Become a Patron!

Element Vape ** FIND ANOTHER SUPPLIER**

HeavyHook

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These folks have no idea what customer service is! The first indication I had was when they requested a copy of my Drivers License! I have been shopping online for over15 years and no one, until placing an order with them has a vendor made that type of request. Heres my experience with them, this chronology is in Pacific Standard Time.
12-26-17 / 9:03 am - placed an order for 3 items totaling $149.65 w/USPS Priority Shipping 2-3 day delivery $6.80. Order qualified for regular ground free shipping!
12-26-17 / 11:00 am- Emailed the pic of my ID- Drivers License
12-27-17 / 10:05 am- USPS shipping label created by the Seller
12-27-17 / 4:30 pm- Received email notice 1 Item out of stock and inquired if I wanted a different item of the same or "LESSER VALUE" really!
12-27-17 / 7:19 pm- responded to item out of stock email and requested my order be shipped without delay.
12-28-17 / 5:39 pm- My order is finally delivered into USPS hands, 54-1/2 hours after the order was placed and I paid an extra $6.80 for Priority Shipping. This was 30-1/2 hours after the shipping label was created. This all took place during normal business days M-F before the New Years weekend.
1-02-18 / 2:12 pm Order finally arrives 7 days, from California where it was shipped to Texas.
NOW THE REVIEW
The Good:
#1-My order was packed in a large padded USPS Priority Mail envelope and was received without any damage what so ever and included both the items I was expecting.
#2- They had the best price by $4-$5 that I could find.
#3 A refund was issued to my credit card promptly for the item I had in my order they could fill.
The Bad:
#1- They do not keep their WebSite updated as to what items they actually have that are available to complete orders.
#2- Priority Shipping means just that. When a customer pays extra fees for faster shipping it requires the merchant, "not just USPS" to do whatever it takes within reason to get that order out the door to the shipper ASAP. If they're not willing to ensure faster shipping then don't offer nor charge the fees for it!
#3- I have been shopping online for close to 15 years. I place somewhere between 45-60 orders each year. I have never been ask or required to provide a copy of my State issued drives license to make an online purchase. The DL has info on it that they have no business having access to. In my state Law Enforcement Officers even cannot require you to produce your DL/ID unless you are charged with a crime !!
# 4 - Now I know that I am nitpicking on this one. But here goes I received 7 emails after I made this purchase. That's just excessive, seem like nowadays when a merchant gets your email address they just cannot resist to start spamming you at every opportunity.
CONCLUSIONS
I have been around the block more than a few times in my years. I know better than to order from a company that I am not familiar with. All I had to do is look at the reviews posted on this site, to see what kind of experience customers can expect before placing an order with Element Vape.com. I don't intend to bash this company the reviews on this site speak for themselves. I will mention that the BBB's website has very similar reviews for this company as are posted on this one.
The question I should be asking myself is why did I place this order. I normally use only a select few websites that I have had extremely great service from. They include DirectVapor.com, Mister-E-Liquid.com, VapeWild.com, and NicotineRiver.com. There are others I cant think of right off hand. All of these, if you place an order during there normal business hours M-F. Even with standard or Free Shipping on an order, ensure your order is out the door the same day if your items are in stock. They do large volumes of business because they understand what customer service is about and how to apply it when fulfilling orders they receive.
Another red flag that makes one have concern is they do not have a customer service telephone number or a storefront. Google search Element Vape on Google Maps with there ship from address and there is no listing for them at that address. If you look up the address there orders are shipped from seeing this link from Google Maps
.https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...7da996369ae7f7c!8m2!3d34.060439!4d-118.073109. For 2648 River Avenue, Rosemead, California, it makes me question whats really the true story with this company. You can draw your conclusions from the information I post and other reviews for them on this site.
I have considered going to the California Secretary of State's website to see if they really exist in the business world. Also if they have a Tax number, for forwarding sales tax revenues collected on orders made within there state. They usually have other information on if they are incorporated within the state they are located. Things all legitimate businesses would have on record in the state there located.
As I stated before this post is not about bashing Element Vape.com but more me blowing off steam for doing business with them without doing my research first. All the issues I have experienced with my order with them are 100% my fault due to the reasons I have listed above.
I apologize for such a long review and hope everyone has a great 2018 !!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well, I like @Element Vape a lot - and most vendors require ID (it is Federal law now that vape vendors verify your age - many started asking for your SSN info! Now that is one I won't touch....)

As for the rest, sorry you are pissed, but dang, it is one busy time of the year for all retailers and I fully know most will lag a little in the week between Christmas and New Year

Trying to start a vape tax shit storm for them is just a dick move :eek:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heavy Hook the Vendors are having to verify age and yes it made me a little upset but we gotta follow the Rules that we all have fought hard to keep within reason. Over the last several years my experience with Element Vape has been wonderful. Sometimes I wonder if people get Elementvapes.com With Elementvape.com They are different stores Elementvape gets a big thumbs up from me.

HeavyHook

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, I like @Element Vape a lot - and most vendors require ID (it is Federal law now that vape vendors verify your age - many started asking for your SSN info! Now that is one I won't touch....)

As for the rest, sorry you are pissed, but dang, it is one busy time of the year for all retailers and I fully know most will lag a little in the week between Christmas and New Year

Trying to start a vape tax shit storm for them is just a dick move :eek:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Element Vape is one of the better vendors out there, probably placed over 20 orders the last few years. Never had any problems.

HeavyHook

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As I mentioned in my review, checking to see if a business has a tax reporting number because it one of ways to check to see if they're a Legitimate business listed with the Secretary of States Office. It's a completely valid way to check especially if they are in the retail business to see if there is a number assigned to that Companys name or not for the state they have there Bussiness in. If they're not incorporated in California you have to find background information thru other databases the state government runs. It is just another avenue to get valid info on them. If I were to suspect that they were not paying sales taxes they collect to the state, which I donot and report them for committing a felony, I dought that would be what you term as a "DICK MOVE for reporting them for stealing from the citizens of the state from which they live in. I'm glad you had a good experience with them. If you read the reviews on this site and the BBB that have been posted regarding there experiences with Element Vape many including myself have not had a positive one.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's CA. for ya they have and continue to fleece the people for every little thing. They state is hard ass to the Vendors in many areas in the Golden State...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you read the reviews on this site and the BBB that have been posted regarding there experiences with Element Vape many including myself have not had a positive one.

I've read several posts through the years, VERY few complaints.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Picture is of the Warehouse Area, to the best of my knowledge they do not have a store front . As Vendors go Element Vape has a very good selection of everything and it's always in stock in their warehouse. Customer Service is done via email.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
As I mentioned in my review, checking to see if a business has a tax reporting number because it one of ways to check to see if they're a Legitimate business listed with the Secretary of States Office. It's a completely valid way to check especially if they are in the retail business to see if there is a number assigned to that Companys name or not for the state they have there Bussiness in. If they're not incorporated in California you have to find background information thru other databases the state government runs. It is just another avenue to get valid info on them. If I were to suspect that they were not paying sales taxes they collect to the state, which I donot and report them for committing a felony, I dought that would be what you term as a "DICK MOVE for reporting them for stealing from the citizens of the state from which they live in. I'm glad you had a good experience with them. If you read the reviews on this site and the BBB that have been posted regarding there experiences with Element Vape many including myself have not had a positive one.

Sounds more like you want to cause a hassle to the vendor (warranted or not) as revenge for a minor inconvenience rather than showing a genuine fiscal concern for the people of California

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your looking for a different Vendor with a store front with a warehouse and online I suggest Covalvapes.com they are in Texas .

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds more like you want to cause trouble (warranted or not) as revenge for a minor inconvenience rather than showing a genuine fiscal concern for the people of California
Hahahaha....lmfao.....:devil:....:wave:

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Order 12/26, delivered 1/2; age verification as required by law; contact with options regarding out-of-stock; proper card refund...
All seems pretty reasonable to me.

HeavyHook

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When you pay extra $$$ for priority shipping and the vendor takes 54 hours to ship your order that is not reasonable in any way. The whole purpose I chose to use Priority Shipping method was to receive my order by the Saturday before New Years holiday. Otherwise, free standard shipping would have been the way to go. Several have rung in that they had a good experience with Element Vape. I say you're lucky, Just search this website and read the reviews for them and go to the BBB's website and look at the reviews and issues customers have had. I am far from being alone with my experience. If some prefer Element Vape, more power to you. I'm glad you're happy with their service. It has been my experience in the last year after ordering from proudly 8 different websites and placing maybe a dozen orders, a Vendor has never asked me for ID , It has NEVER HAPPENED. When you log into any Vape site they always ask are you of legal age to purchase vaping supplies before continuing to there site, or sometimes I see enter your birthdate. But never send me a copy of your DL, not until my order with Element Vape. I don't believe it is a California Law because I have made a purchase from another Vape Vendor in the L.A. area in the last two months and never have been asked to produce proof of my age by submitting my ID. So I'm not sure why all the others just have you verify you're at least 21 years of age electronically and Element Vape has the policy they do. Perhaps they have had some sort of legal issue selling to an underage person in their past. I not saying that has occurred, I'm just guessing as to why they would have the policy they do. I know what good customer service is and it definitely didn't take place with my transaction with them.
I do most of my online orders with DirectVapor.com, Mister-E-Liquid.com, VapeWild.com, and NicotineRiver.com. It's unusual that they do not have what I need and at a very competitive price. There's one recent instance where I purchased a SmokTeck Priv V8 80W Mod from DirectVapor as a gift for a friend. It was defective and was running so high it was spitting hot juice out of the drip tip. I contacted DirectVapor about the issue and they had me return it by Priority Mail. They were temporarily out of the Prive V8 Mods but had them in stock within 4 days. They sent the replacement Mod back to me by Priority Mail. Refunded what I spent on return shipping to them and sent me a 5 pack of Smok v8 .15 coils ($20 retail value) for my Smok BigBaby Beast tank FREE for my trouble! Now that's Customer Service. All this took place in a span of about 10 days just before Thanksgiving this year. The order for the Vandy Vape Therion Squonker Mod and Pulse 24mm BF RDA Atomizer that I purchased from Element Vape would have gone to Direct Vapor except they were temporarily out of stock at the time I wanted to place my order.
So the bottom line is there are Vendors that go beyond whats required to provide exceptional service on a regular basis. The only thing else I can say is to go read the other negative reviews which are plentiful and you'll find I'm not the only one unhappy with the way Element Vape conducts business. They should be glad there are some that will use them again but I will not be one of them!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Priority shipping, does not mean the vendor gets it out the door faster and a lot of sites will announce that at checkout, just means when they do ship it, the USPS will make it priority over standard mail.

Not defending Element Vapes, just stating how it works with nearly ever vendor I've use, and in fact I won't use Element Vapes either, I made a order a few months and ago and all went through fine, went back a month later to make another order, and got the run around on proof of age, which in the end asking me for a copy of my DL, yea there is enough identity theft nowadays without uploading my DL to some vape site, and as said there is tons of vape sites that do not require you to do this, so they never got my 2nd order, and ordered somewhere else.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
What can I say, its California for you. We are the most unreasonable and retarded state, not only do we tax the crap out of everything, vape supplies included we also regulate things that need no regulations to begin with. There's a reason people and businesses try to move out and away from ca. With that said, I've never have an issue with element vapers. Items ship and arrive within 2 - 3 days, regular shipping. Most items are available and updated on their page frequently, but just like any other vendor, during sales or holidays orders come in quickly and while it might have been in stock as you placed the order, inventory changes can occur. As you've mentioned, customer service will get hold off you quickly and offer refund/replacement, however with more popular items that they know will be back, you can opt out for back order and these are mostly filled within 1-2 weeks, there might be some exceptions so. This doesn't apply to the clearance aisle. Also, while California requires a I'd check, if you would have contacted customer support they would have worked with you on a solution, I do know that because a friend of mine didn't like to upload his DL either.

I'm sorry you did have such unpleasant experience but to be honest besides a few other merchants here in California, element vapers is defiantly on the higher ups on that list, not only with pricing and products in stock, but their great and safe shipping and customer service. I don't get paid for saying that, but I'm tired of constantly reading the comments that start with... But here in Texas... Every state is different, but if that can't be tolerated, well might stay in Texas next time, I'm sure you all got vendors down there too ;)

HeavyHook

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Ron, I appreciate your comments. We do have a boatload of Vape shops in Texas in almost every town with over 5K population you'll find one. We have one within 3 miles of me.There is one I've used several times, VapeWild.com in Addison (Northern Suburb of Dallas) only 100 miles from me, that has incredible Customer Service. I do like to use local business when it makes $$$ sense to do so. It seems like the B&M shops in my state, even those with websites have so much overhead it's hard for them to beat the prices you can find from an online-only retailer. Especially when your order qualifies for free shipping like the one I placed with ElementVape that was just over $149.00. The only problem is we have a %8.25 sales tax here, so on an order like I had placed with EM the sales taxes adds up on a local order. There's even an Online nicotine supplier down around Houston that is supposed to carry really good quality DYI mixing supplies and has great reviews, I can't remember their name at the moment. I have been using Nicotine River in L.A. for my mixing supplies and the quality and service is top notch. The only issue I've had ordering nicotine from them it is considered a (flammable and hazardous material} so has to be shipped by ground so it doubles the shipping time. I certainly understand why they want it on an aircraft. They have never ask for any I.D. . You just verify your over 21 when entering their website.
With regards to the out of stock item, EM did not have to complete my order. I did offer them the opportunity to send it to me at a later date if it was going to be restocked in a reasonable amount of time. I would consider that to be less than 2 weeks, but they instead chose to refund that item of my order.
I really don't know what to say about all the regulations citizens of California have to deal with. It just seems crazy on some of the things they chose to regulate to me, especially the Gun control laws just seem unreasonable. In Texas pretty much anything short of a 155mm Howertizer you can own. And your taxes are just through the roof compared to the midwest and southern states. Toyota USA has left southern California recently and relocated there US Headquarters with 6k to 8k employees to the north Dallas suburb of Frisco because of tax issues. A lot of Toyotas employees sold 1200 to 1500 sqft homes in southern California and purchased 5000+ custom homes near Frisco for the same money. There is One thing and probably others we all can thank California for is, that they have always led the way in Emission Controls on Autos. Its a pain in the A** to deal with a lot of times but its really a good thing for the country overall.
Thanks again for your feedback!

I too am having issues with Element vape, I ordered on 1/4/18, The shipping label was created on the 5th and it's now the 11th and they still haven't taken the package to USPS. They insist it's on its way but USPS doesn't have it yet. Called them several times to confirm this. This is First Class mail. I won't be ordering from these guys again. Still waiting on my order.

Heavy Hook, I had just ordered 300.00 worth of mods and tanks and 1 bottle of juice from Element Vape and paid for expedited shipping when they sent me a message saying my juice was out of stock. After reading your post, I was ready for a fight. I placed the order on a Monday and was expecting it on a Friday. I got the message Wednesday Morning and responded Wednesday afternoon. Today is Friday. Guess what I got today? My entire order! I have to give credit where credit is due. They overnighted it at their expense! A great friend of Mine owns a successful Vape shop and gave me a little background on ELEMENTVAPE. Did you know their warehouse completely burned down to the ground about a year and a half ago? They ost all of their inventory. They literally rebuilt from scratch. They do not have phone support yet but that is clearly listed on their Webpage. The customer service I received would have been outstanding under ANY circumstance. But after hearing about their company, I am a believer. Unless they do not have a "must have" Item (which they pretty much have everything VAPORDNA and VAPE ROYALTY have, I am giving them 100% of my business. I spend around 2 thousand a year on vaping and I am pretty up to date on the products and who has what and who cares and who doesn't. And they care. Yes, right now they only communicate on EMAIL, but they responded in a couple of hours AND followed up with me. I am super impressed. So much so, that i signed up for this forum and this is my first post. Ever. I Highly recommend them!!

jMilford

Member For 1 Year
Element Vape stole my money hiding behind a 'no-return of open merchandise' policy implemented to enrich themselves. A policy which really has nothing to do with protecting customers. If they were concerned with customers they would simply wipe the product down with a sterilizing cloth. Something that has been opened and handled is not a threat to any customer and they know it. Every company world over including Amazon accepts returns, unless disallowed by statute (not relevant for this merchandise). They are thieves in my opinion, and they know it. They've lost my business forever and I’m going to expose their unethical rip-off practices everywhere I can on the internet. My breaking of the cellophane on a product doesn't make it unsaleable by any company's standards; except Element Vape's.

Last edited:
I love shopping on Element! Every order is placed on a Friday (payday) I pay for fixed shipping and I always receive my order by Tuesday! I’ve never needed to contact customer service for an issue. All my mods and tanks are in fantastic condition. They have the best prices I’ve found online from a legit company. I love shopping at this online site. And tell everyone about it every time. Hell im placing another order this Friday!

dwcraig1

Member For 4 Years
I should have known that the Lost Vape 250C Drones were not available yet but Element Vape had them listed but out of stock.
The picture was of a Lost Vape 250 Drone (not color, no replay).
Expecting them to show up soon I kept watching their site. Last week it showed "in stock" and for $299.95 so I bought it. Immediately they were out of stock again.
What they sent me was a 250 Drone @ 329.95 including tax. It's new but over a year old, appears to be a display model /open box.
Some folks would perhaps be thrilled to even be able to get one as they have been sold out everywhere for awhile.
My order says " 250C Drone. It was late last Friday when I received it so it will be Monday before they can respond to my message.
https://www.elementvape.com/lost-vape-drone-bf-squonker-dna166-tc-box-mod

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They will take care of it, good vendor.

Edit, it does suck for your inconvenience...

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Member For 4 Years
They will take care of it, good vendor.

Edit, it does suck for your inconvenience...
Well Element Vape got back to me, they offered $40 store credit or a shipping label with full refund, I went with the shipping label.
$259.95 for the 250 Drone is ridiculous (IMO) $140 back to my card and I would have kept it. I could care less if it is the last new (over 1 year old ) available or not. That isn't the one that I wanted. The 250C Drones should be coming but just when is unknown, I'll wait.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad they fixed their mistake. I'll still buy from them, they have good prices for a stateside vendor.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think all the info on my DL can be found with 3 minutes on Google. Maybe not the number but who cares when Equifax gIves away half the country's SSN...

dwcraig1

Member For 4 Years
I should have known that the Lost Vape 250C Drones were not available yet but Element Vape had them listed but out of stock.
The picture was of a Lost Vape 250 Drone (not color, no replay).
Expecting them to show up soon I kept watching their site. Last week it showed "in stock" and for $299.95 so I bought it. Immediately they were out of stock again.
What they sent me was a 250 Drone @ 329.95 including tax. It's new but over a year old, appears to be a display model /open box.
Some folks would perhaps be thrilled to even be able to get one as they have been sold out everywhere for awhile.
My order says " 250C Drone. It was late last Friday when I received it so it will be Monday before they can respond to my message.
https://www.elementvape.com/lost-vape-drone-bf-squonker-dna166-tc-box-mod
A refund was deposited into my account this morning.....they did well.

These folks have no idea what customer service is! The first indication I had was when they requested a copy of my Drivers License! I have been shopping online for over15 years and no one, until placing an order with them has a vendor made that type of request. Heres my experience with them, this chronology is in Pacific Standard Time.
12-26-17 / 9:03 am - placed an order for 3 items totaling $149.65 w/USPS Priority Shipping 2-3 day delivery $6.80. Order qualified for regular ground free shipping!
12-26-17 / 11:00 am- Emailed the pic of my ID- Drivers License
12-27-17 / 10:05 am- USPS shipping label created by the Seller
12-27-17 / 4:30 pm- Received email notice 1 Item out of stock and inquired if I wanted a different item of the same or "LESSER VALUE" really!
12-27-17 / 7:19 pm- responded to item out of stock email and requested my order be shipped without delay.
12-28-17 / 5:39 pm- My order is finally delivered into USPS hands, 54-1/2 hours after the order was placed and I paid an extra $6.80 for Priority Shipping. This was 30-1/2 hours after the shipping label was created. This all took place during normal business days M-F before the New Years weekend.
1-02-18 / 2:12 pm Order finally arrives 7 days, from California where it was shipped to Texas.
NOW THE REVIEW
The Good:
#1-My order was packed in a large padded USPS Priority Mail envelope and was received without any damage what so ever and included both the items I was expecting.
#2- They had the best price by $4-$5 that I could find.
#3 A refund was issued to my credit card promptly for the item I had in my order they could fill.
The Bad:
#1- They do not keep their WebSite updated as to what items they actually have that are available to complete orders.
#2- Priority Shipping means just that. When a customer pays extra fees for faster shipping it requires the merchant, "not just USPS" to do whatever it takes within reason to get that order out the door to the shipper ASAP. If they're not willing to ensure faster shipping then don't offer nor charge the fees for it!
#3- I have been shopping online for close to 15 years. I place somewhere between 45-60 orders each year. I have never been ask or required to provide a copy of my State issued drives license to make an online purchase. The DL has info on it that they have no business having access to. In my state Law Enforcement Officers even cannot require you to produce your DL/ID unless you are charged with a crime !!
# 4 - Now I know that I am nitpicking on this one. But here goes I received 7 emails after I made this purchase. That's just excessive, seem like nowadays when a merchant gets your email address they just cannot resist to start spamming you at every opportunity.
CONCLUSIONS
I have been around the block more than a few times in my years. I know better than to order from a company that I am not familiar with. All I had to do is look at the reviews posted on this site, to see what kind of experience customers can expect before placing an order with Element Vape.com. I don't intend to bash this company the reviews on this site speak for themselves. I will mention that the BBB's website has very similar reviews for this company as are posted on this one.
The question I should be asking myself is why did I place this order. I normally use only a select few websites that I have had extremely great service from. They include DirectVapor.com, Mister-E-Liquid.com, VapeWild.com, and NicotineRiver.com. There are others I cant think of right off hand. All of these, if you place an order during there normal business hours M-F. Even with standard or Free Shipping on an order, ensure your order is out the door the same day if your items are in stock. They do large volumes of business because they understand what customer service is about and how to apply it when fulfilling orders they receive.
Another red flag that makes one have concern is they do not have a customer service telephone number or a storefront. Google search Element Vape on Google Maps with there ship from address and there is no listing for them at that address. If you look up the address there orders are shipped from seeing this link from Google Maps
.https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...7da996369ae7f7c!8m2!3d34.060439!4d-118.073109. For 2648 River Avenue, Rosemead, California, it makes me question whats really the true story with this company. You can draw your conclusions from the information I post and other reviews for them on this site.
I have considered going to the California Secretary of State's website to see if they really exist in the business world. Also if they have a Tax number, for forwarding sales tax revenues collected on orders made within there state. They usually have other information on if they are incorporated within the state they are located. Things all legitimate businesses would have on record in the state there located.
As I stated before this post is not about bashing Element Vape.com but more me blowing off steam for doing business with them without doing my research first. All the issues I have experienced with my order with them are 100% my fault due to the reasons I have listed above.
I apologize for such a long review and hope everyone has a great 2018 !!!
I made this just to comment on this. I 100% agree with you. The customer service is non-existent. They do have people working and answering phones but not an ounce of customer's service skills in that whole company. I have read a few reviews on them just recently due to my current experience with them. And it's alot of the same stuff. I hate going off only reviews so I tend to not read before I buy. I honestly have never had a bad buying experience from a vape store online. I know not everyone will be happy all the time but I personally had never had a bad one from any vape store. I'm going to wait to write mine until my problem has been resolved because I don't want these guys to jerk me around anymore than they have but if anyone is reading this before you have made you purchase I would highly recommend shopping absolutely anywhere other than at Element Vapes. I have also read people getting accused of being trolls from other stores for writing against Element VAPES. I Can't stop that from happening. I cannot convince anyone other than what they want to believe. But just in case I will say- I don't work at a vape store anywhere. I have never worked at a vape store anywhere. I have never had a family member or anyone that was close to me work at a vape store. I am not any sort of competition of that vape store. I am just a guy that got treated poorly when doing business with them and I will write my review when all my business is finished with them.. but once again I agree with the review you left.

Element Vape sells FAKE CHINESE COILS as original ones. When you use their coils you will get errors like chinese ones do and it won't work. They're customer service is bad and they will not refund you and tell you to go talk to the manufacturer. It happened once and I decided to give them a chance and it happened again. DON'T BUY FROM THIS STORE.IMG_20200324_091722061.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it is getting more difficult and iffy every day to buy vape stuff esp from US vendors. considering depleted stocks and May 12 approaching and some I think element vape included only working with a few staff because of the virus containment efforts.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Element Vape sells FAKE CHINESE COILS as original ones. When you use their coils you will get errors like chinese ones do and it won't work. They're customer service is bad and they will not refund you and tell you to go talk to the manufacturer. It happened once and I decided to give them a chance and it happened again. DON'T BUY FROM THIS STORE.View attachment 157496
I don't know what I'm looking at. "Fake coils" would suffice. Almost all coil heads are made in China including Eleaf coils.. That box looks legit to me but I'm no expert. Sometimes companies like Eleaf make bad batches of coils. It happens..

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what I'm looking at. "Fake coils" would suffice. Almost all coil heads are made in China including Eleaf coils.. That box looks legit to me but I'm no expert. Sometimes companies like Eleaf make bad batches of coils. It happens..
yes which would be more likely than usual after all the new employees to train after extended CNY and virus complications.

VU Sponsors