Become a Patron!

ENDED - Anything you want goes giveaway!!! - 6/19

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, you're right dude. You should just go ahead and post 3,000 times in a row............. There's bending, then there's breaking and pretending you didn't know. Whatever dude.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you go back I'm actually the only one of the three of us that was adding words and pictures to my post. this was in attempt to spend the extra time wastefully in between the post of others. don't get too pissy. If it makes you happy I will go back and erase the back to back postings. It won't make much difference considering that posting hundreds of entries in the manner we 3 have done is likely going to frowned upon regardless

Chill.
I only said what every person in the world would've said to you. ALL of these contests have the same damn rules dude. Learn 'em. Some matter, others not so much. Back to back posting is a big one. Don't do it. It isn't me being pissy. It's the rules. It's not about me getting my panties in a bunch, it's about not seeing the contest effed up because somebody can't bother to follow the rules. So chill dude, it wasn't an attack.

VU Sponsors