ENDED-Vapesourcing Halloween Giveaway Second Launch-Wismec Preva DNA Kit-11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys. Halloween is knocking on the door. To celebrate the grand festival, here comes vapesourcing's second launch of Halloween Giveaway! This time the prize is the eye-catching Wismec Preva DNA Kit. Wanna put your hands on it? Come on!

Wismec Preva DNA is a combination of advanced technology and high-level craftsmanship. Powered by a built-in 1050mAh battery, it allows for up to 20W of power that can be personalized to three different output levels. An LED light on the side indicates if power is set to low (yellow), medium (green) or high (blue). There is also replay technology to remember your chosen flavor setting. For better performance, you can customize all the settings via eScribe from Evolv. This software permits configuration, modification, and monitoring of any DNA device.
wismec-preva-dna-20w-pod-system_15__1.jpg

As for the pods of the Preva DNA, they can store up to 3mL of e-liquid and can be refilled via a top filling structure. Two pods are included with purchase, both of which are built with alternate coils. The first is a 0.25ohm vapor-focused pod that results in DTL vaping or you may prefer the flavor-focused 0.5ohm coil which may be compatible with nicotine salts and results in an MTL vape experience. At the bottom of the drip tip, you can twist a ring to regulate airflow. With this design, you may set the unit to a restricted or wide-open setting or somewhere in between.

Simple to Enter:
1. Have an account on VapeSourcing? (Log in for better prices)
2. Which Wismec device do you like best in vapesourcing online store? (Leave a link)
3. What kind of vape device do you use most in daily vaping?
4. Why or how did you get started on Vaping?

Note:
1. Contest end date: 11/13. One winner will be selected by random.org on 11/14.
2. You must be older than 18.
3. Number your entry
4. Max 4 replies each participant

More details about the Wismec Preva DNA Kit: https://vapesourcing.com/wismec-preva-dna-kit.html
Good luck!

Last edited:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. What kind of vape device do you use most in daily vaping?
box mod

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
3. What kind of vape device do you use most in daily vaping? My Geekvape Aegis Solo with a falcon king tank

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
4. Why or how did you get started on Vaping? Why I got into vaping: I wanted to quit smoking and heard vaping was a healthy alternative. How: my husband and brother in law started vaping and allowed me to try out their pod systems and I fell in love from there. Now I’m going down the awesome rabbit hole that is the vaping world!

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
1. Have an account on VapeSourcing? (Log in for better prices) I've got an account.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
3. What kind of vape device do you use most in daily vaping? Squonk

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
4. Why or how did you get started on Vaping? I played around with cigalikes to cut back on my smoking and save money. Then I found out I had serious heart problems so I bought a mod, tank and eliquid and started vaping in earnest until I was able to quit smoking.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
At home I use full size mods, usually with RTAs.
At work I use small systems like pods or small tank devices.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Started vaping occasionally about 12 years ago but didn't truly dive in until about a year & a half ago when I decided to quit smoking for good. Now it's a huge part of my life & I'm happier, & feel healthier than ever before! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors