Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hey folks,

What is the great news today? Sourcemore brings you the excellent vape kit-VOOPOO Argus GT II 2 Kit

Argus GT II 2 Kit consists of Argus GT 2 Mod and Maat Tank New. It is powered by dual 18650 cells and comes with 200W max power stable output. Argus GT II is designed with advanced IP68 rating tri-proof function (water-proof, dust-proof and drop proof), which makes it durable and strong. Utilizing GENE.TT 2.0 chip, you can enjoy multiple vaping modes such as Smart, RBA, Turbo and TC. What's more, the features of 3A type-c fast charging and 0.96 inch TFT display screen will make the vaping more convenient. The Maat Tank New features ingenious volcano crater design for leakage proof and airflow improvement. It can hold 6.5ml e-juice capacity. Argus GT 2 adopts The Dual In One Tech 2.0 mesh coils to offer fuller, more delicate and multi-layered clouds. Besides, Argus GT 2 Kit is compatible with all TPP coils. The package of Argus GT II is made of SPTE material and is an ideal storage for Argus GT II both delicate in appearance and durable in use.

Would you like to enjoy vaping with this wonderful VOOPOO Argus GT II 2 Kit? Just join this game, you may catch an opportunity to win it. A lucky dog can be you!!!

To enter:
1. How often do you search on Google for content related to vaping now?
2. Are there any VOOPOO products that you would like to have but Sourcemore doesn't sell?
3. What products from other brands do you like? (Reply with the link from Sourcemore.com)

Note:
1. One winner will be picked by random.org on April 22nd, 2022.
2. You must be over 21.
3. Number your entry, for instance: [HASH=281]#Post1[/HASH]
4. Max 3 replies for each member.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sometimes

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Are there any VOOPOO products that you would like to have but Sourcemore doesn't sell?
nope

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
[HASH=281]#Post1[/HASH]

1. I do not use Google as a search engine. Do look for vape stuff maybe two or three times a month.
2. Do not know, seldom visit Sourcemore & VooPoo does not usually make product relevant to what I prefer using.
3. Sourcemore does not carry any other "brands" I like to use.

Optional 4th question:

Why participate if the prizes are of little to no interest? Not sure.

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. Geekvape is good gear.

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sometimes

Sent from my ASUS_I003D using Tapatalk

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not that I can think of

Sent from my ASUS_I003D using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors