Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I placed an order last Tuesday, got an order confirmation but nothing since then. I understand they're moving and all but 7 days to ship 4 120ml bottles seems a bit unreasonable to me.

I placed 2 orders elsewhere yesterday & they have already shipped out today. Just a heads up for others thinking about ordering. Maybe wait til they're settled in with their move or prepare for a long wait..

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
paintball-gun-fail.gif

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The flavors sound awesome. I imagine they taste just as good. Would love to try them.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Helpful Hint for the Day: If you get pulled over for drunk driving, you shouldn't try to drink from the Breathalyzer.

How-To-Instantly-Fail-A-Breathalyzer------This-Is-TOO-Funny----Animated-GIF.gif

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I placed an order last Tuesday, got an order confirmation but nothing since then. I understand they're moving and all but 7 days to ship 4 120ml bottles seems a bit unreasonable to me.

I placed 2 orders elsewhere yesterday & they have already shipped out today. Just a heads up for others thinking about ordering. Maybe wait til they're settled in with their move or prepare for a long wait..

If that's the case, it's unusual. One of the best things about OM Vapes (Besides some of the best joose available) is their customer service. If there's a serious delay, there's a problem. Just reach out with an e-mail dude. I promise they're awesome over there.

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If that's the case, it's unusual. One of the best things about OM Vapes (Besides some of the best joose available) is their customer service. If there's a serious delay, there's a problem. Just reach out with an e-mail dude. I promise they're awesome over there.

Hey thanks George, I hope so. But I'm a bit annoyed now that you tell me that cause I sent an email yesterday morning & 2 days later, no response. This is the longest I've waited to have my order shipped out after years of ordering online. Even orders from fast tech were shipped out quicker lol

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would love to win some Om vapors ejuice!!!

San Antonio,Texas

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update:

Came home & a package from OM was at my front door waiting for me!!

Something must be wrong with their email system or something. I hope they resolve the issue soon cause some ppl are really impatient like that steveS guy & will unnecessarily harass them & talk a bunch of crap lol

Thank you OM vapors! Sorry for doubting you guys for a quick minute there :)

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey thanks George, I hope so. But I'm a bit annoyed now that you tell me that cause I sent an email yesterday morning & 2 days later, no response. This is the longest I've waited to have my order shipped out after years of ordering online. Even orders from fast tech were shipped out quicker lol
Wow, gonna have to chalk that one up to them moving and all because I've also got an order running a little late but I sent an e-mail and they responded within 24 hours to let me know that the package had already been mailed (the day before actually) and provide a tracking number. I totally get your frustration. This is so weird. (This was My 5th order and all the other 4 orders got here 3-4 days later tops.) Plus, If you haven't tried the juice yet, you just may forgive 'em for that alone. I know it almost sounds like I'm on their payroll but it's only 'cause out of the hundreds of juices I've tried, I only have two companies that I really love still. This one and another called "Unique E-Cig" their "Cloud Collection" is to die for. (Particularly the Graham Cracker flavor.)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I would love a chance to win some OM Juice- always on the look out for my next favorite ADV!

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I received my order about a week ago, and man oh man
as soon as I opened my complex's front door I was greeted with a wonderful scent coming directly from the mailbox
I could tell it was a scent I hadn't smelled before, it was The Lotus. I opened my package, cracked the lotus open
and geez!! absolutely amazing flavor. OmVapors is BY FAR the best inexpensive juiceline I have tried
premium flavors at its finest. Thanks again for the great prize @ Omvapors

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Last time I went fishing, caught nothing but mosquito bites...

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I received my prize, Thanks OmVape

Sent from my Z819L using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Another great contest! Thank you OMVAPORS! Hope I'm lucky. I'm always open to new flavors.
If I understand this correctly, I am to choose 3 flavors?

1. 6mg - NIRVANA!- I'm just getting into pastry and can't wait!
2. 6mg - MINDFUL MONKEY would be a great change from vanilla, yogurts and bland strawberries.
3. 6mg - THE COBRA - My ADV. Would love yours to try!

A beautiful Vape Cloud for all:
Vape Cloud_MayGodSmile.jpg

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Another great contest! Thank you OMVAPORS! Hope I'm lucky. I'm always open to new flavors.
If I understand this correctly, I am to choose 3 flavors?

1. NIRVANA!- I'm just getting into pastry and can't wait!
2. MINDFUL MONKEY would be a great change from vanilla, yogurts and bland strawberries.
3. THE COBRA - My ADV. Would love yours to try!

A beautiful Vape Cloud for all:
View attachment 59698
Cobra is awesome, haven't had the others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nirvana, Ascension and The Tiger. Pure awesomeness.

Sent from my Z819L using Tapatalk

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Work is over hurray

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors