Become a Patron!

ENDED - [EVERZON GIVEAWAY]Voopoo Drag Q Pod System Kit with ITO-X Pod 1250mAh 3.5ml-1 winner-7/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Everzon You should re-roll the draw.
"Europe" is not a country neither a shipping address - following your own rules. Besides that spammer will ask you to ship to Ukraine and thats impossible from your side. Stick to rules, please
@Countrypami check this, please

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear all,
Due to the winner has been selected, unless the winner not reply before 2022.07.31 or the shipping address is Ukraine. Then I will re-roll the draw.

Thanks for @Thorone kind suggestion, next time I will write it clear that the shipping country must be a single country can't state Europe or earth.

DiDi Two

Member For 2 Years
@Thorone, I didn't find you on the list of participants in this contest. Why does it bother you that someone won a contest you didn't participate in? I'm worried about your unhealthy interest in this topic.
I also do not see @Thorone among the participants in this competition.
@Everzon, what's going on?

I'm afraid to think about it, but it seems to me that the forum is being attacked by Russian hackers.
VU is being attacked by Russia!

Last edited:

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear all,

For the onging draws of 20 July & 25 July & 26 July, the winner has been selected.It will continue, unless the winner did not meet the requirement.

For the new rule (the shipping country must be a single country can't state Europe or earth), it will works on the next brand new GIVEAWAY activity, not include the onging activities.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

DiDi Two

Member For 2 Years
For the new rule (the shipping country must be a single country can't state Europe or earth), it will works on the next brand new GIVEAWAY activity, not include the onging activities.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
@Everzon you shouldn't be doing this as China has been experiencing logistical problems around the world in recent months. And by requiring in the competition to indicate the country of delivery, you will have the opportunity to choose the winner from the least problematic country in terms of delivery, and then the competition will look dishonest.
I think the @Countrypami will agree with me.
Therefore, continue to delight the community with your contests. You are the best.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Alright folks, here's the deal... We have always taken a "hands off" approach to the contests run here... provided they stay within our guidelines and no forum rules are being broken. It is up to THE VENDOR to make the rules and be sure the entrants are abiding by them.

The vendors CANNOT control which countries they can ship to and which ones they can't. If the vendor tells you they can't ship to the Ukraine, then folks from the Ukraine should not be entering. (This is true for any country they list in their rules.) The fact that someone puts something different than an actual country name is between that person and the vendor, no one else.

We've gotten several reports of this ordeal and frankly, it's quite annoying! :headbang: Here's the simple solution...
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE VENDORS' RULES, OR THE WAY THEY RUN THEIR CONTEST... DON'T ENTER!!!!

DiDi Two

Member For 2 Years
Here's the simple solution...
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE VENDORS' RULES, OR THE WAY THEY RUN THEIR CONTEST... DON'T ENTER!!!!
Great words.
But the problem is that some members of the forum do not participate in vendor competitions but try to insert their own words about the rules in all competitions. Why they write these meaningless messages to the vendor remains a mystery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors