blinged out they were. :)

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Loving my Spider so far. Only issue is I'll need a different type lanyard. Stealth Vaping and all... ;)

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

Where are the requested pics?!? :p

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have no issue @Emillie I like bling

My mistake. I misunderstood your reaction.

No hard feelings? :)

I can only hope to have a collection like that someday. :D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Does anyone know the best place to find good cases for EGO batts and accessories?
Just about any shop out there has ego cases. Here's a few shops I buy from a lot...

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Who has the cute print ones ? Cow print etc, I will remember eventually, or look it up

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Vera Bradley has a "slim case" that sure looks like an ego case to me. I haven't looked up the measurements yet. But that's an option if your in the mood for something a little more designer quality. Also check out pencil cases / diabetes cases / Epi pen holders on Etsy.

Woow mate! big ego fan you are, you really carry some ego battery with difference appearance and capacity, but I suppose 1300mah not included ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Woow mate! big ego fan you are, you really carry some ego battery with difference appearance and capacity, but I suppose 1300mah not included ;)
LOL... Thanks!... got every shape and size in there... from 350Mah... to 2200Mah... and added a few since that was taken.

Kenneth98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a ego lover. This time i like mech mod ,lol

VU Sponsors