Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks sending pm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Congrats to the other winners...........
and Thank you for the win..............

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
congrats everyone...and thank you @Vaper_girl for your generosity.

pm sent

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Congratulations! Wow, wtg Pammi and Whiskey and all 35 winners! Enjoy!
:)

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Whiskey
it's a points credit Whisky.it's added to your account or she sends a coupon code.in my case,it basically pays the 5.00 shipping charge.

Last edited:

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
most welcome young lady..

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But...........but..........I wanted a prize:cry::slowclap::popcorn::teehee:
Buy yourself a prize then! hehe...if you can! But seriously, I've no qualms supporting the great vendors that we have at VU.
Now if I were able to complete this purchase I've been trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have so much on their website that I want.. Definitely making a puppy when stuff gets back to normal down here:)

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Buy yourself a prize then! hehe...if you can! But seriously, I've no qualms supporting the great vendors that we have at VU.
Now if I were able to complete this purchase I've been trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
jack daniels always helps me figure things out till the statute of limitations expire.:D

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm struggling making my purchase too...
Trying to use the 500 points to cover shipping

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  • PayPal gateway has rejected request. The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts (#10413: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details).

Keep getting this message. Is this what urs doing?

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry for inconvenience , we are calling and checking with the Paypal manager now , would update you as soon as possible.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If anybody else is having trouble making a purchase from VS trying to use the credits from the giveaway, and having problems! I was in the same boat!! Mine was not going through

And vaper girl was super quick to respond to my troubles with great customer service and explained ....

""Yeah , please wait and try later or tomorrow, our engineer is calling the Paypal manager now , will be solved soon . :)""

So she is working in it trying to get everything resolved! Tyty @Vaper_girl for the quick help

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Live chat was trying to help me out and we ended up with me having to wait till they can troubleshoot with PAYPAL. Will try again tomorrow.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It's not exactly like winning a bottle of juice and paying a dollar to sample it dear, if you get my drift, and has nothing to do with supporting a vendor.

tumblr_m3qdtb7LB91r5s8qlo1_r1_250_zpsbbd2063b.gif

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you- PM sent

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well now when I go to the site I don't see any credits or a place to enter them. They might be getting closer to getting it fixed heh.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah , we have purchased a new credit system from magneto yesterday , testing it now and would update as soon as possible. :)

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Checking again...OK things look different and under My Account there is a tab for store credit but the balance is currently 0.00 so if you can look into that please @Vapor_girl Thanks.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Checking again...OK things look different and under My Account there is a tab for store credit but the balance is currently 0.00 so if you can look into that please @Vapor_girl Thanks.

Thanks George- I PM'd @Vaper_girl also- I see the tab and mine says 0.00 also. I would like to be able to take advantage of the 6% sale also! I know free ship and 6% is not huge, but vapor source does have something I want, and it would be nice to be able to apply my prize to order. So I will wait!

Last edited:

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ouch,thought I placed order a couple days ago and went back to check progress and everything (points) disappeared but item still in basket,

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks George- I PM'd @Vaper_girl also- I see the tab and mine says 0.00 also. I would like to be able to take advantage of the 6% sale also! I know free ship and 6% is not huge, but vapor source does have something I want, and it would be nice to be able to apply my prize to order. So I will wait!
Agreed!!!!!! Ready to make my purchase too! What's the 6% code? (Rio)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Agreed!!!!!! Ready to make my purchase too! What's the 6% code? (Rio)

VapeSourcing Labor day Day Sale - Take 6% off purchase by using
Code : LaborDaySale
Sale ends 9/7

https://vapesourcing.com/

My points have still not been added- So I placed my order with ecig.com- they are having a 20% off Labor Day Sale! Use code: LABORDAY2016
sale is 9/2 - 9/5.
I have placed many orders with ecig.com, I am actually saving a few dollars by purchasing thru them instead of vapesourcing.
I don't know if we will see our points any time soon, and I really needed a Battery Charger! I don't want to wait for weeks on that!

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VapeSourcing Labor day Day Sale - Take 6% off purchase by using
Code : LaborDaySale
Sale ends 9/7

https://vapesourcing.com/

My points have still not been added- So I placed my order with ecig.com- they are having a 20% off Labor Day Sale! Use code: LABORDAY2016
sale is 9/2 - 9/5.
I have placed many orders with ecig.com, I am actually saving a few dollars by purchasing thru them instead of vapesourcing.
I don't know if we will see our points any time soon, and I really needed a Battery Charger! I don't want to wait for weeks on that!
Ecig.com didn't have what I wanted .. thanks for the link though.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Has anyone been able to actually complete your order with the points?

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, first PayPal wouldn't work and after they updated the checkout there is no place to use points. Also the points were there when we couldn't use them and now the points don't show under account. Too bad because I was wanting to place an order.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors