Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
coil died yesterday, got new one, put in today, only firing on back cylinder, checked codes, cleared, some codes came back, new coil fried while doing the testing. Possible bad ignition module - gonna try checking with the Harley shop tomorrow.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
My KZ650 has been parked for 20 years since my coil died. Someday she will be Resurrected

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great Sunday. . Got the yard work done before the rain started. .. win

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems then over here when you're done with them mac, please!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
coil died yesterday, got new one, put in today, only firing on back cylinder, checked codes, cleared, some codes came back, new coil fried while doing the testing. Possible bad ignition module - gonna try checking with the Harley shop tomorrow.
Have you checked the wiring harness?? I had some similiar issues but all fixed now.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My KZ650 has been parked for 20 years since my coil died. Someday she will be Resurrected

Lol my youngest has a 78 kz650 his dad picked up for him. Needed some work so dad told him fix it get it running and we will go get your liscense. He started then stopped. Went for a ride with dad on the harley came back witg a huge smile picked up his laptop and started reading how to fix it. Just dads way of trying to get a teenager off the playstation.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Mine I a 79 that I bought in 82 . Still only 30000 miles . Bought as soon as I turned 18 since my parents would not let me get one.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
need the magic mechanics to show up in the middle of the night and do their thing
Send them here as well we currently are finishing up mt softtail and what i like to call the possessed KTM. Son is working on his kz650 and kz900. Rules around my house are if your going to ride you have to know the mechanics so you understand the bike

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mine I a 79 that I bought in 82 . Still only 30000 miles . Bought as soon as I turned 18 since my parents would not let me get one.

I believe if my kids want to ride they will no matter what i say better to teach them right then just let them go do it later. My youngest started at 4 oldest was into drag racing started at 15. As a mom i just get worried because all 3 of my boys are speed freaks lol i think its inherited i was racing at 14 and so was their dad. Cant really yell at them for it so we just make sure they are doing it right and safe. The old kawis are making a comeback i would get it going make it pretty and sell it if you arent going to ride

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I believe if my kids want to ride they will no matter what i say better to teach them right then just let them go do it later. My youngest started at 4 oldest was into drag racing started at 15. As a mom i just get worried because all 3 of my boys are speed freaks lol i think its inherited i was racing at 14 and so was their dad. Cant really yell at them for it so we just make sure they are doing it right and safe. The old kawis are making a comeback i would get it going make it pretty and sell it if you arent going to ride
I plan to... One of these years

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Checking in for the win! Hello everyone, I hope everyone had great weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
76259-nobody-expects-the-Spanish-Inq-bLzy.gif

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you checked the wiring harness?? I had some similiar issues but all fixed now.

Have thought about that - think I'm just gonna get it into the shop and have them do it. Don't have all my tools here plus not a lot of time to work on it.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The cobra is flipping amazing. I had to stock up with their sale. I'm hooked it's the first juice in a long time that I buy I usually make my own but it's so good. I highly recommend it.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning everyone. Tired today. Think I need to round up some coffee

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm just looking forward to getting the week over with so i can enjoy my 3 day weekend

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn man that sucks, but much respect for picking up the extra while she is down

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sadly enough haven't tried it out yet. Was finishing up some of my others first and letting it steep some

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors