Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love that the wicking holes are at the very bottom, so no more turning the tank side ways to get that last little bit of juice or dumping it into the bottle if I wanna switch juices.
Lol well said

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all! Happy dance, Monday is over with!! :bliss: Wasn't the best day...took Mom to have her hearing aid checked out, wasn't working. Needs a part that of course they are out of! Will take 7- 10 days to get it in! Are you kidding me? She can't hear!!! :headbang:
Ok, I'll chill out with my Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie and coffee. Sweet dreams :goodnight:

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found some green tea that's been sitting in my cabinet for at least a year; I regret drinking a quart of it right before my commute started...

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi, all! Happy dance, Monday is over with!! :bliss: Wasn't the best day...took Mom to have her hearing aid checked out, wasn't working. Needs a part that of course they are out of! Will take 7- 10 days to get it in! Are you kidding me? She can't hear!!! :headbang:
Ok, I'll chill out with my Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie and coffee. Sweet dreams :goodnight:

Would you pllllease tell me where you bought that ejuice? :)
My favorite is Cafe Mocha with a few drops of menthol. I only vape on it in the morning with my coffee. If I vaped it during the day, I wouldn't use/try my other juices! (Got at Zeus)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sounds too good to pass up. Thanks!

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
WinnerWinner_zps4c04807b.gif

@mandikay and @Markw4mms

You've each won a $10 credit to Vaping Watch!!!!
:stars::stars2::hearts:

Please private message me here in the forum for claim instructions.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats, @mandikay and @Markw4mms !!!
Overcast and gray here today, if it's not going to rain I would prefer to see some sunshine! Gray isn't my color, lol. Unless it's a cat's fur...
Vegetable beef soup and biscuits for dinner, yummy stuff! Ice cream coming up for dessert soon.
Sweet dreams, all!

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alright, the weekend is here! Anyone have some fun plans? My weekend will be the usual chores, lol. Off to my bathtub, sleep well!
Build a shed for the waterwell. It's finally below 80º at night here. Maybe watch some deer, fix some fence, build coils, and Sunday morning go share some experience, strength and hope at a treatment center

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice man haven't been able to touch my PS4 in months
Until my lady moves out here I've got work, my guitar, my vapes and my video games. No licence, no fun. Lol
Just bought the relaunch of Skyrim for ps4, cleaned me out but I am occupied

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just bought the relaunch of Skyrim for ps4, cleaned me out but I am occupied
Love me some Skyrim. I'm a PC gamer so was able to just download the update through Steam. I honestly haven't even tried it yet. Haven't been in a gaming mood for a while but I'm looking forward to giving it a go once more mods are out for it.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening! Happy Saturday night, lol. I got all my vape stuff packed and ready for a possible trip to Lubbock. Be back late Tuesday or Wednesday. Lots of good VW juices are going with me, of course. In the meantime,
happysunday and week.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors