Member For 5 Years
tumblr_inline_n6xhi1Q1zE1sofegm.jpg

Price: 29.99$
Overall: 10 / 10
Value: 10 / 10
Functionality: 9 / 10
Quality: 10 / 10
Aesthetics: 8 / 10

Hello guys and welcome to another gear review… seems like we’ve been having a lot of those lately doesn’t it? Today we are featuring the KF mini by IVOGO, which I just have to say… is perfect for really any device even an EGO! So first off I have to give a huge shout out to ANGELCIGS I put in the request for this item when I finished my last round of reviews and it was here within about 3 days which is better then most companies out there. Always fast shipping with ANGELCIGS in my experience. This has quickly became my everyday tank system for when I’m out on the go and let me tell you why.

We are going to start off with how all of you are going to be receiving this product… the box. The packaging box is almost like a display model for this atty, it really is, and it looks fantastic. You can often tell the quality of a product based on how its packaged and this is one of those cases. In the box IVOGO has given you everything you could possibly need for this atty. Included are tons of O-rings of varying sizes, a juice bottle, screwdriver, rebuilding materials, and probably the coolest part… an extension kit with a clear tank section. This is something I have never seen other KF cloners do as they usually try to piece the accessories out as separate buys so for this to come with the extension kit is just plain old awesome!

Enough of packaging though, after all your probably going to throw the box away anyways right? So the actual product, the Kayfun mini 2.1, is a bit of a weird looking RDA. I say this because of just how small the diameter is on this thing, hell it barely covers the 510 connector! So it does look pretty weird on mech mods, but at the same time its not really meant for mech mods. Wait what?! A RDA that’s not meant for mechs…. I know right, insanity, but let me explain. This size of this atty makes it look just funky of any mech mod you have, but it looks PERFECT on an ego and on box mods. Between its sleek metal finish and minimalist design the Kayfun mini would look perfect on any ego device of any color, could this begin the revolution for ego users to start rebuilding? Possibly, but first lets take a look at the insides and see how it functions.

In the past couple months I have rebuilt many of different kayfuns as they are my primary RDA for most of my mechs, and usually these rebuilds go pretty smooth. This unfortunately was not the case with the Kayfun mini. The smaller size means you have much less space to work and build your coil and even less room for error. So a lot of my struggle was just getting the coil placed right. However I also ran into quite a few issues filling the device even when it was fully built. The side fill-hole doesn’t quite work on this model (or at least I couldn’t get it to work) as any time I would fill from the side it would result in either A. the fluid not going in at all and causing a huge mess, or B. tons of flooding! Either way a lot of juice was wasted in building this device, but once I filled it from the top it vaped perfectly! No dry hits, no flooding, nothing. So I do recommend you fill with a top fill method… or maybe you can get the side fill to work…. but honestly I’m not bothered by this at all as I usually top fill anyways as do many of the kayfun users I know. Besides the little work space and the bottom fill however, the Kayfun Mini 2.1 functions beautifully! The threads are smooth but are tight as to not allow for pressure drop, it holds a decent amount of juice for such a small container, and it vapes great!

The quality of this clone is definitely a 1:1 of the original. Perfectly machined and just overall an awesome vaping experience, and at a pretty low cost at that. Considering all you get with this atty I have to say the value is more then worth it. Overall, this is a 10 / 10 device and I would definitely recommend it for any KF lovers. Thumbs up for sure!
tumblr_inline_n6xhiyKtLv1sofegm.png

Purchasable Here
Review by: David Ormonde - Eliquidvape.net

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice Review! I have a Kayfun mini I just got 2 days ago with a Mini Nemesis. These 2 were made for each other. If you do not have a mini nemesis, I would look into it. I have a clone I got from fluidvapes.com and it is really nice. Awesome fire button and all threads are fairly smooth. I built a 0.8ohm coil to run in the Mini Kayfun and the batteries are a 950mah 14650 Efest I got from avidvaper.com. I never really liked my 18650 Efest batts compared to my Sony VTC batts but these little 14650 batteries are not too bad. Anywho, great review.

Eliquidvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm Ill have to look into the Nemesis mini. Thanks for the tip!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 3 minis from angelcigs and all are top notch... Great little attys.. Good review..

Eliquidvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have 3 minis from angelcigs and all are top notch... Great little attys.. Good review..
They really are awesome attys, I wasnt expecting to love em' as much as I do.

Nrustica

Member For 4 Years
This is superb, I received one today from fasttech as a substitute for something else I ordered. Compared to other kayfun clones I've tried, this does not have a tight draw or nasty taste. Yes, very difficult to mount the coil, it kept popping off, took me an hour to build..

Eliquidvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is superb, I received one today from fasttech as a substitute for something else I ordered. Compared to other kayfun clones I've tried, this does not have a tight draw or nasty taste. Yes, very difficult to mount the coil, it kept popping off, took me an hour to build..
I ended up doing a 360 wrap around the posts which made building it a LOT easier but still very hard to get right with such a small build space. Excellent flavor production though right?

Ghostrider

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I cant get mine to work right. If I use the top fill method, it just ends up leaking everywhere. Once that settles down, I get nothing but dry hits because its not feeding. Using 50/50 juice.

Eliquidvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I cant get mine to work right. If I use the top fill method, it just ends up leaking everywhere. Once that settles down, I get nothing but dry hits because its not feeding. Using 50/50 juice.
Can you post a picture of your coil and wicking? Are you placing your finger over the fill hole while filling then turning it up side down for a few seconds after filling?

Nathan

Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

They are kind of hard to fill, you have to plug the air hole while you fill it up, screw the top on just enough for the threads to catch, flip it upside down and make sure all the e-liquid drains to the bottom (sometimes it won't drain so i unscrew the base just a touch so i can wiggle it), screw the cap on all the way and flip it right side up.

It took me awhile to get the hang of it but it works great now, no dry hits ever. Your going to want to re-fill it using the fill hole.

VU Sponsors