Become a Patron!

Eleaf istick Power 2c review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received eleaf istick power 2c mod from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Eleaf istick power 2c mod colors:

- Blue
- Black
- Dark brown
- Light brown
- Red

rh0wS47.jpg

In the box:

1* iStick Power 2C (Battery not included)
1* USB Type-C Cable
1* User Manual
1* Warranty Card

Hy47NeL.jpg

Specifiactions:

- Size: 52.8mm X 25mm X 86.5mm
- Battery: Dual 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Output Wattage: 1-160W
- Output Voltage: 1-8V
- Screen:0.96”color display
- Charging Current: USB-C, 5V/2A

Istick power 2c is powered with two 18650 batteries and this mod works from 1-160w. You can buy this mod in few different colors which is pretty good. Dimensions of the mod are 52.8mm X 25mm X 86.5mm. Build quality of the mod is good and I like the design, big part of the mod is covered with leather and mod is pretty much comfortable for uising.

gmgtlT0.jpg

From the top side of the mod you can see the connection with very good threads in my opinion. Connection is a bit raised which should protect the mod from atomizers, so far looks good. Atomizers that are 24mm in diameter will look very nice on this mod.

So this mod is powered with 2 18650 batterijes and battery cover is on the bottom of the mod. Considering the design of this mod it would be better if cover is from back side of the mod since this system may be a problem. So far battery cover works very good and it looks pretty strong so I hope that it will stay good. When batteries are inside the mod and when you shake the mod there is no any rattling which is good. This mod has usb c port which is great and it is placed on one side of the mod. You can use this port to charge your batteries because this mod supports balanced charging.

ybz6aYA.jpg

9OI2ZXv.jpg

On the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen and plus and minus buttons. The fire button is very clicky on this mod and it is pretty comfortable for using, I really like it. We have color screen here, brightess of the screen is good. Buttons are also good here, everything works good.
You can turn on or turn off mod when you press 5 times on the fire button, when you turn on the mod on the screen you can see:

- Battery indicator
- W
- Ohm
- Puffs
- Time

When you click 3 times on the fire button you will lock the buttons but you will be able to still use the fire button, you need to do the same to unlock the buttons. When you hold minus button and fire button you can turn on stealth mode which is good.
When you hold minus and plus buttons you will enter the menu and you can see:

- Mode
- Puff
- Color
- Id check
- Exit

We have few working modes here, we have power working mode, smart working mode and voltage working mode. Also you can change the color of the screen which is really good. In my opinion menu is pretty simple and you can do anything pretty easy.

CeLAYqR.jpg

zB3UNSq.jpg

4dBYmZL.jpg

SmbSOOi.jpg

My thoughts:

Eleaf power 2c is pretty much nice mod in my opinion, I really like the leather and mod is comfortable for using. Connection looks really nice and threads are good if you ask me. The fire button and bottons are good, the fire button is very clicky and comfortable for using. We have color screen here and you have option to change the color of the screen. We have few working modes including vv working mode which many people like. We don't have tc mode here which will be a con for some people, I personally don't mind it because I don't use tc and without tc mod is simple for using. This mod supports balanced charging which is nice if you need sometime to charge batteries inside The mod. Battery cover is from the bottom which can be a con for someone, but anyway battery cover looks solid and so far it works good. Mod works good, no any problems in my opinion. If you ask me this mod is very solid mod, nothing much to complain about, if battery cover stays good I can suggest you the mod since I like it a lot.

Cons:

- It would be better that battery cover is from behind, anyway so far battery cover looks good
- No tc working mode, for someone this will be a pro because mod is simple for using

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Mod is comfortable for using
- Really nice design if you ask me
- Mod supports balanced charging, it has usb c
- Color screen
- You can change color of the screen
- I like the fire button
- Vv working mode
- Easy to use
- Mod works very good

Thanks SOURCEMORE