Become a Patron!

ENDED - Congrats to the winners of CoilART Giveaway !

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Hello Vapors ,

Here is the winners of CoilART Giveaway :

@eris667
@Ramsay Bolton
@axelbeam
@doc_iguana
@mac63
@Ding
@Morfio
@Dawn0810
@reddhott
@Roadtrip635
@Manimal3497
@OhmzRaw
@vapinange23
@djkokalis
@Bigbob2322

The origial thread : http://vapingunderground.com/threads/giveaway-win-coilart-free-ceramic-coil-ends-4-19-2016.223665/

You guys have been an awesome welcoming community and we plan on sticking around. I had great chats with so many of you!

If you didn't win, don't worry, there's more chances when the winners receive their prizes!

We also have a form on our website for samples at www.coilart.net , Winners are drawn on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of every month.

Join CoilART , Vape on !

All winners remember to Send PM to me .

1.CTBVC ,CTOCC AND CTCL , which one do you need ?
2.Shipping information :
Contact person :
Contact number :
Shipping address :

3.E mail address :

please remember post your win pics when they arrive, and let us know your true opinion of these coil heads.

Thanks Smokie for your vapor video , it's really awesome .

Just back from our May day holiday , All samples shipped last week . We will send the tracking number to you today .Sorry for the late , my friend . We need to collect all the winners shipping
informations , then arrange the shipping . :inlove:Hope you all can understand ! Vape on ! :stars2::stars2:

Round 2:
1.Forward your luck to your friends:
After receiving their coils, if the winner shares a review and tags 5 friends, 1 of the five 5 will be randomly selected to win their own prize!

Last edited:

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome!!! - Thank You :confetti::confetti:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hello Vapors ,

@eris667
@Ramsay Bolton
@axelbeam
@doc_iguana
@mac63
@Ding
@Morfio
@Dawn0810
@reddhott
@Roadtrip635
@Manimal3497
@OhmzRaw
@vapinange23
@djkokalis
@Bigbob2322

The origial thread : http://vapingunderground.com/threads/giveaway-win-coilart-free-ceramic-coil-ends-4-19-2016.223665/

You guys have been an awesome welcoming community and we plan on sticking around. I had great chats with so many of you!

If you didn't win, don't worry, there's more chances when the winners receive their prizes!

We also have a form on our website for samples at www.coilart.net Winners are drawn on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of every month.

Join CoilART , Vape on !

Congrats winners, please post your win pics when they arrive, and let this vendor know your true opinion of these coil heads.

Winner.jpg

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Awesome can't wait to try out the CTOCC coils :)

Morfio

Gaming & anime watchin' lion here!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll definitely be posting some pics when I get mine. :D

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello Vapors ,

@eris667
@Ramsay Bolton
@axelbeam
@doc_iguana
@mac63
@Ding
@Morfio
@Dawn0810
@reddhott
@Roadtrip635
@Manimal3497
@OhmzRaw
@vapinange23
@djkokalis
@Bigbob2322

We also have a form on our website for samples at www.coilart.net Winners are drawn on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of every month.

Join CoilART , Vape on !

thanks! REALLY looking forward to trying these out - looks like a great coil kit!

big shout out the CoilART and VU! THANKS!

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello Vapors ,

@eris667
@Ramsay Bolton
@axelbeam
@doc_iguana
@mac63
@Ding
@Morfio
@Dawn0810
@reddhott
@Roadtrip635
@Manimal3497
@OhmzRaw
@vapinange23
@djkokalis
@Bigbob2322

Join CoilART , Vape on !

Thank you so much yayyyy @CoilART thank you so much for your generosity and having such a good 2 part contest.

Last edited:

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
All winners remember to Send PM to me .

1.CTBVC ,CTOCC AND CTCL , which one do you need ?

2.Shipping information :
Contact person :
Contact number :
Shipping address :

3. Email address

Last edited:

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
anyone here recieved any info or coils yet.?..sent info in and tried contacting, but no return answer yet.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
nothing yet - had actually reached out to them on their website prior to contest and still have not gotten a reply on that, either... :(
same here doc.just wondered if anyone had heard from them yet.I see there is a coil art in los angeles and china and keep getting USPS tracking from LA area but they always turn out to be for "HER"..it's always makeup.I keep thinking the coils are coming from LA.lol
thank you doc and @reddhott

Last edited:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nothing here - had initially sent a pm the got the instructions to do it via email - did that and sent a pm saying it was done and received a reply to that saying email was received and nothing since.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
CoilART is running a bunch of giveaways all over the place, so things
may not transpire as quickly as we'd like. Wouldn't venture into panic
mode just yet.

-

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
anyone here recieved any info or coils yet.?..sent info in and tried contacting, but no return answer yet.
Just back from our May day holiday , All samples shipped last week . We will send the tracking number to you today .Sorry for the late , my friend . We need to collect all the winners shipping
informations , then arrange the shipping . :inlove:Hope you all can understand ! Vape on !

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Not a word from them. :( :confused: :sad:
informations , then arrange the shipping . :inlove:Hope you all can understand ! Vape on !

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Nothing here - had initially sent a pm the got the instructions to do it via email - did that and sent a pm saying it was done and received a reply to that saying email was received and nothing since.

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
same here doc.just wondered if anyone had heard from them yet.I see there is a coil art in los angeles and china and keep getting USPS tracking from LA area but they always turn out to be for "HER"..it's always makeup.I keep thinking the coils are coming from LA.lol
thank you doc and @reddhott

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Received tracking. CoilArt put a smile on my face. :vapemail: Thanks again CoilArt

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still haven't received a tracking number as yet. I sent a PM followed by an email and still nothing.

VU Sponsors