Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday. $25.00 Est. End Date 11/30/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
followed by Nigel and the rest of his followers. He hopped up on the rim of a fountain and

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Nigel poured on the sermon and people listened! Even some of the kids thought it might make sense if only Nigel would put on some clothes.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
but sadly it was a few sizes to small. Not that he would be confined to clothing anyways, he did accept a lanyard for his vape so he could wear it as he preached.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
A few people were scandalized but most were so caught up in Nigels preaching they barely noticed his lack of clothes (although the tats were a bit distracting). Soon there was a large group of

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Between the flapping, the jingling, the obscene, and yes there were a few that had the O'dear, I mean odor issue, it was hard to continue. Luckily there was

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Shower rooms for the faithful to do their ablutions in. But some people were starting to think Nigel’s nudity was a bit pagan...

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
And they started slipping their clothing back on. They wondered how they had gotten caught up in it all and started to quietly slip away. Then

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thank you so much for the contest! Now I have the money to buy diy supplies! I’m so excited! I’ve been wanting to do this for quite some time! Thank you again! This is the beginning for my diy journey!

And thank you everyone for the congrats! I enjoyed playing with you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors