Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack DIY KIT and juice giveaway. Ends 5/31/21016

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
DIY Flavor Shack DIY Kiy giveaway.

The DIY Kit will be given away on or around the 31st. It might be a day or two earlier but the 31st is the official date.
E Juice (30ml bottle or sample pack) given away every Friday if set goal is met. First goal is 200 post. When I announce the winner, I'll set the next goal.

No repeats on the e juice but everyone is eligible for the DIY Kit.

Post anything you want. Please keep it work friendly since I advertise it in places as such.

No back to back posting.
It does say in the picture USA ONLY but DIY Flavor Shack does ship to other places. Please check out their website for this information.
Ends 5/31/2016
Multiple juice winners...

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah mac it's the weekend take it easy.
About to start the potatoes and noodles for the potato salad and baked macaroni and cheese.. Barbeque later on :)

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
did some things in the garage, waiting for a load of laundry to finish then need to make a hopefully quick trip to the store. When I get back from that it'll be starting with the grill.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
5/29 #3
f12c3bec0da7b54080b07c1e3643d8bb.jpg
raccoons have no fear around here

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Zipslack

Member For 4 Years
We have one that comes on our porch after the cat food. He's smart enough to have some fear. The possums are pretty stupid until you knock 'em in the head...then they get a little fear.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After working all morning just took a quick shower and time to fire up the grill. Chicken Wings, Shrimp Kabobs, and Pork Tenderloins. Potatoes are cooking and time to start the marinades. Why is it I work harder on Holidays?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors