Become a Patron!

electric lemonade by extasy

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No way I'd even try it, both your name and the makers name say it all, but that's just my 2 cents
Dislike-button20smaller1-2_zpsf6512c4c.jpg

Last edited:

littlebrovapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the same people that do the fantis Fanta take off also the horny juices. Thank you for the reply lads that's what reviews are for I don't get given juice I buy it to review it's selling fast in my local vape shop. Once again thank u for the input.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the same people that do the fantis Fanta take off also the horny juices. Thank you for the reply lads that's what reviews are for I don't get given juice I buy it to review it's selling fast in my local vape shop. Once again thank u for the input.

I'm not a "lad" and your name.....Whats the meaning behind that, just curious

littlebrovapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry whiskey for affending you lads was ment in a nice way. Little Bro vapes is because I had a mini stroke in Nov id been duel using for years my big brother does reviews and is on a vape channel. I had to stop work my brother got me into reviewing and into the #vapefam to help me get back on my feet. so I'm his little bro. I'm 37 he's nearly 50.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The very first thing that I took it to mean is little bro-little kids, promoting vaping for little bro's, If I saw it like that others do too, without your back up story. You may want to put that story in a short piece before what ever you are reviewing, just sayin

littlebrovapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good point. And I did think of that I just thought with it not saying little boy etc and having to be over 18 to vape people would get it. I may need to look into changing it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would be my advice, and while we are talking about advice, the juice maker also catches the eye in a negative way as well. Good luck

VU Sponsors