Become a Patron!

ENDED ****** NEW CONTEST FOR FREE 60ml of SNICKERDOODLES! ENDS TOMORROW! HURRY AND ENTER! USA ONLY

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
doodlebugsejuice6.jpg

New Contest 10-16-15 Contest Ends Saturday 10-17-15 @ 11pm CST
Must live in USA to play
. Must be 18 or older or of legal age to Vape where you live.
Must create a http://doodlebugsejuice.com account for shipping.. We have some of the best prices on juice there is and it all tastes great!
Anyone wanting to try our juice use coupon code: new and get 10% off. See our daily 25% off deals too while you are there. Each day a new juice is listed for 25% off! Free shipping on purchases of $8.99 or more.

The winner of this contest will receive
60ml of SnickerDoodles
Excellent Flavor and Big Clouds!

limit 2 posts.. MUST RESIDE IS THE USA!
Tell Everyone what your most wonderful flavor is you vape daily!
Good luck to all!!
Doots

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Teflon Don is my everyday flavor, it is butterscotch and rich caramel, love the stuff, got about 250mils of it in the juice cabinet, not got another flavor with that kind of amount in there :)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My preference is for NET's with a touch of fruit or whiskey flavor.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But got to have some fruit too, so normally got a banana flavor going too, straight banana, caramel banana, doesn't matter as long as it has a good fresh banana flavor to it.

Thanks for the chance, had 1 snickerdoodle flavor, be good to try another from a different vendor :)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like any of the candy flavors. My favorite is a flavor from a local vendor's called. Pink pixie. But I've been looking at y'all page and you have some great flavors that I can see I'd love to try some. Hope to win.
Thanks for the chance

scooter

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jazzy Bobba is my ADV. I like many fruit flavored and sweeter juices, pretty much any berry is good in my book.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My all day vape used to be a Rum Coffee Toffee from a local B&M, but they've discontinued it. They are gonna start using a 3rd party to make their house juices. For the most part, I bounce around with my flavors, just depends on my mood.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love custards so it's Stashu or Abbott Road.

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So. Hard. To. Choose.

I tend to grab fruits.... really should branch out.

Sent from my SM-T217T using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly I vape a broad spectrum of flavors. But if that snickerdoodle tastes close or as gooder as winco snickerdoodle ice cream count me in.

@Doots I am serious, if you have a winco near you the store branded snickerdoodle ice cream will wrp your fragile little mind. Creamy, slight cinnamon with snicker doodle cookie dough, reminded me of helping my grandma when she would do her 40+ dozen freezer stock ups.

Last edited:

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anything strawberry, but currently vaping on a pumpkin pie flavor

N8dogg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love to Vape RY4's

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gypsy from Three Dukes is amazing it is an indescribable flavor and I also love to mix juices to make unique flavors! @Vapingbeauty what would you say?

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am honestly in love with the juice I had made with an ry4 mixed with vanilla, caramel, marshmallow, butterrum and whipped cream with double caramel and butter rum!!!! Thanks so much for the opportunity to try out a great juice! I am so appreciative of the giveaways you all do for us @Doots! Thanks again!!!

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
bakery flavors.....
This week toffee dream cream

N8dogg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also love cereal Vapes.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly I vape a broad spectrum of flavors. But if that snickerdoodle tastes close or as gooder as winco snickerdoodle ice cream count me in.

@Doots I am serious, if you have a winco near you the store branded snickerdoodle ice cream will wrp your fragile little mind. Creamy, slight cinnamon with snicker doodle cookie dough, reminded me of helping my grandma when she would do her 40+ dozen freezer stock ups.
Wish I could get some. Sounds delicious. Yumm

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We sure appreciate every one of you that are supporting our small company. We try and sell at the lowest prices we can and offer quality.
Everything costs so much it is sometimes hard to do. Every bit of support we get helps.. Thanks everyone! There are just 2 of us so every purchase you make we handle with extreme care to make sure it is the best we can make for you!

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been vaping more bakery flavors lately. I want to find a good Apple Fritter vape, basically cinnamon roll with a little apple and a touch of icing.
Love apple fritters, peach fritters too!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been vaping more bakery flavors lately. I want to find a good Apple Fritter vape, basically cinnamon roll with a little apple and a touch of icing.
Love apple fritters, peach fritters too!
That sounds good. Where have you got the best so far. I'd like to try that myself

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My favorite is cigar flavors. Right now I'm vaping one with a light touch of oak notes. I have been looking at your nets. I'm indecisive on Nets due to my lack of knowledge on rebuilding. I do have a rba single now for the tvf4.
I've got 2 rdas for sale or trade in the trading post check them out. There nice rdas for beginners

scooter

raiderep

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a custard freak and always have some vanilla custard as a daily staple.

raiderep

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I love bakery/ dessert flavors in general. I received a new flavor today and it's a very nice butterscotch custard. I also like strawberry flavors but as far as fruit goes that is the only one I have liked so far.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sounds good. Where have you got the best so far. I'd like to try that myself

scooter
It was from a local B&M, but unfortunately they discontinued it. They are scaling their flavors from 400+ to about 70 and they are going to use a 3rd party lab to make their juice. Two of my regular vapes were discontinued, a real bummer. So now, I'm on the lookout for a nice apple fritter or even a peach fritter vape. **hint, hint, Doots.....;)

thefogmachine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dripster wonderwall is an adv for me straight up delicious

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Always a custard somewhere in the rotation. Currently have Red Rocks by Highlander in there, too

Attachments

• 1445081166093139031655.jpg
    1445081166093139031655.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 3

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
iam vaping john wayne by uncle junk and its awsome its soooooo good.

VapinWithBnG

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I always like a good cinnamon roll eliquid.

VapinWithBnG

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've really got into bakery eliquids.

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fruity vapes is currently my favorite. I have been using a jolly rancher martini juice as my ADV. raspberry/blackberry

kmcirish64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just entered. Im vaping Alien Piss

Last edited:

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite is cigar flavors. Right now I'm vaping one with a light touch of oak notes. I have been looking at your nets. I'm indecisive on Nets due to my lack of knowledge on rebuilding. I do have a rba single now for the tvf4.
I have one cigar I find worthy to vape and that is Acid Blonde Cigar. Nets can gunk coils if they aren't strained well. I don't really ever see a decrease in atty life with out NETS. I make 2 basic Nets. Burley with Virginia and Acid Blonde But as many of us I jump from flavor to flavor throughout the day!. I try and steep for at least 1 year on my Burleys.. I Have some that have steeped for over 3 years!
I love these 2 NETS is why they are for sale :). I have experimented with other extracts, but find these are always the best in the end IMHO.

Last edited:

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Post two: I changed out and I'm vaping some zero spongecake with buttercream. A favorite for late night vaping.
I find this one interesting but Don't remember what spongecake tastes like it has been so long. Seemed like it was a real light cakey flavor. I get the butter creme part of it. So to try and replicate it would be hard.
Sounds like a Cake with Butter Cremes added. Sounds real tasty!

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
post 2.
I just wish some flavors would translate better to juice.

OldCroneVapin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2nd Post
Went to your site and browsed around, you have some good flavors, GREAT shipping policy, and love that you make the juice as the order comes in! Also, thanks for the no glass bottles, just means higher shipping and product cost, and nearly impossible for me to reload my tanks while I am driving! Excellent policy.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
doodlebugsejuice6.jpg

New Contest 10-16-15 Contest Ends Saturday 10-17-15 @ 11pm CST
Must live in USA to play
. Must be 18 or older or of legal age to Vape where you live.
Must create a http://doodlebugsejuice.com account for shipping.. We have some of the best prices on juice there is and it all tastes great!
Anyone wanting to try our juice use coupon code: new and get 10% off. See our daily 25% off deals too while you are there. Each day a new juice is listed for 25% off! Free shipping on purchases of $8.99 or more.

The winner of this contest will receive
60ml of SnickerDoodles
Excellent Flavor and Big Clouds!

limit 2 posts.. MUST RESIDE IS THE USA!
Tell Everyone what your most wonderful flavor is you vape daily!
Good luck to all!!
Doots

Strawberry Banana is my go to flavor right now but Snickerdoodle cookies are my favorite so I would love to have some.

VU Sponsors