Not open for further replies.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
HEY! We reached 100 but that's with our comments, too. Maybe that will count?
I'm still for the Black one. lol...the blue comments.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Looks like a great unit for stealth vaping and like the vivid colors

Sent from my LG-V10 using Tapatalk

So, you'll be stealth with PINK? I have my Target Mini for stealth, a Mini Volt and a Air 50.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't be stealthy even with my tesla stealth. People tend to notice the clouds first and then the guy with the big grin on his face.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, you'll be stealth with PINK? I have my Target Mini for stealth, a Mini Volt and a Air 50.
I reaaallllyyyy want a mini volt but I've seen so many posts & reviews on vendors sites about them taking a crap in days to weeks.

How long have you had yours? Mini volt v2 is on my want list but I haven't put it in the cart till I hear more about it.

Oh... and I think if we get to 100 and if I win I want pink with Lil' Bunny engraved for my wife :D

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ohhh, that's sweet!!! The MV works just fine. I think folks are trying to use a much more powered tank/device. If she's MTL, it will last her all day and them some. If she uses a tank, like the Nautilus X that my Sister uses with it, no problem! It's those that want to RDA with it. That will toast it in an hour!
Get one. It's worth it. With it being Labor Day, there are a lot of sales out there. But I hope you win one to engrave!!! I'm Honey-Bunny. He's Chuck-Sweetie. But he doesn't vape...I may do it for my sister. She love simplicity and is MTL.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
By the way FQ, if you don't have the Target Mini - GET ONE!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh... the MV is for me :devil:
I will try to to refrain from putting too gnarley of a coil in the new merlin mini that will top the MV (or the new nugget), I'm going to shoot for a ~30w clapton build and hope to not fry it:bomb:

Torn between nugget without bad reviews and MV.
But that makes sense, people trying to push dual fused coils or whatever that should probably be run on a 100w device. :kickbutt:

Bunny has a Tiffany and a gold evic mini's with cubis tanks and loves them.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Two different thoughts in my post. Looks like could be stealthy, and the vivid colors are nice. Is pink the only color choice? I also see a blue one and a black one.

If small enough to hide in hand and u don't blow clouds... Egrip is handy that way, along with many others

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
GGGet one! Really great for stealth. Yes, it has a good grip. SS edges but bad ass. You won't believe how small it is, looks killer and lasts. I think it has a pass-through while charging in the car. I always carry a 'lipstick' charge I got from Amazon.
I bought everyone one for Christmas last year. They all carry them. Charges really quick.
Anker PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger (3rd Generation, Premium Aluminum Power Bank) One of the Most Compact External Batteries, Uses Panasonic Cells

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes I Want One! This Origo CVB Kit looks so cool- so small and stealthy! I think it would be cool to win the Black one and would love to have my name engraved on it!
Thank You rocvape for your generous contest!

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
GGGet one! Really great for stealth. Yes, it has a good grip. SS edges but bad ass. You won't believe how small it is, looks killer and lasts. I think it has a pass-through while charging in the car. I always carry a 'lipstick' charge I got from Amazon.
I bought everyone one for Christmas last year. They all carry them. Charges really quick.
Anker PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger (3rd Generation, Premium Aluminum Power Bank) One of the Most Compact External Batteries, Uses Panasonic Cells
That charger has got to be cute. In gonna have to Get one. Thanks for sharing @Trixy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That charger has got to be cute. In gonna have to Get one. Thanks for sharing @Trixy.

It is - so are the man colors. I have the gold one and it comes in a little pouch with the usb cord. Adorable and VERY handy. Got blue and black for the guys in the family and girly colors for us women. Me, Sis, Mom and a friend use ours all the time. Hubby, sons and bro in law also use theirs often.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the all in one form factor of the Origo CVB is perfect size. the blue or black one would look even better in my hand.

wabevape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys! Rocvape is bringing you a big surprise again!

Origo CVB,the most compact all-in-one Mod is now launched. If you wanna get a FREE one with your name engraved on it, join in the contest today!

2 Simple steps to enter:
Step 1) Like and share this post to your timeline or groups,and invite 3 of your friends to like our facebook page. The more who entered,the more prizes we will give away!

Step 2) Check the link: http://www.rocvape.com/Origo-CVB-Kit.html and get more info of the Origo CVB. Leave your comments on the thread about what do you think of the Origo CVB.

Rules:
1. The winners will be chosen by lucky draw. 5% of winning prize, once the participants reached 100, Bom Bom Bom...luck draw guy will be born.
2. Your name will be engraved on the product.
3. Shipping cost paid by us.
4. You must be legal smoking age in your area.
5. Winners will be chosen on.
6. Winners must respond within 3 days if you win or the giveaway will be cancelled .

Good luck in this giveaway -you'll win on the weekend and have a chance to win more. Thank you again and Vape On!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Two different thoughts in my post. Looks like could be stealthy, and the vivid colors are nice. Is pink the only color choice? I also see a blue one and a black one.

If small enough to hide in hand and u don't blow clouds... Egrip is handy that way, along with many others

Oh, to answer your question, it does come in black with chrome/ss on the outer rims. It's so small though, no one will see the damned thing in your hand or your wife's hand. Put a short Nautilus X on it like my sister did and total concealment. And, vapor that will be mostly acceptable to analog smokers out on a smoking allowed area. If you don't like it, I'll buy it from you. That's how serious I am.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Is there an end date for this?
No end date- I guess we have to reach 100 comments?
It would be cool to win this little stealthy device and with my name engraved on it would be awesome.
I don't know why this contest is dragging on- you would think more people would enjoy trying to win one of these!

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
entry
it's the weekend,china duzn't work weekends so early monday,their time, we may find out..now, gotta go fix the things the tazmanian U.L. tester broke.If it can't be broke,she will break it.;)

Last edited:

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I must say that pink should be chosen with a nice wink .... Ahhh

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
No end date- I guess we have to reach 100 comments?
It would be cool to win this little stealthy device and with my name engraved on it would be awesome.
I don't know why this contest is dragging on- you would think more people would enjoy trying to win one of these!

We need 100 participants, not comments. I wonder how many 'participants' we have? There are 3 pages of comments/contestants. Anyone want to count? I'm still doing my hoard shopping online.

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We have 42 participants as of this post. There should be a lot more here for this awesome little mod. It's a very tiny, leakproof, all in one design with your own name engraved on it. Not to mention, it comes in PINK!! Come on people... we need 100 participants for 5 prizes to be drawn!! 1 in 20 is a good chance of winning.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is kind of ridiculous. Pick a winner with what you have or just close the contest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Here's one more.... I'm on Team PINK

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
tumblr_obxg6sR5SB1vwihuko1_500.jpg

You guys really don't wanna this one with your name on?
If yes, why not come in
Just leave your comments here then u can have a chance to win it

So, come on guys
Fighting for the goal :xD::bunny:

Yes- I am commenting- I would really like to win the Black Origo with my name engraved on it!
This looks like a very nice all in one device!

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think there are 100 people total on VU that participate in these contests.

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bumping for entries!

Imagine this tiny little device customized with your name on it. Four colors to choose from and the all-in-one, leak-proof design makes it very pocket friendly. Who wouldn't want to win this? I love the pink but if that silver is a brushed silver finish then it might be my favorite. We need 57 more participants for winners to be picked!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I wish we had a "Help the Contest" thread.

likihuang

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think there are 100 people total on VU that participate in these contests.
Yeah, not reach 100, but very close to it.
We can be like this and draw the lucky guys, it's OK.
But we still need to fighting for more participants here now.:bingo:

likihuang

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bumping for entries!

Imagine this tiny little device customized with your name on it. Four colors to choose from and the all-in-one, leak-proof design makes it very pocket friendly. Who wouldn't want to win this? I love the pink but if that silver is a brushed silver finish then it might be my favorite. We need 57 more participants for winners to be picked!

Just believe, and fighting.
Hope you have a good luck!!!:hearts:

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
PINK PINK PINKPINKPINKPINK pink pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors