ENDED - Vaporl Giveaway: Win OneVape Mace 55 Pod Kit for free- 12/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, Vaporl's new giveaway is coming!! Today, we offer you two OneVape Mace 55 Pod Kit as the prize.
The Onevape Mace 55 kit is a brand-new innovative pod system kit with exquisite and compact design. It comes with big 1500mAh built-in battery ang large 3.5ml e-liquid capacity that could guarantee your long time vaping experience. There are three levels adjustable voltage: 3.3v, 3v and 2.7v, adjusted according to your various demands. It fires up to 55w and can be fully charged within 1.5h by USB type-c port. Besides, equipped with 3.5ml cartridge, it is compatible with three Onevape coils: M 0.6ohm(single mesh), DM 0.3ohm(dual mesh) and TM 0.2ohm(three mesh), both could pump nicotine and regular smoke oil.
1574329280.jpg

How to enter?
1. REMOVED BY STAFF - NOT ALLOWED
2. Do you like this product? Tell about your opinion.
Please Note:
1. You must be over 18.
2. We will pick 2 lucky winners on Dec 6, 2019.

Last edited by a moderator:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't know if I like it unless you send me one to try.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
2. I really like the compact size! Would fit nicely in your hand and not feel bulky. I also like the fact in comes installed with a quick charging battery. The fact it can go up to 55w is also a nice factor. The fill capacity and options of coils are also nice!

Thank you for the opportunity to possibly win one of these!

HellaGoodVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
#2 I do like it! I like the compact size and I think it would make a great gfo anywhere mod and I also like that it can handle 55w.

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
#Post 2
Onevape Mace 55 kit is an interesting and beautiful device! Recently, manufacturers have been making devices more and more interesting! I like a wide variety of colors!

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
2. The rainbow looks really good

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

sergor25

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
post 2.
Very good pod, nice design, big battery capacity, nice tank. I like it.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Great battery life at 1500 mah. Best i've seen. Hopefully will have an RBA deck. Refillable.

Blazel78

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. It's definitely my style. I'm not 100% sure I'd like it. But I'd like to find out

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
2. Do you like this product? Tell about your opinion. Nice pod, decent battery, looks like it would feel good in my hand. I'd love to try it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors