Become a Patron!

ENDED - New Product Listing Giveaways!!! - 5/10

Tangerine

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
New Product Listing Giveaways

Our latest products Livepor 80 will be released in April 28th. Yosta offer giveaways for vapers now, follow any of the following steps and you will get your prize——a livepor 80 kit.

1. Share this giveaway info;
2. Share 3 photos of your store on our Facebook page;( the photo content should include shop details :vaping products in store)
3. Share a picture or video of the device you are using now.
For more giveaway info, pls go to https://www.facebook.com/Yostatech

Started:
From now on and post here.
End up:
10th May 2016
Winners will be announced and samples will be sending then

Final decision by Yostatech.
CgtiRNsU4AETVaE.jpg:large

Last edited:

djkokalis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the chance ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    719.1 KB · Views: 37

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
20150504_200413_Satya_Paint_Blacksix.jpg
20160413_190609.jpg

Thank you for the contest!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2b554fccf466b08001175e152424ffe6.jpg
a86c3888e1380940a60a5cb8457bacae.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shared on twitter
b075550cca038901616f1ee9ef8c4f9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tangerine

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Everybody attention:All the participants should leave your message or share on Yostatech's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Yostatech .and we will ask you for your address and info...come on everybody, only 6 days left!!!

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi sir ,thanks for your participation,and should leave your message or share on Yostatech's Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/Yostatech .and we will ask you for your address and info through facebook...thanks~
I shared on Facebook and added my mod pic again on Facebook, hope I did it right because I rarely ever use Facebook . Don't have a pic of my local vape shop and it is a ways away sorry.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't see a comment box on your post on Facebook. Can you see my share on my wall?

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to send a friend request once he accepts you can post on his facebook

Tangerine

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Everyone notes:giveaway contest is coming to an end,anyone who shared his /her images on our facebook page,we all registered their address and information,and we'll send them prize as soon as possible. Only one day left, tell the news to your friends,and you guys will get the last giveaways, take care~
https://www.facebook.com/Yostatech

Tangerine

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Everyone notes:giveaway contest is coming to an end,anyone who shared his /her images on our facebook page,we all registered their address and information,and we'll send them prize as soon as possible. Only one day left, tell the news to your friends,and you guys will get the last giveaways, take care~
https://www.facebook.com/Yostatech

Tangerine

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Okay,this giveaway is over up to this point, if you guys didn't leave a

message in our facebook,it's alright.all guys who have shared your images on this
forum post,pls email us with your addr and info etc,and we'll contact you

and send the prize to you..take care you guys.. email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
image.jpeg My very 1st device & my only device. I've been Vaping less than a week.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks bro, hopefully means we'll ALL win! It's kinda ambiguous like that in the listing and then he comes back and says that everybody's prizes up to this point are "covered" sooooooo......... Does that mean we ALL get one or what?!?

Last edited:

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of all the giveaways I have entered on VU this one had the least participants. Which is odd to me but I did get a message through Facebook a couple days ago saying I one one of the mods and requested my address and phone number. We'll see what happens. Looms lime the mod might be being sent from China so it may take awhile to get here

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won one as well!
Sounds like you've had official confirmation. A bit of congratulations are in order........ FOR ME AS WELL BUDDY Because I've also officially been informed that I was the last winner chosen bro! Awesome dude! We finally win one! Lol.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We'll have to stay in touch, you & me. We're the only 2 from this contest who've met. The reason I bring it up is this company is brand new dude. What if we're product testing the Vaping version of Nike or something Y'know? We don't know because from what I understand this stuff isn't in the U.S. Yet. Plus we can share tips on what we've learned about the device etc. etc.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a pm from Tangerine this morning saying I was a winner and sent the email as per the instructions.

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the contest - looking forward to trying this device out

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We'll have to stay in touch, you & me. We're the only 2 from this contest who've met. The reason I bring it up is this company is brand new dude. What if we're product testing the Vaping version of Nike or something Y'know? We don't know because from what I understand this stuff isn't in the U.S. Yet. Plus we can share tips on what we've learned about the device etc. etc.
Well we can all come back to the thread if need be and discuss for sure...

Tangerine

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
[Winners announced]:

Congratulations to the winners! If anybody haven't offered their info through our facebook or the Vaping Underground forum, Please send us your full name details address with country code,phone number in order to arrange the shipment.Be noted,send email through your register email account to verify your identity to [email protected] And we'll send the prize to you asap,hope you guys will enjoy it!

In the future,we will release more excellent products and launch more activities and giveaways on facebook and major forums,please focus on our events and our latest developments! Everyone is welcome to participate.Once again, thanks to everyone participating in contest!

The following is a list of winners:

1.Jose Antonio Garcia Franco
2.Justin Johnson
3.Holly Gauthier
4.Marina Bell
5.David Val
6.George Brennan
7.Angela Giuliani
(The following are the winners on the forum)
8.djkokalis
9.mac63
10.Vapin_4_Real
11.eris667
12.kloudz
13.picautomaton
14.Weldon Par
13227276_241756152860416_4544665820021603560_o.jpg
13221546_241756159527082_5365146290673843869_n.jpg

VU Sponsors