Become a Patron!

Ended!!!!!Contest Time Win Nubilus Ejuice!!!! - Ends 1/25

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The new ones came Thursday. The strawberry and aple took about 3 days to be matured. Much better than the You Got E Juice flavors I got. Only 2 of 5 I got have even a halfway decently accurate flavor, or any flavor at all
Yeah I've only smelled them so far but a couple don't smell like I even wana try them. I'm hoping they send me the alto Apple I've been told that's the best one

have a nice day

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I've only smelled them so far but a couple don't smell like I even wana try them. I'm hoping they send me the alto Apple I've been told that's the best one

have a nice day
So far, Alto Apple and Straw Nimbus are BY FAR the best two. The Tropical Nimbus tastes like the Nebu-Lychee right out of the box. The Grape Stratus Fruit isnt too bad. Reminds me of Gravity Mixing's Pink Curie

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I couldn't stand it. I tryed the alto Apple its pretty dang good. But its gone already I'm gona have to have more

have a nice day

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I couldn't stand it. I tryed the alto Apple its pretty dang good. But its gone already I'm gona have to have more

have a nice day
LOL, that is how I am with a good strawberry vape. Their strawnimbus was pretty dang good, could have used a creamy custard undertone in my opinion.

VU Sponsors