Become a Patron!

ENDED - Halloween Contest: Gift packages from Geekvape ain't for sale--11/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm1967

Member For 1 Year
@Storm1967 you might want to review the contest rules.
Here are the rules:

"Play word chain: comment one word and the word should be related to Halloween or vaping. One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:

Pumpkin
Nova
Ammit

If you draw a blank then post‘Geekvape’
Next post will start with Letter ‘E’"

I am playing exactly as they say. One word Per Post, Each word starting with the last letter of the previous word, and all words pertain to Halloween or Vape. No where did I see a limit to how many...

Every word I am using pertains to either Halloween or Vaping. Not my fault that I play word games in my spare time.

It also states your word must start with the last letter of the previous post. No where does it say that you cant work off of the word of the previous post if it is your word....

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here are the rules:

"Play word chain: comment one word and the word should be related to Halloween or vaping. One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:

Pumpkin
Nova
Ammit

If you draw a blank then post‘Geekvape’
Next post will start with Letter ‘E’"

I am playing exactly as they say. One word Per Post, Each word starting with the last letter of the previous word, and all words pertain to Halloween or Vape. No where did I see a limit to how many...

Every word I am using pertains to either Halloween or Vaping. Not my fault that I play word games in my spare time.

It also states your word must start with the last letter of the previous post. No where does it say that you cant work off of the word of the previous post if it is your word....
What about a rule regarding back to back posts?

Storm1967

Member For 1 Year
What about a rule regarding back to back posts?
there is nothing there regarding back to back post...... There are several members who have done that. Look I play word games in my spare time... No one will play scrabble with me. LOL... I have already told the Moderator of the post to relinquish the last 32 of the post... Geeze. Cant have fun anymore...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It says that each person can post a maximum of 8 times.

Buddha222

Chainvaping through the fog ....
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
POST #2
eLeaf

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator