Become a Patron!

Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 Kit. "The first impression is deceptive"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, friends!

Today, I would like to speak about one new kit from Eleaf Co, which has been presented in the beginning on 2018 year and continued Pico line – Eleaf iStick Pico 21700. As you see, it has a modern way of feed – by 21700 battery, and this is good, but whether the device is good or not? Let`s find the answer!

DSC_1039.jpg

Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 Kit came to me in a light box, where on sides you can see the kit by itself, its name, underlined the possibility of use with 21700 battery and some other usual info.

DSC_1029.jpg

DSC_1033.jpg

Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 Kit set:
1 * Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 set;
1 * Eleaf ELLO atomizer;
1 * Spare glass tube with 4 ml;
1 * 21700 battery;
1 * Adapter to 18650;
1 * Extra 810 drip tip;
1 * Shaft extender;
1 * Replacement coil head HW1-C (0,25 Оhm);
1 * Replacement coil head HW2 (0,3 Оhm, pre-built);
1 * USB cable;
3 * Spare o-rings;
2 * User manual (box mod, atomizer);
1 * Warning card;
1 * Info card about coil heads​

Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 is indicator of how you can fit good parameters into a compact body.
Firstly I thought that the device would be bad because the presentation hadn`t impressed me at all, but now I`ve changed my mind. It`s of a high quality and assembly without backlashes, with a qualitative and no slipper painting.

Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 parameters:
Sizes: 77 mm * 50 mm * 25 mm;
Colors: Silver, Brushed silver, Black, Greenery, Hot pink, Grey​

On the face side there is a middle-sized black`n`white screen, the «Fire» button and micro USB port, supporting 2A charging. The «Fire» button work pretty good without misfires, but jingles a little and is of a middle size.

DSC_1046.jpg

On sides there are some paintings of Eleaf Co. logo and the name of the device.

DSC_1047.jpg

DSC_1048.jpg

On the top there is a spring-loaded 510 connector and platform for atomizers up to 25 mm flush. For example i`ve been using it with RADAR RDA, and it looked nice!
Besides them, the device has a cap of battery compartment, which can be screw off/on without difficulties.

DSC_1051.jpg

As for capacity, Pico 21700 has a 21700 battery in set, which has a 4000mAh capacity, and this is cool! Also, with the help of complete adapter you can use 18650 one.
A little note: «+» and «-» contacts have a protection stickers, so you need to take them off, or the device won`t work at all ;)

DSC_1073.jpg

At the bottom there is a rocket with «+» and «-» buttons. For me, this is unfamiliarly, but hope I will get used to it. As for the standing, these buttons are in niche, so, you won`t have problems when try to put it on the table.

DSC_0539.jpg

As for the screen, it`s black`n`white and shows such indices as wattage, temperature, mode name, current, voltage, resistance and battery level. The temperature index changes when it achieves the maximum value.

DSC_1074.jpg

For to turn the device on/off – push the «Fire» button for 5 times.

For to lock/unlock buttons – clamp «+» и «-» for a few seconds.

For to enter the menu of settings, you need to clamp simultaneously «+» и «Fire» buttons and then you`ll see the following menu:

DSC_1084.jpg

DSC_1085.jpg

Picture of an arrow – returns you to main screen;
«Sigma» sign and resistor picture – lock/unlock resistance;

DSC_1089.jpg

Four squares – here you can watch puffs counter, their time and return to main menu of settings;
DSC_1090.jpg

Ghost logo – activaton/deactivation of stealth mode;
DSC_1088.jpg
3 lines - power and preheat functions;

DSC_0912-1.jpg

«LOGO» sign – here you can activae/deactivate logo;

DSC_1088.jpg

«V» letter in circle – firmware view;

DSC_1087.jpg

Battery logo – info about battery

DSC_1086.jpg

For to activate/deactivate stealth mode you need to push «+» and «Fire» at the same time, provide that, such a mode`s activated through menu.

Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 specifications:
Wattage: 1-100W;
Voltage: 0,5-9V;
Modes: VW, TC (Ni, Ti, SS), Bypass;
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉;
Resistance: 0.05-1.5 Оhm (TC), 0.1-3.5 Оhm (VW/Bypass)
Charging current: 2А;
Thread: of 510 type, spring-loaded;
Battery: One 21700 or 18650 (with adapter);
Protection list: Of Shirt circuit, low and high voltage, from discharge​

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
With Eleaf iStick Pico21700 box mod manufacturer put Eleaf ELLO atomizer, which was presented some time ago. It`s no less qualitatively done, has the possibility of being used with 2 or 4 ml glass tube, a really qualitative assembly and looks good.

DSC_1054.jpg

Eleaf ELLO parameters:
Height: 46 mm (2 ml), 52 mm (4 ml);
Diameter: 24 mm;
Colors: Black, Silver, Blue, Gold, Red, Green​

2 ml version consists of 5 parts: of base, glass tube, replacement coil head, top cap with filling ring and drip tip. So, if you want to use 4 ml version, the number of parts will increase by one.

The base`s made for replacement coil heads, which fix to the inside with a thread and has a bottom airflow. The stroke is middle and has a stopper, but you won`t find any serious notches except some lines.
The tube is made of Pyrex glass, and in set we have only one pre each capacity, so, be careful, `cause lately time manufacturers`ve begun to press tubes really tough.

DSC_1059.jpg

Atomizer works with 2 complete coils: HW1-C (ceramic, 0,25 Оhm) and HW2 (0,3 Оhm). Both are pretty good in flavor, but I haven`t found big difference in vapor production. The ceramic version works on 35-40W and HW2 – on 45-60W, and these figures are right, I haven`t felt burnt.

DSC_1068.jpg

Top cap is monolithic to filling ring, and they form my favorite «slider» system with a wide window, which won`t make you confused with different types of bottles. There is a sign in the form of a triangle, which will help you to choose the direction of opening the cap.

DSC_1071.jpg

DSC_1070.jpg

Pre-built 810 drip tip`s made of Delrin, fixes to top cap with 2 o-rings, the landing is tight. If you don`t like it conic form – use another one of cylinder form from the box.

DSC_1055.jpg

Eleaf ELLO specifications:
Base: For replacement coil heads;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top, «slider» system;
Thread: of 510 type with swimming pin;
Drip-tip: of 810 type​

DSC_1043.jpg

Pros:
Quality and assembly;
Sizes;
Up to 100W wattage;
Autonomy;
Bottom airflow;
Convenient top filling;
Flavor;
21700 battery in set;
Price

Cons:
No RBA base;
«+» and «-» buttons are at the bottom;

CV
I thought, that I'd have to write a critical review of Eleaf iStick Pico 21700, but when had used it – realized, that for «the go» it`s cool! 100W wattage is enough for to use with different builds, and the top platform will suite lots of atomizers of different types. It has really compact sizes, and so, will be comfortable for to carrying in bag or pocket. Moreover, the autonomy of 4000mAh allows to use the device almost all the day, if you vape not every 15 minutes.
Speaking about the complete atomizer – Eleaf ELLO, I can say, that this is a convenient and qualified device too. Here we have a convenient filling, bottom airflow, no leaks and 2 types of capacity, which, with the help of replacement coil heads will allow to get goo experience.
As for the price, well, you can Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 Kit for about 39$, and only battery mod costs 28$. Cool? I Think so.​

You can buy Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 Kit here.

Last edited:

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With Eleaf iStick Pico21700 box mod manufacturer put Eleaf ELLO atomizer, which was presented some time ago. It`s no less qualitatively done, has the possibility of being used with 2 or 4 ml glass tube, a really qualitative assembly and looks good.

DSC_1054.jpg

Eleaf ELLO parameters:
Height: 46 mm (2 ml), 52 mm (4 ml);
Diameter: 24 mm;
Colors: Black, Silver, Blue, Gold, Red, Green​

2 ml version consists of 5 parts: of base, glass tube, replacement coil head, top cap with filling ring and drip tip. So, if you want to use 4 ml version, the number of parts will increase by one.

The base`s made for replacement coil heads, which fix to the inside with a thread and has a bottom airflow. The stroke is middle and has a stopper, but you won`t find any serious notches except some lines.
The tube is made of Pyrex glass, and in set we have only one pre each capacity, so, be careful, `cause lately time manufacturers`ve begun to press tubes really tough.

DSC_1059.jpg

Atomizer works with 2 complete coils: HW1-C (ceramic, 0,25 Оhm) and HW2 (0,3 Оhm). Both are pretty good in flavor, but I haven`t found big difference in vapor production. The ceramic version works on 35-40W and HW2 – on 45-60W, and these figures are right, I haven`t felt burnt.

DSC_1068.jpg

Top cap is monolithic to filling ring, and they form my favorite «slider» system with a wide window, which won`t make you confused with different types of bottles. There is a sign in the form of a triangle, which will help you to choose the direction of opening the cap.

DSC_1071.jpg

DSC_1070.jpg

Pre-built 810 drip tip`s made of Delrin, fixes to top cap with 2 o-rings, the landing is tight. If you don`t like it conic form – use another one of cylinder form from the box.

DSC_1055.jpg

Eleaf ELLO specifications:
Base: For replacement coil heads;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top, «slider» system;
Thread: of 510 type with swimming pin;
Drip-tip: of 810 type​

DSC_1043.jpg

Pros:
Quality and assembly;
Sizes;
Up to 100W wattage;
Autonomy;
Bottom airflow;
Convenient top filling;
Flavor;
21700 battery in set;
Price

Cons:
No RBA base;
«+» and «-» buttons are at the bottom;

CV
I thought, that I'd have to write a critical review of Eleaf iStick Pico 21700, but when had used it – realized, that for «the go» it`s cool! 100W wattage is enough for to use with different builds, and the top platform will suite lots of atomizers of different types. It has really compact sizes, and so, will be comfortable for to carrying in bag or pocket. Moreover, the autonomy of 4000mAh allows to use the device almost all the day, if you vape not every 15 minutes.
Speaking about the complete atomizer – Eleaf ELLO, I can say, that this is a convenient and qualified device too. Here we have a convenient filling, bottom airflow, no leaks and 2 types of capacity, which, with the help of replacement coil heads will allow to get goo experience.
As for the price, well, you can Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 Kit for about 39$, and only battery mod costs 28$. Cool? I Think so.​

You can buy Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 Kit here.

Page not found
3b845e042beeaa6ebe2fcd551eca8e2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors