Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ugh too early after a long night. Coffee in hand and much needed

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coffee & butterscotch custard in hand but cobra sounds good for a breakfast vape too :coffee:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't get too excited because they have not contacted any of the winners who were announced. Posted the winners and went quiet.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, that is interesting that they haven't responded to any of the posts about a bad email link and it's not like they aren't getting notifications on this thread because of a lack of posts :wait:

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Extremely excited about trying your flavors guys but hey..... Every time I try to e-mail you my details they get sent back. Is something wrong with your e-mail? I'm gonna send you my info via FB instant message just let me know on the boards here if you need it any other way. Thanks guys.
email "[email protected]" I believe I typo'd the email....

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We have selected you as a winner!!!

Please email [email protected] with your name, shipping address, preferred flavor for the 2 30ml juices, and the nicotine concentration by Friday, June 24th.

We will ship out the orders to the winners on that date. Winners who have not responded by Friday, June 24th will forfeit the contest.

Above all else, thank you all for your participation and helping us keep our dream alive. Have a great week and Breathe Easy!
Use email [email protected]....I'm dumb and put an "s" in there...

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Please email [email protected] with your name, shipping address, preferred flavor for the 2 30ml juices, and the nicotine concentration by Friday, June 24th.

We will ship out the orders to the winners on that date. Winners who have not responded by Friday, June 24th will forfeit the contest.

Above all else, thank you all for your participation and helping us keep our dream alive. Have a great week and Breathe Easy!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Now through the end of August, Om Vapors is picking 5 winners weekly, every Monday morning, who will receive 2 free 30ml juices. Winners will get to pick their own flavors from the listing below:

The Cobra - Much like a cobra, this flavor can catch you off-guard. This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.

Mindful Monkey - The Mindful Monkey is Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.

Nirvana - Get ready to enter a state of eternal bliss with Nirvana. Nirvana is a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.

Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.

The Tiger - The Tiger is perfect for the morning vaper. This cereal Flavor is a fusion of sugarcoated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.
The giveaway continues! 5 more winners will be selected this Monday, June 27th. If you've already won, you can't win again. However, we love all the support we are getting from you guys! Keep it coming.

On another note, we have tried to reach out to the contest winners today about a typo in the email we provided. Email [email protected] with the requested info, not [email protected]. Very sorry for that mistake. Hopefully it has not inconvenienced you guys a great deal.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Emails have been sent with no response along with no response to PM's.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Put me in for some Cobra.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They say they have tried to reach out but no PM or emails have been received.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks a great deal for all the patience you have shown. We have posted a reply, as have others in the community, with the correct email address. Sorry we haven't responded to the dozen posts you made in the last 48 hrs or so. We only have one person in office this week as a member of our team is preparing for a wedding this summer. We send out orders for contest winners on FRIDAY because we need a few days to take care of certain aspects of the business that pulls us away from our forums. Thanks again for your patience. Enjoy your winnings.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks a great deal for all the patience you have shown. We have posted a reply, as have others in the community, with the correct email address. Sorry we haven't responded to the dozen posts you made in the last 48 hrs or so. We only have one person in office this week as a member of our team is preparing for a wedding this summer. We send out orders for contest winners on FRIDAY because we need a few days to take care of certain aspects of the business that pulls us away from our forums. Thanks again for your patience. Enjoy your winnings.

If you would response to the emails sent by the winners it would greatly appreciated with all the confusion.

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The giveaway continues! 5 more winners will be selected this Monday, June 27th. If you've already won, you can't win again. However, we love all the support we are getting from you guys! Keep it coming.
Thanks @OmVape. Gonna keep trying for some Mantra. It sounds delicious. :)

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you would response to the emails sent by the winners it would greatly appreciated with all the confusion.
Steve, maybe you're having trouble comprehending my last message to you. 1 person in office. Time mainly focused on manufacturing, packaging orders, and responding to BUSINESS email. We check the PROMO email only a couple times a week. We cannot interact on the forums every day. We would like to, but this is just one aspect of a multi-faceted business. Please stop spamming this post with your negativity.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Steve, maybe you're having trouble comprehending my last message to you. 1 person in office. Time mainly focused on manufacturing, packaging orders, and responding to BUSINESS email. We check the PROMO email only a couple times a week. We cannot interact on the forums every day. We would like to, but this is just one aspect of a multi-faceted business. Please stop spamming this post with your negativity.

If you responded to the emails or actually did attempt to contact us as you indicated that would be appreciated. Posting in the thread is not spamming.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you responded to the emails or actually did attempt to contact us as you indicated that would be appreciated. Posting in the thread is not spamming.
Since you're so dissatisfied with us, please select another winner from the thread to receive your prize. You will not be receiving your prize. We prefer not doing business with you. You can respond with snarky comments to everything but the direct reply I sent you with the correct address. Funny you can't bother to take the time to be productive. Have a great life.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I sent you multiple polite messages and requested a response and I did not get snarky with you.

Sent email to correct address 6/21 and attempted to send a contact from your website. Also no response to PM's. Never was I disrespectful or snarky as you put it.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thank you for the opportunity and completely understand that you need to maintain your daily business before giving away free juice. Its always nice when you have winners who are grateful and understanding enough to wait for a response.

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try this again!! Just back from vaca... Mindful Monkey would hit the spot... Thanks for the chance.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
putting my name in there again. All the flavors sound great

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mannnnnnn would love to win.... but the decision on those profiles
LOL might have to do "eem meeny miney MO'!"

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah you can put me in for another shot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OMVape please allow me to apologize for Steve45's rude & flat out ungrateful behavior. I attempted to inform him of the error regarding the e-mail problem already but apparently he'd rather behave like an entitled child. This isn't typical of how we act here at Vaping Underground when Awesome Vendors hand out neat giveaways. Sorry man.

Last edited:

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chocolate peanut butter ice cream. .......

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors