Become a Patron!

Enchanted Forrest

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
This is a fruity eJuice with some magic. @Teresa P, you asked for it. Let me know how it works with TFA Sweet Woodruff and at what percent. I've been vaping it in my Crown with a 0.5 Ohm SS replacement coil head on my recently updated Evic VCT Mini in SS temp control at 450-470F at 49-50W. The mix was done as a max. VG juice. Let me know how you like it! How do you like the name?

*** THIS RECIPE IS NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE ***

GF = German Flavours bought at http://www.vaperstek.org

FA Black Currant 2%
FA Forrest Fruit Mix 3%
FA Mad-Mix (Mad Fruit) 2%
Ethyl Maltol (10% Solution) or TPA Sweetener (10% Sucralose Solution) 0.5% (optional)
GF Woodruff 0.5%

Note: The Woodruff's flavor fades over time. Therefore, make just a small batch.

UPDATE:
Decremented Woodruff from 1.5% to 1%, 'cause it is overpowering the fruit flavors.
Decremented Woodruff to 0.5%, after adding a new mix with just the other flavors, in order to improve the current batch.

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I cannot speak for Teresa P, but I love the name, Neuner!! Tfa sweet woodruff doesn't tend to fade in vanilla, I haven't tried fruits. This looks interesting.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I cannot speak for Teresa P, but I love the name, Neuner!! Tfa sweet woodruff doesn't tend to fade in vanilla, I haven't tried fruits. This looks interesting.
Guess, I'll have to get me some TFA Sweet Woodruff. It will be cheaper as well.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Neunerball. I can send you some. I bought a 30 ml. bottle and it will last forever. I already sent a few others some. I gotta get to post office tm. To mail Teresa and my nephew some stuff. I have an extra 7-8 ml. I can mail out to you. It should last quite a while. At .5% it is pretty potent imo.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@Neunerball. I can send you some. I bought a 30 ml. bottle and it will last forever. I already sent a few others some. I gotta get to post office tm. To mail Teresa and my nephew some stuff. I have an extra 7-8 ml. I can mail out to you. It should last quite a while. At .5% it is pretty potent imo.
Thanks for the offer! I already ordered a 10ml bottle, due to having to order some other flavors as well. While I'm waiting for it, I'll keep on using the GF Woodruff. This juice became one of my ADV juices.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I received my order of flavors, a few days ago. When entering the flavors to my online flavor stash, I noticed, the Woodruff I ordered is made by Jungle Flavorz (no typo, also a German company). Therefore, I went to all my online flavor places, and TPA itself. However, I couldn't find any TPA Sweet Woodruff. Oh well, I have plenty of Woodruff flavor anyways now, to last me several months. :)
I'll see if I can find the thread you mentioned @Daintanee.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@Daintanee I found the thread and post, you were talking about. I also went to the online store mentioned in the post. Yeah, I ordered 4 oz. of the TFA Woodruff. :) I want to do more recipes with it. Including a drink, that my mother in Germany used to make. We harvested all ingredients ourselves. I think it's what HIC is referring to as "May Bowl". If I'm successful, I'll post it here in the forum.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Daintanee I found the thread and post, you were talking about. I also went to the online store mentioned in the post. Yeah, I ordered 4 oz. of the TFA Woodruff. :) I want to do more recipes with it. Including a drink, that my mother in Germany used to make. We harvested all ingredients ourselves. I think it's what HIC is referring to as "May Bowl". If I'm successful, I'll post it here in the forum.
That is awesome. Makes me miss my Grandparents. Both my Grandfather's would converse in German once in a while. I wish they'd have taught me.:). Also looks as if tfa is discontinuing that flavor as I read further in the thread of HICs. Wishing you luck on making a vape version of your mother's drink;).

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I don't know, I might have to revisit the whole recipe. Having reduced the Woodruff, in order to get more of the fruity flavors, I'm not getting the (forrest) fruity flavor, I'd like to get. However, the previous stronger Woodruff makes for a generally better flavor overall. Any advice!?

On the other hand, I might have vaped it too much lately!

@HeadInClouds Any advice?

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Neunerball, I ran across this in my recipe files the other day - I had completely forgotten it! But I mixed it up today and it is quite tasty! As you know, the only woodruff I have is TFA, so I have no other to compare it to in this mix. It seems to go well though, even though at first I panicked because it smelled like bubble gum - and I detest bubble gum vapes. But what I'm tasting is bright and fruity, lotsa berries - it's good, thank you!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@Neunerball, I ran across this in my recipe files the other day - I had completely forgotten it! But I mixed it up today and it is quite tasty! As you know, the only woodruff I have is TFA, so I have no other to compare it to in this mix. It seems to go well though, even though at first I panicked because it smelled like bubble gum - and I detest bubble gum vapes. But what I'm tasting is bright and fruity, lotsa berries - it's good, thank you!
You're welcome! I'm glad you like it. I might revise that recipe soon. I'm still finalizing the revised version. I'll keep you posted!

BTW, I did find TFA's woodruff. Too bad that it was discontinued! I personally love the flavor. Therefore, I bought two 4 oz. bottles.:)

VU Sponsors