Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
entry #7
7. If you are the designer of Joyetech eGo Aio, what's your ideal of daily vaping gear, such as its function, aesthetic, function, etc.
1.bright,easy to see LED even in daylight
2.rubberized/silicon,drop/shock proof and water proof outershell
3.simple funtional buttons,
4.leak proof and rebuildable tank

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the contest!

To enter the contest, please finish our survey:

1. How much e-liquid capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear - 5ml+
2. How much battery capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear - 2500mah+
3. For an easy-to-carry vape gear, what size do you expect, please tell us your suggested width/diameter and length - less than 1"x3"x4"
4. Which color do you prefer on a vape gear - brushed metal or black
5. For a daily vaping gear like eGo Aio, what's your suggested price - under $40
6. Which features do you like about eGo Aio - compact
7. If you are the designer of Joyetech eGo Aio, what's your ideal of daily vaping gear, such as its function, aesthetic - function

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. How much battery capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear

I'm used to carrying at least one spare 18650 everywhere I go. I've never used a mod with an internal battery, so I don't really know.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. For an easy-to-carry vape gear, what size do you expect, please tell us your suggested width/diameter and length

The smallest one I've carried so far is the either the Target or the Eleaf iStick TC60W. The iStick was easier to carry in my opinion. It measured 38.5 x 27.5 x 90.5mm

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4. Which color do you prefer on a vape gear

I prefer stainless steel, but black or dark grey are okay, too.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5. For a daily vaping gear like eGo Aio, what's your suggested price

$20 to $30 so I'm not too afraid of messing it up.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7. If you are the designer of Joyetech eGo Aio, what's your ideal of daily vaping gear, such as its function, aesthetic, function, etc.

Choice of colors, easy to use, lightweight, something easy to use with a lanyard

ej.exe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wait wait wait, so I am supposed to answer the "survey" with every single question in a different post? Why? If I choose not to post seven different times, even though I answer all seven questions, I have an 80-something percent less chance of winning? That makes no sense.

Why can't I just answer all seven questions in ONE post and get seven entries? Or why can't everyone just answer the survey and get one entry? That makes a lot more sense.... unless one person can win more than one of the kits (also doesn't make sense to me).

I don't feel like posting one answer, waiting however long I have to wait between posts, then posting another answer, then waiting, then posting, then waiting, then posting, then waiting......... Does everyone really want me to blast the forum with six unnecessary posts, and six unnecessary copies of my signature, avatar, location, post count, reply buttons, blah blah blah? Feels like I am spamming going through all that.

I put thought and detail into my answers so the "survey" will actually be beneficial to the ones who put it together. Hell, I would have done it for free. But the rules on this one seem weird and nonsensical to me. All the questions in the survey relate to each other, and therefore are a data-set when they are together. Separating them all means more work for the person collecting the data, more work for everyone who wants to answer the survey, several entries for every person (with only one chance to win in reality), possibly people answering the same question several times, and a thread that is 20 pages long, hard to navigate through, and full of incomplete survey data....

Ranting a bit here, I know. But I know survey data is the benefit to Joyetech and/or HeavenGifts, so why not organize the survey in such a way that it will be accurate and therefore useful?

Last edited:

ej.exe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. How much e-liquid capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear?
Something I plan on carrying with me while away from home for an extended period of time should have at least 4ml capacity. Less filling = more convenient (especially when away from home, driving, or doing anything that requires your hands / concentration.

2. How much battery capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear?
All mods I have had over time have stand-alone 18650 batteries (besides my crappy ego-C when I first started vaping). So I don't really have a good answer for this question. However, the batteries that last the longest for me out of the few pairs I have would be either the LG HG2s (~3000mAh I think) or MXJO somethings (they are yellow and I believe they are around 2600mAh).

3. For an easy-to-carry vape gear, what size do you expect, please tell us your suggested width/diameter and length?
Another difficult question, because I use RDAs, RTAs, mech mods, and VW mods. Different parts work better for different things! My main vape that stays with me all day (at least currently) is my Sigelei 150W (the original, not the TC) with my Cubis tank. I like the size of it, but I suppose it could be a little bit smaller. That new Sigelei 75W TC looks pretty cool, but I haven't seen it in person yet. The Reuleaux is a really unique and cool shape/size also.

4. Which color do you prefer on a vape gear?
I like black, white, and transparent mostly, they look the sleekest to me (when I get the Griffin RTA I want it in black to match my Sigelei 150). I also have some brushed silver gear, which is alright. I like the sky blue / tiffany blue stuff a lot though, and I would LOVE to see some "kelly green" stuff, as it is my favorite color.

5. For a daily vaping gear like eGo Aio, what's your suggested price?
Hmmm, that is tough. I don't know much about it other than what it says in the contest post and what I found on Google. Considering that I could get a legit (AKA full-featured) mod + atty + batteries for as low as 50-60$ now, I would say not more than that. Probably 45-50$.

6. Which features do you like about eGo Aio?
Leak proof! This new Cubis tank opened my eyes to the possibilities of having a leak proof atomizer. I mean, I can put my vape in my pocket now! I can fall asleep with it (lol) and not worry about it getting everywhere. The pressure-sensitive "child safety" cap is kind of cool. The colored LEDs are pretty awesome!

7. If you are the designer of Joyetech eGo Aio, what's your ideal of daily vaping gear, such as its function, aesthetic, function, etc.?
Like I said in #3, different parts are better for different things, but I will try to give some things I look for when buying my gear:
- My vape setup should push a lot of vapor and a good amount of flavor (more is of course better).
- Don't like a super hot vape or one that is too cool. It should be somewhere in the middle.
- It shouldn't leak, it should look clean and sleek, and yet it should be durable enough to withstand the abuse of falling on a hard surface (which is inevitable).
- The batteries have to last a while, especially if I had one of these "one piece" units that have to be charged; I don't want to run out of batteries midday and have to wait hours to use my vape again. That is why I always opt for external batteries, so I can swap them as needed and never run out of power. When I ran out of batteries in the beginning of my vaping days, it meant I would be back to smoking cigarettes until my vape was charged up again. Ruins the point of vaping as a "smoking cessation aid" if you can't use a device at any given moment. When I have a nicotine craving, I am not going to wait very long to get that nicotine, one way or the other. YMMV.
- Variable Wattage is a must for me, there is no reason why every device should not already have this feature!

Alright, I think that'll about do it for this survey, hope I helped :)

Thanks,
E

PS: Wow, I can't believe how many answers have been posted for this survey that contain only a couple words (or even just one!). Seems like a waste of an entry for the vendor, and a waste of an opportunity to maybe influence the "evolution" of vaping devices in the ways we want them improved. Why not make your voices heard?

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
1. How much e-liquid capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear?
Something I plan on carrying with me while away from home for an extended period of time should have at least 4ml capacity. Less filling = more convenient (especially when away from home, driving, or doing anything that requires your hands / concentration.

2. How much battery capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear?
All mods I have had over time have stand-alone 18650 batteries (besides my crappy ego-C when I first started vaping). So I don't really have a good answer for this question. However, the batteries that last the longest for me out of the few pairs I have would be either the LG HG2s (~3000mAh I think) or MXJO somethings (they are yellow and I believe they are around 2600mAh).

3. For an easy-to-carry vape gear, what size do you expect, please tell us your suggested width/diameter and length?
Another difficult question, because I use RDAs, RTAs, mech mods, and VW mods. Different parts work better for different things! My main vape that stays with me all day (at least currently) is my Sigelei 150W (the original, not the TC) with my Cubis tank. I like the size of it, but I suppose it could be a little bit smaller. That new Sigelei 75W TC looks pretty cool, but I haven't seen it in person yet. The Reuleaux is a really unique and cool shape/size also.

4. Which color do you prefer on a vape gear?
I like black, white, and transparent mostly, they look the sleekest to me (when I get the Griffin RTA I want it in black to match my Sigelei 150). I also have some brushed silver gear, which is alright. I like the sky blue / tiffany blue stuff a lot though, and I would LOVE to see some "kelly green" stuff, as it is my favorite color.

5. For a daily vaping gear like eGo Aio, what's your suggested price?
Hmmm, that is tough. I don't know much about it other than what it says in the contest post and what I found on Google. Considering that I could get a legit (AKA full-featured) mod + atty + batteries for as low as 50-60$ now, I would say not more than that. Probably 45-50$.

6. Which features do you like about eGo Aio?
Leak proof! This new Cubis tank opened my eyes to the possibilities of having a leak proof atomizer. I mean, I can put my vape in my pocket now! I can fall asleep with it (lol) and not worry about it getting everywhere. The pressure-sensitive "child safety" cap is kind of cool. The colored LEDs are pretty awesome!

7. If you are the designer of Joyetech eGo Aio, what's your ideal of daily vaping gear, such as its function, aesthetic, function, etc.?
Like I said in #3, different parts are better for different things, but I will try to give some things I look for when buying my gear:
- My vape setup should push a lot of vapor and a good amount of flavor (more is of course better).
- Don't like a super hot vape or one that is too cool. It should be somewhere in the middle.
- It shouldn't leak, it should look clean and sleek, and yet it should be durable enough to withstand the abuse of falling on a hard surface (which is inevitable).
- The batteries have to last a while, especially if I had one of these "one piece" units that have to be charged; I don't want to run out of batteries midday and have to wait hours to use my vape again. That is why I always opt for external batteries, so I can swap them as needed and never run out of power. When I ran out of batteries in the beginning of my vaping days, it meant I would be back to smoking cigarettes until my vape was charged up again. Ruins the point of vaping as a "smoking cessation aid" if you can't use a device at any given moment. When I have a nicotine craving, I am not going to wait very long to get that nicotine, one way or the other. YMMV.
- Variable Wattage is a must for me, there is no reason why every device should not already have this feature!

Alright, I think that'll about do it for this survey, hope I helped :)

Thanks,
E

PS: Wow, I can't believe how many answers have been posted for this survey that contain only a couple words (or even just one!). Seems like a waste of an entry for the vendor, and a waste of an opportunity to maybe influence the "evolution" of vaping devices in the ways we want them improved. Why not make your voices heard?

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion.
We will improve it in the later contest.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love that it's all in one. Nothing extra to keep track of. Easy to use.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something small, durable, easy to carry either I purse or pocket, leak proof!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
7ml tank

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2800-3000mah

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3in I'd,6in iL

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Black

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
$35-$39

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All in one convenience, anti-leak,childproof

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lightweight,durable,many different coil options, rda option,

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. How much e-liquid capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear
For me I use a lot of liquid so while a big tank is nice for that aspect I also enjoy smaller tanks that I will fill more often as its easier to carry discreetly.

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. How much battery capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear
Again not something I am concerned with thats what my charger will be for. I do use about 1.5 to 2 2500 MaH batteries per day now though.

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. For an easy-to-carry vape gear, what size do you expect, please tell us your suggested width/diameter and length
Maybe 4 inches length

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4. Which color do you prefer on a vape gear
Black because white gets dirty too quickly, would also like stainless steel black combo as well.

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5. For a daily vaping gear like eGo Aio, what's your suggested price
25.99 or free :p Free is my favorite number LOL

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ideally, sleek, compact, powerful, childproof and durable.

VU Sponsors