Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hey folks,

What is the great news today? Sourcemore brings you an excellent vape kit - VOOPOO Drag X PnP-X Kit

Drag X PnP-X Kit continues the ultimate sensory vaping of the previous generation, it is also created with five new appearances of Knight themes. Drag X PnP-X can fit the curvature of your fingers perfectly with ergonomic arc design. Drag X PnP X Kit can work with single 18650 battery with 5-80W adjustable wattage, comes with type-c 5V/2A fast charging port. Powered by new GENE.TT Chip, it has many innovative functions: SMART mode, PUFF recording, SCORE ranking, etc. RBA mode is also available for it. The new PnP-X Pod of 5ml e-juice capacity comes with the upgraded decorative metal ring and knob-filling on the top. In addition, it features a more convenient way of refilling, a more compact anti-leakage design, too. Infinite airflow system enables PnP-X Pod to support the adjustment of any airway. Drag X PnP-X Kit is equipped with PnP-VM6 0.15ohm coil and PnP-VM1 0.3ohm Coil, and it is compatible with all PnP coils.

Would you like to enjoy vaping with this wonderful VOOPOO Drag X PnP-X Kit? Just join this game, you may catch an opportunity to win it. A lucky dog can be you!!!

To enter:
1. How often do you search on Google for content related to vaping now?
2. Are there any VOOPOO products that you would like to have but Sourcemore doesn't sell?
3. What products from other brands do you like? (Reply with the link from Sourcemore.com)

Note:
1. One winner will be picked by random.org on November 29th, 2021.
2. You must be over 21.
3. Number your entry, for instance: [HASH=281]#Post1[/HASH]
4. Max 3 replies for each member.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sometimes

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Are there any VOOPOO products that you would like to have but Sourcemore doesn't sell?
no

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Post #1

I search Google for vape related content (products and reviews) nearly daily.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Post #2

At present, I can think of no VooPoo products not currently available on Sourcemore.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sometimes

Sent from my ASUS_I003D using Tapatalk

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no

Sent from my ASUS_I003D using Tapatalk

RiRi

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
How often do you search on Google for content related to vaping now?
Few times a week.

RiRi

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Are there any VOOPOO products that you would like to have but Sourcemore doesn't sell?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors