Status
Not open for further replies.

HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear vapingunderground Friends,

The Giveaway has ended, please feel free to check the winners, Congratulations. :cheers:

#5.png#38.png

#5 @hunterws & #38 @Aliraonz

Please DM us below infos to get the prize shipped, thanks.

Name:
Add:
City:
State:
Post Code:
Tel:
Email address:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

Hope you are doing well. Here we introduce the first Pod Mod by WOTOFO - Wotofo Manik Pod Mod.

The Wotofo Manik Pod Mod is powered by single 18650 battery. The 0.96-inch TFT Screen display brings a clear operation interface to users. The Manik Pod Mod Cartridge comes with large 4.5ml juice capacity, In terms of performance, carrying with the intelligent NEX chip, the maximum output of Manik can reach 80W, which will offer you huge vapor cloud and multiple circuit protections. It adopts NexM coils And Net M Coil of both DTL and restricted DTL options, satisfying various tastes and clouds preferences. Tips: Vaporesso GTX Series And Voopoo PNP Series Coil also Can fit Manik Pod Mod Kit.

Wotofo Manik.jpg

Now there is a big chance to win it for free. Please feel free to check below rules, join us and bring it home.
;)

How to enter?

1. Share your thoughts on this MANIK Pod Mod Kit.
2. Have you registered an account on Healthcabin.net? ( Log in for better prices)
3. Have you ever used a Wotofo device?
4. What's your current using vape?
5. Check our website giveaway and comment the prizes' name below.

Note:

1. 2 lucky winners will be randomly selected by random.org on 23rd Oct, 2020.
2. You must be over 21.
3. Number your entry, for instance: Post #1, Post #2, Post #3...
4. Max 5 replies for each participant.

Good luck for you all!
:thumbs:
:thumbs:

Last edited:

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Top-fill is great and should be standard by now. Also love the idea of it using an 18650, for long life.

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
# Post 1
1. Share your thoughts on this MANIK Pod Mod Kit.
Looks like Wotofo liked the new leather-trend, those panels are extremely cool and overall design is great.
But most of all features I like - the compatibility of coils. Bold move, Wotofo, Voopoo and Vaporesso coils are very popular and it's a big pro that we can put them in Manik Pod Mod.

wazu

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
3. Have you ever used a Wotofo device?
Only atomizers

wazu

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
4. What's your current using vape?
Paranormal DNA 250c

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
1. Share your thoughts on this MANIK Pod Mod Kit. Its the perfect size to take with me and vape. The single battery is enough to get me through the day. Plus I really like top fill.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
3. Have you ever used a Wotofo device? I've used the Profile and the Profile RDTA.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
4. What's your current using vape? The Geekvape Solo with the Geekvape Zeus subohm tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors