Become a Patron!

ENDED - It's Vapril! UK Only! Go win the Vaporesso Orca Solo kit everyday! - 4/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vaporesso_Chelsea

Hi VU fans,

It's Vapril! Vaporesso is collaborated with Diamond Mist Juices to do this VAPRIL GIVEAWAY!️

1000 Vaporesso Orca kits up for grabs.. each kit comes with 2 Diamond Mist Juices!! ⠀

Enter here to register yourself and enter the event

Vapril-Banner.png

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Says, UK only. why they would post this on a US site is baffling :bingo:

AND ... what is an ECF? :eek::cloud:

1000 kits to give away, can't wait to see that winners list. #sniffingglue

Capture.JPG

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
You'd think with 1000 kits to give away they could toss a few hundred across the pond. Sigh

Bulldog44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Geez some folks hold a grudge. Still sore about the whole revolutionary war i guess.

V

Vaporesso_Chelsea

Says, UK only. why they would post this on a US site is baffling :bingo:

AND ... what is an ECF? :eek::cloud:

1000 kits to give away, can't wait to see that winners list. #sniffingglue

View attachment 135748
Sorry I thought this could be a worldwide forum cause there are so many users here. Next time we might hold another US only event here for sure. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Bulldog44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry I thought this could be a worldwide forum cause there are so many users here. Next time we might hold another US only event here for sure. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

I suggest if you really want to iron out any inconveniences you have a contest with various great prizes only open to those on here whose user name could be rearranged to be 4DullBog4. Seems like a good idea to me.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I suggest if you really want to iron out any inconveniences you have a contest with various great prizes only open to those on here whose user name could be rearranged to be 4DullBog4. Seems like a good idea to me.
Nice try. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors