Become a Patron!

ENDED - Cloudy Peak Vapes-Another Giveaway... RDA's anyone? CLOSED WINNERS ARE INFORMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Please post the winners First name, last initial here in the thread. Thanks!
Mark F.
Ray M.
Kitty J. with some hyphens I won't add for privacy :)

My apologies if I was supposed to do that for the last contest. I can assure you One winner received his prize already, and the second had me wait until Monday so they could add batteries, and it's probably there today. Again, I apologize if I was supposed to do that in my last one, I will going forward.

Thanks again all. I consider it a privilege to be able to send you emails. I will do my best to make it worth your while! :)

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wooo hooo, I received an email from Andrew!!! Great way to start the day, can't wait to get it and blow some clouds! I was contacted, replied, sent invoice, I paid the invoice and the REM atty is on the way. That was easy peasy, thank you Cloudy Peak Vapes and Andrew, a real class act!! Congratulations to the winners and thanks to our gracious mod Country Pami!!!!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wooo hooo, I received an email from Andrew!!! Great way to start the day, can't wait to get it and blow some clouds! I was contacted, replied, sent invoice, I paid the invoice and the REM atty is on the way. That was easy peasy, thank you Cloudy Peak Vapes and Andrew, a real class act!! Congratulations to the winners and thanks to our gracious mod Country Pami!!!!
I'm getting you packed up right now... Gotta head out for errands, so I'll probably drop it off soon. Expect tracking to update by this evening likely, I never give them a package without a scan. I don't trust the USPS at all...

Thanks again, that REMAtty may be "older" but it's still on top of the game in my opinion... Enjoy!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
:inlove:

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi everyone... i am so happy to see Andrew w/ Cloudy Peak Vapes doing so well. He definitely is a class act. I wish only the best to him and his company. Only great things happen for great people. Be sure i will be sharing how great my win of juices are when i get to vape them.
Thanks again Andrew for what you do.
Congratulations to all the winners. Please share your win. I know im excited to see everyone's prizes.
Have a great day everyone. Im gonna go check out all the savings Andrew has going at Clould Peak Vapes.... maybe we all can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you al soooo much!

Mark F. & Ray M., You are in the mail... they scanned em' so tracking should update, when usps decides to do their job... lol. I'd expect soonish, I use a postal service office run by one lady who is nice as can be, so she is good about scanning.

To Kitty, I sent you an email. Kitty is not in the U.S.A. & I only ship to the U.S.
I feel awful to do that, but it's my policy and stated in the rules... my apologies still.

Judy M. check your email soon!

kittyjvr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thank you al soooo much!

Mark F. & Ray M., You are in the mail... they scanned em' so tracking should update, when usps decides to do their job... lol. I'd expect soonish, I use a postal service office run by one lady who is nice as can be, so she is good about scanning.

To Kitty, I sent you an email. Kitty is not in the U.S.A. & I only ship to the U.S.
I feel awful to do that, but it's my policy and stated in the rules... my apologies still.

Its cool it was my fault i didnt read the rule sorry about it and congrats to the winners enjoy and will keep being your friend Andre #Cloudy Peak Vapes. And thanks enjoy your day. Love no hate :)) :))

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Its cool it was my fault i didnt read the rule sorry about it and congrats to the winners enjoy and will keep being your friend Andre #Cloudy Peak Vapes. And thanks enjoy your day. Love no hate :)) :))

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Thanks for understanding... it's in my nature to feel bad that I got your hopes up. One day I may ship worldwide, but again, It's really just too much right now. When laws settle down, things may change. I just have to protect myself from so many angles in this business. It's a ton different than most retail and e-commerce. And the laws are always changing.

Thanks again for your understanding. And thanks for keeping up. I do appreciate it!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you al soooo much!

I won, I won! Omg thank you ! I never win anything. Sorry @kittyjvr i got your win :(

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My order came in today. Thanks for all the extra goodies. I'm going to have to learn how to make micro coils and get some smaller gauge wire to use that atty. LoL

sent from craptastic taptalk

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My order came in today. Thanks for all the extra goodies. I'm going to have to learn how to make micro coils and get some smaller gauge wire to use that atty. LoL

sent from craptastic taptalk
I put in a simple dual 3mm i.d. 7 wraps using 24 gauge Kanthal around .3 ohms. Thats a great vape. Even on a series box. I don't make elaborate coils usually. Much respect for the work some people do though. You should be good with 22 gauge I'd guess. Claptons may not fit, but it's deceptively roomy once you line it up... I hope you end up liking it!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The problem when your vape mail comes at 9:30am. I still have probably another 8 hrs at the office. :|
Until I had my business I had to stress until 4-5 PM frequently for my mail... they suck in my neighborhood. My business address everything comes around noon, so much better.

You've got the good type of vape mail problems... LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors