Become a Patron!

ENDED - Blackhat Vapor's HEX OHM Valentine's Day Giveaway - *Ends 2/15 @ 12:01 AM*

Blackhatcigs

Unlisted Vendor
Blackhat Vapor is showing our fans some love by dropping a HEX OHM with all the trimmings!

12417640_1111500065557263_2130443960773156785_n.jpg

**To enter:**
Find this post on our Facebook Page, or on our Beach Store's Facebook Page (We're giving away one for each shop)

1. COMMENT with a photo showing your "Love for Blackhat." Get creative - you can pose in the shop(s), with the webpage, a sticker/t-shirt, anything with our logo on it.
2. LIKE our page
3. SHARE the photo.

The photo with the MOST likes (along with a page like and contest photo share) wins!

The contest ends 2/15 12:01AM. We'll announce a winner after Valentine's Day

**You must be 18+ to enter**

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is there anyway for the non-facebook members here at the VU to enter?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entered

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
No Facebook...If I did win I would say keep the Efests though...

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the contest! (No FB)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Blackhat Vapor is showing our fans some love by dropping a HEX OHM with all the trimmings!

12417640_1111500065557263_2130443960773156785_n.jpg

**To enter:**
Find this post on our Facebook Page, or on our Beach Store's Facebook Page (We're giving away one for each shop)

1. COMMENT with a photo showing your "Love for Blackhat." Get creative - you can pose in the shop(s), with the webpage, a sticker/t-shirt, anything with our logo on it.
2. LIKE our page
3. SHARE the photo.

The photo with the MOST likes (along with a page like and contest photo share) wins!

The contest ends 2/15 12:01AM. We'll announce a winner after Valentine's Day

**You must be 18+ to enter**
I'd love this man it's nice

have a nice day

Blackhatcigs

Unlisted Vendor
Hi all, thanks for your interest in our contest. This particular contest is only through Facebook, but we'll keep your comments in mind for our next contest. We're finding that more and more people are leaving that site, so we'll work on another method of officiating giveaways. We'll be back soon with another one.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
even tho i do facebook wouldnt matter dont have any of your products to show off:(

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Echo in what others have said, no Facebook either......

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi all, thanks for your interest in our contest. This particular contest is only through Facebook, but we'll keep your comments in mind for our next contest. We're finding that more and more people are leaving that site, so we'll work on another method of officiating giveaways. We'll be back soon with another one.
Check out Gleam... it's a terrific alternative for social media contests.

Blackhatcigs

Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the suggestion, Countrypami! We'll def look into it. As far as other entries, you can get super creative in how you participate. We have a website, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. You can snap a photo with yourself and anything that has our logo on it!

Blackhatcigs

Unlisted Vendor
Our winner from the flagship store is Nicole Winnick, and the winner from the beach store is Scooter Jordan! Thanks to everyone for entering. Scooter, please message us on Facebook letting us know if you're local or we need to ship your prize package.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Holy shit did you guys see this. Ok ok I've tryed and tryed. And bam. Hell freaking yes . Man I'm freaking stoaked. No more bitching about never winning this was so nice I'll probably PIF my next one as a thank you holy crap this is cool. Thank you black hat so much.

have a nice day

Last edited:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice Scooter, but tell us how you really feel! !! Congrats man, couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Now you went to far. Nice.... Lol I try I try thanks I'm stoaked for sure. I havent been on since lunch today was having an awful day. This sure made me feel better.

have a nice day

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet, that's a good way to finish a bad day, my day has just been getting worse and worse. Glad we have tomorrow to turn this around.

Have a nice night and enjoy that win man!!!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
Holy shit did you guys see this. Ok ok I've tryed and tryed. And bam. Hell freaking yes . Man I'm freaking stoaked. No more bitching about never winning this was so nice I'll probably PIF my next one as a thank you holy crap this is cool. Thank you black hat so much.

have a nice day[
QUOTE]

yea ok lol
haha-laughter.gif
haha-laughter.gif
haha-laughter.gif
[/QU

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

have a nice day
Congrats well deserved

VU Sponsors