Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good day everyone, I hope that you are all having a great day so far! I also hope that you all have a great weekend as well!!! I am trying my hardest to get on and drop by @ least one time a day if not more ! I really like the vaping watch thread and I would hate to see us all lose out cause no one wants to take the time to give back to Vapingwatch when they have been so much more than just generous to all of u us!!!

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

Woot its the weekend. I am starting mine off by taking a friends daughter (adult) and my youngest to a haunted house that I have been told his highly theatrical and supposedly is in an actually haunted house. Getting kind excited as we are heading out after work to go there :) I havent been to a haunted house in god knows how long. Last time I remember I was in grade school lol. Then tomorrow its off to take my youngest to see Goosebumps at the theater. I love October. The bugs die off (eventually), it cools down, the changes are super colorful and most of all its because its got Halloween :) Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone.....well its been a week since we heard from @VapeOn86 I hope she is okay how is everyone else doing well here is a fall picture I took while dropping the kids off to school does anybody else have a picture they took of "fall"
ff3d5da0c129155589e651f3e12a0c22.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
uploadfromtaptalk1445635338607.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So it's Saturday and I know as a kid Saturday was cartoon day so why don't we post out favorite cartoon from childhood or now I will start
599fc70dee4d794fe9fb3a5597819dfb.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love the cartoons! Some good memories there, thanks. Everyone doing ok? Happy & having some fun? I got to help hubby set up his new computer - all the updates, downloading programs, adjusting settings, etc. Not real fun but he will be taking me out to dinner as payment, lol. My Saturday is about done, see you all tomorrow! 90c1a709fedf287cf72e05fe3ed03469_zps3d6akywq.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Love the cartoons! Some good memories there, thanks. Everyone doing ok? Happy & having some fun? I got to help hubby set up his new computer - all the updates, downloading programs, adjusting settings, etc. Not real fun but he will be taking me out to dinner as payment, lol. My Saturday is about done, see you all tomorrow! View attachment 31720
Nooo.
God I HATE that new set up shit, when I got my laptop I spent 40 hours or so updating it and clearing out the bloatware.

Glad When I built my gaming system may it rest in pieces, It thankfully was a clean install.

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happy Sunday vaping watch friends (so iam the unofficial thread moderator sorry I CAN'T offer prizes but I can/will continue to try to keep our thread going !!So on with the favorite cartoons there are so many we will continue this for a day or too and hopefully we will hear from @VapeOn86 as iam starting to become extremely worried as I know she was having health issues (please check in with us even if there's no gift to bare we are WORRIED) we expected to see you in last weekend and still haven't. ...

CARTOON AWAYS VW FRIENDS
ee6fed772d470f4afa46b253682fcab5.jpg

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uploadfromtaptalk1445780321982.jpg
Good morning to all of you Vaping watchers and co.! One of my favorite cartoons when I was little was the Shirt Tales and I really wish that they still had a good Saturday morning lineup for the kids of this generation!

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good252520Morning252520Friends.jpg It's Sunday and I got to roll over and go back to sleep! Felt really good, too! I had such a headache after messing with that **** computer yesterday. I totally agree with you, Nasty, I hate doing that stuff. I just did it all 2 months ago with Mom's new computer, you would think I'd learn to go hide somewhere..... Kids are coming over, pork chops & sour cream with chives mashed potatoes (hubby is cooking). Daughter will be going home with the Lemon Doughnut bottle. I can't taste it :oops: and hubs doesn't like lemon. She loves it. Have a good day, laugh and love and have some fun!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
View attachment 31774 It's Sunday and I got to roll over and go back to sleep! Felt really good, too! I had such a headache after messing with that **** computer yesterday. I totally agree with you, Nasty, I hate doing that stuff. I just did it all 2 months ago with Mom's new computer, you would think I'd learn to go hide somewhere..... Kids are coming over, pork chops & sour cream with chives mashed potatoes (hubby is cooking). Daughter will be going home with the Lemon Doughnut bottle. I can't taste it :oops: and hubs doesn't like lemon. She loves it. Have a good day, laugh and love and have some fun!
@vapingange23 opened hers today and I couldn't taste lemon either...hmm mm mine is still steeping...wondering steep longer for better flavor or after 2 weeks does it get any better??

Last edited:

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 31774 Kids are coming over, pork chops & sour cream with chives mashed potatoes (hubby is cooking). Daughter will be going home with the Lemon Doughnut bottle. I can't taste it :oops: and hubs doesn't like lemon. She loves it.

I'm one of the lucky ones that can distinctly taste the lemon. There are a lot of other fruit flavors that I cannot taste so I know the feeling. Lunch sounds good though. :)

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I need a good e juice but what a good one I don't know?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

Good morning everyone. This is my favorite week out of the whole year. Love Halloween. Bonus this year its on a Saturday. We are doing a costume contest at work on Friday. I am super excited. Love dressing up for halloween. I will be going as a giant fuzzy tigger again this year. The kids seem to love it :) Caught an amazing deal on candy yesterday so will definitely have candy for the kids that come visit us and work friday :) Had a busy busy weekend. Took my youngest and a friend to a haunted house on friday. Which was a blast and then took him and 2 of his friends to see the Goosebumps movie on Sunday. Was a very fun weekend. Sad that the weekend is over but at least its a fun week ahead :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey gang... Just wanna let you know I'm checking with Watch to see what's up. I'm sure @VapeOn86 is fine. Sometimes real life has to take priority. I'll let y'all know after I've heard back from Watch.

@Vapingbeauty We appreciate your enthusiasm :)

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happy Monday good afternoon everyone hope the day has been treating you well, so it's Halloween week ....who loves halloween movies let's post our favorite Halloween movies I will start
faf5c1022ccb776a99ce76da5ce49932.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
One Two Freddies comin' for you........

295252-a-nightmare-on-elm-street.jpg

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening everyone! Hope it's been a good Monday (yuck). I don't do Halloween movies, but I loved the True Blood series! Stocked up on the good stuff candy, 'cuz you know who gets the left-overs......Hubby likes to dress up in a sheet and scare the kids. I think I need a little more time here Recliner%20Med%20w%20Smiley_zps3zdpcvke.gif then call it a night, eyes are getting heavy. Sleep well!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
f2fde847326f9e038e7e6a8fb427ae57.jpg

Just got it today.
Don't believe the hype, Crown is better!

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.
I to love My crown but sadly have to say I do love the triple coils I have the hatrick and it sucks so I was skeptical but tfv4 is sweet imo

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning guys hope everyone is having a swell day .....need a few minutes to think of a community post (game)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He all I'm back been a bit sick but I think in getting back up now how has all been
Glad you're starting to feel better. Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wonder will I ever give up vaping

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wonder will I ever give up vaping

I have thought about that also and at this moment in time NO but I always said the same thing about smoking so who really knows

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok all what are your number #1 flavor in the no frill line I will start and it a close one for me but have to go with stawberry yogurt

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Strawberry Yogurt

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors