Become a Patron!

ENDED - Giveaway] 30 Testerer wanted for XTAR PB2S - 8/19, check your name here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
TESTER WANTED

If given the chance to have a device that not only charges your 18650-21700 battery but can be used as a power bank for your phone, would you say Yes❤️ to me?
Come on and join us here!!

Rules to enter

1. Like and share this post.
2. Tell us the charger you are using now.
3. If you want to review this product is also ok, just PM us to know your review history.

This contest will end at 19th/Aug. Good luck to everyone here

PM us your information and your previous review works.

Last edited:

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Count me in! I have an Efest Blu 6

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow I have 2 PB2’s and now this one can charge 18650’s & 21700’s that’s wonderful! The display looks like it is enhanced too with more info.

I also use an Xtar SV2, Golisi & Nitecore i8 charger.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's pretty cool. I'd love to be a testerer. Maybe it could charge the pasito as you have to have a decent power supply not just any old car charger will do

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's see... I have an Xtar Dragon and a Gyrfalcon all-44 on my desk at home. I have an Efest Luc 4 and Nitecore I-4 on my desk at jobsite 1. I have an Efest s-2 at jobsite 2. There's an Xtar PB2 in my daily carry. I keep a Nitecore UM20 in my luggage. I have a HohmBase in the closet as backup. Finally, there's a Gyrfalcon All-88 in the living room.

I have recently switched over to using a bunch of single 21700 devices, so this would be a nice addition.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This would be great to use in the truck as my work charger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would love a chance to test this out... Currently do not have a charger in desperate need of one.

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the O4S and ANT chargers in constant use.
The power bank option would be very interesting for me.

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I have XTAR VC2S and it is absolutely perfect, everyday charging goes nice and fast.
Always wanted to try something else from XTAR, so PB2S is a lovely thing for me to test.

Last edited:

masrock

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
3 I don't have big review history, but i have my own small channel with my reviews and my group in sn Vkontakte

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am currently using a Golisi S4, I also have an efest luc V4

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Currently using a Zanflare 4 bay charger. Had it maybe 6 months, and it's got one dead bay, and a wonky spring that feels close to breaking in another bay.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

+Caffeine

Member For 2 Years
Currently using a Zanflare 4 bay charger. Had it maybe 6 months, and it's got one dead bay, and a wonky spring that feels close to breaking in another bay.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I haven't heard many folks having issues with this one. One of the springs resistance on mine is a bit different than the other 3 but otherwise it's been fine for 2 years. At 6 months old I'd try for a replacement...

...or alternatively Xtar is great too.

sergor25

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. If you want to review this product is also ok, just PM us to know your review history.
done

Uranus On Fire

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Tell us the charger you are using now.
MiBoxer C4-12 (i used before Xtar VP4 Nitecore SC4 Golisi L2)

Art85

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I do not have a technical education to describe the characteristics.
I will say that I personally think about this charger - very reliable. I have it for 2 years.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have the first PB that I use 2 to 3 times a week and would love to have the new PB2S. My house chargers are a couple of XTAR SV2's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors