Become a Patron!

ENDED -【Giveaway】Vaporesso Latest Product LUXE PM40 Unboxing "Volunteers " Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vaporesso_Chelsea

Hi vapers,

Good news! We are looking for Volunteers to do the LUXE PM40 unboxing for us!

LUXE PM40 is our latest product, it uses turbo-boosting tech to optimize the flavor almost all at any battery level. If you want to know more about LUXE PM40, please click here.

Do you want to unboxing it?

Rules:

1:Follow me and comment below how you feel about Luxe PM40

2:You must be the legal age in your country to enter.

There will be 3 winners and all winners will be randomly selected. And winners will have 48 hours to contact us with your delivery information.

The deadline for this event is December 1.

luxepm40.png

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
1. Following.
Its got adjustable airflow and wattage which helps alot. It also has the AXON chip, the innovative turbo boosting which helps make the flavor more robust and last longer. Overall its a great looking pod. I'd love to unbox it.

2. I'm well over the legal limit.

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1/ Luxe PM40 has absolutely awesome design. Besides, the hardware - AXON ship, looks cools inside and the battery capacity is more than enough to vape on the go all day long. I know there were some improvements to prevent leaking with GTX coils - a wise decision.
Thank you, Vaporesso_Chelsea for this chance to test this awesome device.
2/ Old enough and legal.

Last edited:

SyatNaes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1 Luxe PM40 is just what I wanted from Vaporesso to bring on the market - a tiny but powerful pod with very very cool colors.
2 Yup. Legal age

Leclerc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This pod is all about colors, airflow control and big battery. Classic pod size and form. I wish it could use old GTX coils and RBA, hope there will be something to make it happen.
I'm of legal age.
Thanks, Vaporesso.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1:Follow me and comment below how you feel about Luxe PM40
yep
looks interesting

yep

topper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Already follow you. The luxe pm40 looks intriguing adjustable airflow and power light weight easy refill and type c charging looks right up my street would love to do an unboxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibad

Member For 4 Years
1 It is the best color selection I have seen among pods. But not only colors are interesting in this pod, it is very well done.
2 Yes I am

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the turbo boosting on flavor exploration. It's something different, which all these pods out there should be striving to do, instead of copying. Also, the 1800mah battery will -actually- last all day.
(black carbon fiber looks sexy!)

Last edited:

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am highly interested in finding out how the
turbo-boosting tech to optimize the flavor works.

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Following
The shape design is great, the side panel finishes is excellent!
I like the large battery capacity, the large display.
Yes I'm of legal age.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Already follow you.

Watched a review of the PM40 a few days ago and knew then: It's a Nord-killer. Adjustable airflow + GTX coils = a very desirable product. Love the styling on the Jade version, too.

Xeban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Followed.
Luxe PM40 is a great pod with perfect size and specs, I really like long battery life there and comfortable filling system.
Jade color rocks!

Aruones

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Followed
The lava looks so cool. Ive been looking for a superior alternative to Smok and Vaperesso would be the company to do it!
Old enough

MohamedM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Nice move with the visibility of the juice level and 1800mAh battery. Great adjustable airflow is also a plus. I would love to see how this will vape in stealth mode and compare to some other small pods

1:Follow us and comment below how you feel about Luxe PM40
Followed. Nice compact design, unique Turbo Boosting feature, high capacity battery.

Yes, I am of legal age.

Basilius

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
There are several points that are important to me:
Brand name Vaporesso!
Cool chip
Great design
Adjustable airflow.

Yes, I am of legal age.

RuiG

Member For 1 Year
1:Follow us and comment below how you feel about Luxe PM40
Have done for a long time.
The PM40 with the adjustable airflow, great chip, fill method and beautiful designs is just a top notch device.

Yes, very legal

Durubesus

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1.Good performance and excellent design make this device very attractive.
Creative colors complement it all.
2.Yes, very legal.

Alpharius40k

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1: Great color schemes with nice chip inside. Masterpiece from Vaporesso
2: I am of legal age

ManInTheHighCastle

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm kind of excited! Could be a really good set up, watched the live today on Instagram and im really keen to give this a try.
Also, loving the colours of the Lava, Silver, Black and Jade. Dont get me wrong, Carbon Fibre is nice but the others look lovely.

Thorone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly seems like a great podmod to have. Looks well made and the gtx coils have a bunch of options.
I'm of legal age.

Aspengid

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The top filling system, translucent cartridge and replaceable coil make the LUXE PM40 extremely user-friendly its great.
Yes, I am of legal age.

Aristotel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like small pod devices like this, they seem to be very comfortable to use and tiny enough to take away everywhere. Turbo-boost tech is what I would like to try in it.
Age is legal in my country.

Nakmor.Drack

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been tracking news about this new pod from Vaporesso for a while, and finally it is out on the market. It has all the things I like in pod-mods and even more. The colors are also fantastically beautiful.
Of legal age anywhere.

Tenbaks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good battery and adjustable airflow,great pod for MTL.
I am of legal age.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
!. Following and like the axon chip and overall look of the mod
2. I'm 70 - is that old enough?

RagnarLodbrok

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, this looks cool, I was waiting for Vaporesso to make a pod like this. it is really cool and I like the axon chip. It is a bomb!
I'm more than enough of legal age.

Sweeper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1.I've heard alot of great things about the luxe, the RDL coil ranges and new GTX coils along with the the turbo boost for the extra flavour seem appealing so I would like to give it a go, would be a perfect work device and for out and about.
#2.I am of legal age.

Jaroslav Sekac

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel the luxe pm40 is going to be a nord x killer. It has airflow adjustment which is awesome and think it will be a game changer for the future of vaping.
Been of legal age.

Alphacentauri

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I followed.
Very nice colors there are, also a nice shape and many various features, helping to achieve more flavor and performance.
I am of legal age.

M'Jones

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1 Following
Vaporesso makes really cool devices lately. Love the colors. Thanks for the opportunity
2 Age is legal

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Lately, many similar devices have been created. But Vaporesso has created something that is not like the others! LUXE PM40 has a stylish and elegant design! The guys were able to fit a large battery in such a compact size!

Yesewi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This pod is a definite rocker, it deserves to be on top of the list only for being from Vaporesso, so many innovative features like battery and boost among other, so many brilliant colors like jade and lava, it's really fantastic. I can't understand those dumb poor-word comments above without any idea what's being talked about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors