Become a Patron!

ELEAF TC100W fire switch help needed

I am looking to fix/replace the fire switch as I love this unit. It has recently started to not fire all the time and even sometimes shut unit off. IK it is probably solder point but I would like to replace the switch if I am already going that far. Anyone know what switch I need and have a teardown guide?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's a quick search but you might find what you're aiming at in it. Would hazard there's standardized firing buttons made of some plastic or another. You might want to look at Fat Daddy's. They usually carry buttons, baubles and vape mod parts. If you don't see it on the shop's site, contact them and ask for a part. They might be able to score it for you reasonably priced.

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A bit late replying but yes it's likely the solder points. I'm no whiz at soldering and tried to repair mine without much luck. Stupid design imo. The have the switch mounted to a small pcb that's attached to the mainboard by 4 solder points. All on the leading edge, all on the same edge. So when you depress the fire button it places force on those joints until it acts like a hinge and eventually they crack. Tried to find the photos, I may have posted them somewhere on the forums here years ago.

Found it via a google search, unfortunately the cam I had at the time was shitty so it's blurry. This shows the switch board soldered to the mainboard.
1648920256991.png

For a teardown, Daniel at Djlsbvapes did one in his video on it.

VU Sponsors