Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sitting at my desk in a near comatose state, waiting on lunch time to get here

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nothing more satisfying than a food coma. Except maybe the perfect vape to go with it!

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I would settle for a food coma right now. Instead I got indigestion.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used some nasty pesticide and had to take a major league long hot shower. I only used a tiny bit of it very carefully but made the smell was so strong.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
some of those pesticides should be labeled humanacides....there is some rough stuff out there

Zipslack

Member For 4 Years
My first post to this contest....maybe it will be the lucky one.

Just wanted to give a big "thanks" to Halo for jumping into the FDA debacle with lawyers locked-and-loaded!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
some of those pesticides should be labeled humanacides....there is some rough stuff out there

This was one of those old discontinued products and it is supposedly safe to use on the vegetables and stuff but I had some ant hills or colonies in the front of the house and I used it straight when you should dilute it. I figured what the hell only a couple of drops why not. But holy crap was this stuff strong! I had to wash down the area because it was that nasty! It is diluted now though!

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
This was one of those old discontinued products and it is supposedly safe to use on the vegetables and stuff but I had some ant hills or colonies in the front of the house and I used it straight when you should dilute it. I figured what the hell only a couple of drops why not. But holy crap was this stuff strong! I had to wash down the area because it was that nasty! It is diluted now though!
and maybe covering more of an area than you bargained for

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had the ant colonies in the edge of the lawn so it ran down the edging and not big deal it should not harm the lawn and even though I should have diluted it now it has gone down into the ant hills and I washed away what was on top with a few gallons of water. So now it is diluted way more than it should be I have definitely killed the ants and will know for sure in the AM if I have piles of sand again.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I usually just grab whatever is closest
tried that but PB blaster didn't turn out to be the Peanut Butter vape I was hopin for.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never thought I would like a Peanut Butter e-Liquid until I tried Nanputter from Backwoods Blends.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The first PB Vape I ever tried reminded me of the smell when the town drunk at the Bar put his cigarette in the peanuts. I was skeptical when I tried the Backwoods Blends but was pleasantly surprised.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One I had was PB and strawberry jam - the PB was great - the jam was good but weak - can't remember where it came from

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now because of all the talk about the Nanaputter I filled my tank with it.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not every vape mail is what you expected. Had a disappointing one today that is supposed to be corrected so we will see.

VU Sponsors