Become a Patron!

Electronic cigarette is a controversial subject

Hi everybody, I am posting this post to share my opinion with you. Before people start jumping in front of cars, planes or trains, they should cut down on smoking. Look in front of your eyes that you don't use commercial electronic cigarettes. Some people do not quit smoking anyway, so they say that it is not thrown away and should be discarded. Also, you have to admit that people buy non-smoking electronic cigarettes because they see it as a safe way to take nicotine. Smoking electronic cigarettes is less common than cigarettes. The potential of electronic cigarette use is quite high.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi everybody, I am posting this post to share my opinion with you. Before people start jumping in front of cars, planes or trains, they should cut down on smoking. Look in front of your eyes that you don't use commercial electronic cigarettes. Some people do not quit smoking anyway, so they say that it is not thrown away and should be discarded. Also, you have to admit that people buy non-smoking electronic cigarettes because they see it as a safe way to take nicotine. Smoking electronic cigarettes is less common than cigarettes. The potential of electronic cigarette use is quite high.

Let's just cut to the chase.

Why the fuck you on VAPING Underground forum thinking you know more about a subject that has been studied for six years on this forum alone?

All we need to do is look at how many of our long time vaper friends on this forum caught lung cancer or dropped dead of a heart attack.
Well guess what?
The number is probably exactly the same as the general NON smoking public.

Seriously Question For Long time members.
(Have you been here since 2018? Congrats! You're a long time member :) )

Could you please think if there are examples, no names please. I do not wish to bring unnecessary attention to the departed.

How many non smoking, fully converted to vaping members have we lost to smoking related disease?
I can't think of more than maybe one or two?

Also, People tend to not care about the opinions of someone who comes from the scammer capitol of the word.

Let me guess, Larry Fuckmeisters quit smoking method is the only way to go?
Is that where we are headed?

I've decided that life is too short.
I'm turning back into the 2014/15 version of me.
I no longer give a fuck.
Instead of typing this shit out and not hitting enter... well, remember. I no longer give a fuck.

Enter/

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi everybody, I am posting this post to share my opinion with you. Before people start jumping in front of cars, planes or trains, they should cut down on smoking.
I went from smoking 16-17 normal cigarettes per day for more than 20 years to not smoking. Thanks to vaping it took me 2 minutes to achieve that, and that is despite I never actually even had the intention to quit smoking. The reason why I didn't intend to quit is simply because I had already tried to quit cold turkey one time, and, I only held that out for a week. Nicotine patches, gums, lozenges, sprays... those all give only about 7%-9% quit success rate according to scientific data. They just fail to take away the cravings enough for these products be truly effective for most, and, also according to scientific data, vaping doubles that effectiveness. And that is despite that those who partook in these studies had not received a whole lot of useful advice from fellow vapers on the subject of things that we can try in order to improve the level of satisfaction we can get from our own personal vape experience in direct comparison to the level we get from smoking a normal cigarette.
Look in front of your eyes that you don't use commercial electronic cigarettes.
I am looking in front of my eyes. Only difference, I am looking in front of them from a true science perspective in chohort with what's moral as opposed to immoral.
Some people do not quit smoking anyway, so they say that it is not thrown away and should be discarded.
From a strictly moral standpoint, every step toward helping more smokers quit is a step in the right direction. It would be immoral to deny that, and blatantly so. Nothing should be controversial about that in any way, shape, or form. So this remark of yours is really nothing short of what's called a classical-old red herring.
Also, you have to admit that people buy non-smoking electronic cigarettes because they see it as a safe way to take nicotine. Smoking electronic cigarettes is less common than cigarettes. The potential of electronic cigarette use is quite high.
Any proponent (any sane proponent anyway) of vaping will tell you that vaping doesn't need to be 100% safe for it to still qualify as a valid harm reduction method. The harm reduction strategy works. The outright banning of alcohol and of various other substances has a proven track record of being a total failure. I know... of ALL bitches, science is, and MUST be, the single most annoying one. Pretty please, bite me!

Last edited:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Let's just cut to the chase.

Why the fuck you on VAPING Underground forum thinking you know more about a subject that has been studied for six years on this forum alone?

All we need to do is look at how many of our long time vaper friends on this forum caught lung cancer or dropped dead of a heart attack.
Well guess what?
The number is probably exactly the same as the general NON smoking public.

Seriously Question For Long time members.
(Have you been here since 2018? Congrats! You're a long time member :) )

Could you please think if there are examples, no names please. I do not wish to bring unnecessary attention to the departed.

How many non smoking, fully converted to vaping members have we lost to smoking related disease?

Also, People tend to not care about the opinions of someone who comes from the scammer capitol of the word.

Let me guess, Larry Fuckmeisters quit smoking method is the only way to go?
Is that where we are headed?

I've decided that life is too short.
I'm turning back into the 2014/15 version of me.
I no longer give a fuck.
Instead of typing this shit out and not hitting enter... well, remember. I no longer give a fuck.

Enter/
giphy.gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Hm. *puts on thought cap, takes it off after a bit* Yeah boss, can only think o' maybe one or two like you. And yeah I agree with @Syythe, was raised redneck, graduated to hillbilly. Country roots run deep.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

and here I was expecting better out of you.
I was at least hoping you were going to try to push Billy Shitheads quit smoking book on us or something.

But here we are at the tired old wait and slip a link in trick.:facepalm:
That's what I get for expecting anything but a scam link from someone who lives in the scammer capital of the world.

1608266206969.png

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heard that Billy Shithead runs from shadows. *grin* Oh look there he goes fleeing me. [Deleted sarcasm] Bah, hate to rethink humor.

nethanpaul

Member For 2 Years
Just because something isn’t common doesn't mean it's bad. People need awareness on this subject and so fewer people know about vaping than cigarettes. Vaping is safer than smoking and so more people are trying to grab it. Vaping will no more be a subject of controversy, once the tobacco companies get shut!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
wnd_3114fd1e41b65e0c95d1de55e01e0bc4.jpg

VU Sponsors