Become a Patron!

ENDED - G2Vape.Com JUICE JUICE Giveaway !! 600ML ! Premium ! 3 Winners Ends - One Week ! - 9/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

G2Vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
AIGHT !!! HERE WE ARE !!! CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS !!!

1. @Asylumsix msg me your nic lvl and shipping info's ! For SummaTime
  2. @Trixy Same Nic lvls and Shipping info ( already have i think ) for Jolly Vaper !
  3. @joe enoch Send me nic lvl , shipping info and the flavor you want in SummaTime 1X & Jolly Vaper 1X !

Congrats to all of you were realy happy !

View My Video

G2Vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OH! How wonderful!!! I'd better check to see if my juice choice was correct!
1z6xq4n.png

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thank you. Was confused for a moment. Sounds crazy good! Can't wait! I can turn 6mg to 18. :shades:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Wow! Thank you!! Can't wait to try them out!!! The SummaTime line are all in my profile so It doesn't get any better than this!!!

Congrats other winners and thanks G2Vape!!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If you take some VG Base Nic Usualy it kills the flavouring a bit

Think I'll get some pg based nic. I've got so much vg nic it's coming out my ears. But I've got GALLONS of straight pg. That won't serve me any good of I need to nic up.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Joe Reclaimed his price and left the shop today !

All winners are sent and should receive soon ! Congrats ! we will do an other one realy soon !! :D
Wasn't expecting it until tomorrow, came home to a Attempted Delivery Card! Picking it up first thing tomorrow!!!

sammstein

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Never had any Canadian juice but I'm keen too. Thanks for the chance to give it a puff

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thanks again for the contest!

Here's my reviews of the Summatime line in no particular order.. (Please note: Taste is subjective and just because I may not like a flavor doesn't mean you won't love it).

Tried 2ml of these juices in each of these 3 setups, I also changed cotton (muji) and cleaned my tanks between flavors.

Setup 1, Eagletank, Dual Fused Clapton Coil, rated ohms 0.2 actual ohm's 0.16
Setup 2, Goblin Mini v3, Triple Twisted 28g Kanthal, ohm's 0.35
Setup 3, Velocity V1, SS316L 12 wraps, 3.5mm ID, ohm's 0.5

Sun Tea 10/10 (black and green tea with a hint of lemon)

Really nice mellow vape, extremely smooth, even at 6mg there's pretty much no throat hit. If they were going for the flavor of a can of Nestea Lemon it's pretty pretty close to spot on, there is another note in there I can't quite point it out but I have a feeling it has to do with it being black tea, the lemon in this is just perfect, I've had some juice with lemon that tasted like lemon pledge this definitely doesn't, this is a really well balanced vape, while I'm not a big fan of sweeteners I am a big fan of Iced tea (the kind you drink) the only thing that would make this completely authentic Iced Tea would be a little a teeny tiny bit of sweetener (0.05% Sucralose).

Setup 1: At first it was really great but eventually I found when I got close to the 2ml mark it started to lose a bit of flavor but still had some, with that setup I have a feeling I would mute to it fairly quick due to the amount I vape (10ml+ a day).
Setup 2 and 3: This is where the juice really shined especially in the Velocity, flavor is great and retained really well..

I can really see this one becoming an ADV.

Berry Nana 8/10 (strawberry banana milkshake)

I was really looking forward to trying this one kind of excited really, I diy and this is one of the flavors I put a lot of time into and make 250ml batches as a ADV..

First thing I did when I opened this bottle was smell it and it smells pretty much identical to my diy version but the flavor is quite different, this is another extremely smooth vape, the banana in it leans towards an authentic banana with a slight after taste of candy on the exhale which is actually quite pleasant, I find the strawberry slightly hard to define, I know it's there and I get the feeling of tasting strawberry in it but not quite the flavor of it, strawberry really is a tricky flavor though, some taste good after a day or two of steeping, some take 1-3 weeks to steep and others diminish after a couple months and I think that may be what happened here. Since this is a milkshake I really expected the cream to be more in the forefront however it sits in the middle more so with the banana, while I may be over analyzing it because of my experience with this particular flavor it really is a great vape and scores at the top of my Strawberry Banana Cream list, it would have gotten a 10/10 if it had a bit more cream.

This juice performed great in all 3 setups! I recommend it to anyone using a high vg setup.

ADV? Hells yes!

Valencia 5/10 (orange sherbert with sweet yogurt)

I think I should mention, I absolutely hate yogurt in ejuice and the food, luckily I don't really taste it at all... My mom's favorite frozen treat is orange sherbet and over the years I've had it quite a few times so I have a bit of experience with the flavor as a food.

I had no clue what to expect from this flavor going in, I've only tasted about 2 orange flavors before that were wildly different and I disliked both, this is by far my least favorite of this line.. This is really a hard flavor to explain, it almost seems as if it is a mix of tangerines, orange tic tacs and a taste of orange peels and orange peels on the exhale? I really expected much more sweetness from a sherbet, personally I think a nice dose of sweet cream would probably mellow out that orange peel flavor/feeling and bring the sweetness out a bit more. Out of the 3 orange ejuices I've tried this one is probably the best but meh just not my thing...

This one had more flavor on the dripper but had plenty of flavor on all the setups.

ADV? Not for me, if I was out of juice and found this sitting in a drawer I'd probably vape it before going out and buying something else.. I'm going to let a few friends try if and if someone likes it I'll give it to them :)

PMP Smoothie 9/10 (peach, mango, pear)

Talk about great flavor! Some people love peach/mango and some people absolutely hate it, personally I love it, this flavor reminds me quite a bit of mango five alive or even very ripe mango's. The mango in this definitely sits on top followed closely by the peach (not juicy peach candy) while the pear nicely fills the flavor, this is a very very well rounded flavor, it definitely would have scored a 10/10 however I think a bit of citrus could have brought this to whole new 11/10 level, without added citrus I could see turning this into a extremely delicious creamy custard...

This flavor performed very well in all three setups, I particularly liked it in the goblin mini v3/eagletank as a morning vape.

ADV? Potentially I guess, I work pretty close to people all day and fruity type flavors seem to offend people less so I tend to stick more to them during the day, at night I like custards and dessert vapes a little more, so for during the day in my tanks this is an all out perfect vape...

Final Notes: If you haven't tried the line I definitely recommend it to anyone that enjoys a smooth vape with good cloud production, a local vape shop I frequent has a drip bar (you can drip flavors to test them) so I've tested tonnes of flavors and this lineup is one of the best lineups I've tasted, usually a juice line will only have 1 or very rarely maybe 2 flavors I really like and this line definitely exceeded my expectations with 3 out of 4 being great! Here in Canada we get very short summers, when summer comes I eat what's in season and this line is a really good representation of what I enjoy in the summer, I almost want to box them up, put them away and break them out in the dead of winter to remind me the air doesn't always hurt my face lol, unfortunately they are too good to put down..

Thanks again for this G2Vape, really like (almost) all of them!

G2Vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks again for the contest!

Here's my reviews of the Summatime line in no particular order.. (Please note: Taste is subjective and just because I may not like a flavor doesn't mean you won't love it).

Tried 2ml of these juices in each of these 3 setups, I also changed cotton (muji) and cleaned my tanks between flavors.

Setup 1, Eagletank, Dual Fused Clapton Coil, rated ohms 0.2 actual ohm's 0.16
Setup 2, Goblin Mini v3, Triple Twisted 28g Kanthal, ohm's 0.35
Setup 3, Velocity V1, SS316L 12 wraps, 3.5mm ID, ohm's 0.5

Sun Tea 10/10 (black and green tea with a hint of lemon)

Really nice mellow vape, extremely smooth, even at 6mg there's pretty much no throat hit. If they were going for the flavor of a can of Nestea Lemon it's pretty pretty close to spot on, there is another note in there I can't quite point it out but I have a feeling it has to do with it being black tea, the lemon in this is just perfect, I've had some juice with lemon that tasted like lemon pledge this definitely doesn't, this is a really well balanced vape, while I'm not a big fan of sweeteners I am a big fan of Iced tea (the kind you drink) the only thing that would make this completely authentic Iced Tea would be a little a teeny tiny bit of sweetener (0.05% Sucralose).

Setup 1: At first it was really great but eventually I found when I got close to the 2ml mark it started to lose a bit of flavor but still had some, with that setup I have a feeling I would mute to it fairly quick due to the amount I vape (10ml+ a day).
Setup 2 and 3: This is where the juice really shined especially in the Velocity, flavor is great and retained really well..

I can really see this one becoming an ADV.

Berry Nana 8/10 (strawberry banana milkshake)

I was really looking forward to trying this one kind of excited really, I diy and this is one of the flavors I put a lot of time into and make 250ml batches as a ADV..

First thing I did when I opened this bottle was smell it and it smells pretty much identical to my diy version but the flavor is quite different, this is another extremely smooth vape, the banana in it leans towards an authentic banana with a slight after taste of candy on the exhale which is actually quite pleasant, I find the strawberry slightly hard to define, I know it's there and I get the feeling of tasting strawberry in it but not quite the flavor of it, strawberry really is a tricky flavor though, some taste good after a day or two of steeping, some take 1-3 weeks to steep and others diminish after a couple months and I think that may be what happened here. Since this is a milkshake I really expected the cream to be more in the forefront however it sits in the middle more so with the banana, while I may be over analyzing it because of my experience with this particular flavor it really is a great vape and scores at the top of my Strawberry Banana Cream list, it would have gotten a 10/10 if it had a bit more cream.

This juice performed great in all 3 setups! I recommend it to anyone using a high vg setup.

ADV? Hells yes!

Valencia 5/10 (orange sherbert with sweet yogurt)

I think I should mention, I absolutely hate yogurt in ejuice and the food, luckily I don't really taste it at all... My mom's favorite frozen treat is orange sherbet and over the years I've had it quite a few times so I have a bit of experience with the flavor as a food.

I had no clue what to expect from this flavor going in, I've only tasted about 2 orange flavors before that were wildly different and I disliked both, this is by far my least favorite of this line.. This is really a hard flavor to explain, it almost seems as if it is a mix of tangerines, orange tic tacs and a taste of orange peels and orange peels on the exhale? I really expected much more sweetness from a sherbet, personally I think a nice dose of sweet cream would probably mellow out that orange peel flavor/feeling and bring the sweetness out a bit more. Out of the 3 orange ejuices I've tried this one is probably the best but meh just not my thing...

This one had more flavor on the dripper but had plenty of flavor on all the setups.

ADV? Not for me, if I was out of juice and found this sitting in a drawer I'd probably vape it before going out and buying something else.. I'm going to let a few friends try if and if someone likes it I'll give it to them :)

PMP Smoothie 9/10 (peach, mango, pear)

Talk about great flavor! Some people love peach/mango and some people absolutely hate it, personally I love it, this flavor reminds me quite a bit of mango five alive or even very ripe mango's. The mango in this definitely sits on top followed closely by the peach (not juicy peach candy) while the pear nicely fills the flavor, this is a very very well rounded flavor, it definitely would have scored a 10/10 however I think a bit of citrus could have brought this to whole new 11/10 level, without added citrus I could see turning this into a extremely delicious creamy custard...

This flavor performed very well in all three setups, I particularly liked it in the goblin mini v3/eagletank as a morning vape.

ADV? Potentially I guess, I work pretty close to people all day and fruity type flavors seem to offend people less so I tend to stick more to them during the day, at night I like custards and dessert vapes a little more, so for during the day in my tanks this is an all out perfect vape...

Final Notes: If you haven't tried the line I definitely recommend it to anyone that enjoys a smooth vape with good cloud production, a local vape shop I frequent has a drip bar (you can drip flavors to test them) so I've tested tonnes of flavors and this lineup is one of the best lineups I've tasted, usually a juice line will only have 1 or very rarely maybe 2 flavors I really like and this line definitely exceeded my expectations with 3 out of 4 being great! Here in Canada we get very short summers, when summer comes I eat what's in season and this line is a really good representation of what I enjoy in the summer, I almost want to box them up, put them away and break them out in the dead of winter to remind me the air doesn't always hurt my face lol, unfortunately they are too good to put down..

Thanks again for this G2Vape, really like (almost) all of them!

Dang man nice review !! i wasnt expecting that ! :D Do you mind if i post that in our blog section ? Im realy happy you enjoy the flavors ! And indeed Valencia is a realy special flavor You like or you dont ! hahaha Im happy you enjoyed those juices ! PM me if you like to do reviews like that i might actualy send you more juice if you wana do youtube video ?

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Dang man nice review !! i wasnt expecting that ! :D Do you mind if i post that in our blog section ? Im realy happy you enjoy the flavors ! And indeed Valencia is a realy special flavor You like or you dont ! hahaha Im happy you enjoyed those juices ! PM me if you like to do reviews like that i might actualy send you more juice if you wana do youtube video ?

Can share it if you'd like, not sure about doing youtube, recently moved and not really set up for it at the moment, it's pretty funny though, this is like the third time in a month I've been asked to do youtube reviews... Seems there's going to be a lot less reviewers thanks to the FDA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors