Not open for further replies.

HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear Vaping Underground Friends,

Thanks for your participating~
The Uwell Havok V1 Mod Pod Kit Giveaway has ended, please feel free to check the winner below, congratulations!! :stars:

VUG.png

#190 @wazu

Please DM us below infos to get the prize shipped, thanks.

Name:
Add:
City:
State:
Post Code:
Tel:
Email address:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you are doing well! :cheers:

Here comes our new round of Giveaway on Vaping Underground, we are now partnering with Uwell to giveaway brand new Havok V1 Pod Kit with 1 lucky tester. If you want to try it, plz check for more details below.

Uwell Havok V1 presents an impressive and handsome pod system that is suitable for MTL as well as DTL, or RDL, and therefore meets almost all requirements. The smooth logo and matt surface look exquisite, of course, it is comfortable to hold and feels good in the hand. A resin-style panel is embedded on one side of the device. In addition to the standard power button and a pair of adjustment buttons on the control panel, a 0.96-inch OLED screen for a clear display of all data is added. The upgraded Type-C port is located at the bottom of the device. The battery capacity of the device is 1800mAh with a 65W max output, it's sufficient for your whole day vaping and cloud chase. Fast charging at 5V/2A high charging rate through Type-C port. There's no draw activation on this, you have to press the button to fire. With a single button control quickly click the fire button 5 times to turn on/off the device, safe and reliable. Driven by a smart chipset, the Havok V1 can auto-detect the installed coil and matches the wattage accordingly to improve coil lifespan. The chip has multiple circuit protection functions to supply stable, safe, and reliable performance.

Havok V1 Pod Giveaway.jpg

Do you wanna be the first one to test it? Take the chance to join us and win it home for free. ;)

How To Enter?
1. Share your thoughts on Uwell Havok V1 Pod Kit.
2. Comment the name of a Uwell device you‘ve ever used below.
3. Which item on Healthcabin do you like best? Check and paste our link below.
4. Check our website giveaway and comment the prizes name below(You can join our website giveaway at the same time).
5. Comment the name of a popular vape device and leave your country & state below.

Note:
1. 1 lucky winner will be randomly selected by random.org on 30th Jun.
2. You must be over 21.
3. Number your entry, for instance: [HASH=1]#Post[/HASH] 1, [HASH=1]#Post[/HASH] 2...
4. Max 5 replies for each participant.

Good luck to you all!
:thumbs:
:thumbs:

Last edited:

topper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[HASH=1]#Post[/HASH] 1 looks interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

topper

Silver Contributor