Become a Patron!

ENDED - What's your favorite product in the year 2019? Vaporesso Christmas [GIVEAWAY] - 12/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vaporesso_Chelsea

Hi Vaporesso fans,

Christmas is coming! And Vaporesso would like to take this chance to thank you all for the support over the whole year.
In the year 2019, Vaporesso did bring out a lot of products in different styles

Box mod: Built-in battery Luxe Nano kit and Target Mini 2 kit;
Dual battery Gen kit and single battery Swag II kit
Vape pen: Sky Solo/Plus kit, the VM family -- VM 18 Stick and VM Solo 22
Pod system: Vaporesso CLICK, the PodStick, the Degree
Pod Mod: The coming Target PM 80

You can know all the details here

And not only us, but all the other brands have also brought out good products. So what's your favorite product of the year 2019? Comment below to let us know the brand, the product name, and the reason

We will select 3 winners to win the very special Christmas gift box from Vaporesso.
What's inside? Check below:

You can also enter Vaporesso Instagram for more entries. The winners will be announced at Dec 23rd

Thanks again and Merry Christmas.

Vaporesso Marketing Team

upload_2019-12-16_19-53-34.png

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My fav of 2019 is MVP5 Ajax Kit from Innokin, cause it has plenty of cool add-ons like flashlight, compass (haha, I'm not sure I really need it) and it can be used as a powerbank.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My favorite item of 2019 is the GeekVape Aegis X! I’ve been wanting one since it came out! Mainly for the screen display! My solo doesn’t show its display well at all in the sunlight, but the aegis x does. My other mods/pods that use LED indicators also don’t show well in the sunlight, so it’s hard to tell when I completely turn off my system. I also like strong batteries, whether internal or external.

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I am really liking my GeekVape Aegis X when I first got two weeks ago I had to test it so I tossed it off the 7th-floor balcony and it works like a champ and you can not even tell that it was dropped, on top of being waterproof yes I took it into the pool as well (I am really glad it works as advertised since I bought it)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Wotofo Elder Dragon was one of my favorite RDAs to use all year. It's easy to set up, has a good amount of airflow, and gives great flavor. I don't know when it was released but it was new to me.

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently started experimenting with the genesis RTA.
My NEXTASIS RTA is not a puzzle for the faint of heart.:):xD:

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
My favourite vape product of 2019 is, far-and-away, the Smok Mag P3. I simply love everything about this mod. The styling, the hand feel, the materials, the touch screen UI, the excellent display that's readable even in full sunlight, battery compartment and door latch. Everything.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Well at the risk of sounding like a homer the Vaporesso Gen mod is my favorite mod of 2019. I’m sure the fact I just got it has something to do with it but there is also several reasons this is my fav. The menu button: every mod should have this button and for the life of me I don’t know why they don’t. It doesn’t take much space and saves wear & tear on the fire button not having to press it multiple times to change something. Please make every mod you make have this button. Maybe it will catch on and all the other brands will do it too.
Ok I got a little sidetracked lobbying for buttons so back to the subject at hand. The features: I love all the features the Gen has. If you want to do something vape related, this mod has a mode to make it so.
Performance: the Gen works excellent in wattage mod including the wattage curve. It also does temperature control good although I don’t really vape TC I’ve tried it out and it did what it’s supposed to do. This mod just provides an excellent, smooth, powerful hit which I love so that’s another reason.
Build quality: the coating on this thing is awesome. I love just stroking it being it’s so soft and smooth yet textured. It’s also lightweight, some may equate this to cheap but not with this mod. I didn’t think a mod’s weight was important but this mod has changed my outlook. It’s solid and light without any rattles whatsoever. The battery door is the tightest best fit door on any mod anywhere.
Finally battery life: this mod lasts twice as long as my Smoant Cylon did with the same atomizer at the same power and I love my Cylon and Smoant. I think because the small simple screen helps with this but don’t take that the wrong way. It still provides you with all pertinent information and although I wish some of it was a little bigger but that’s just cause I’m old and have bad eyes. That’s not something to concern you though because we are a dying segment of the population that doesn’t matter and should just go ahead and die already. This world is for the young and therefore that’s the demo. You should be marketing to.
I’d like to finish this post by saying I know it’s a Vaporesso thread and I picked a Vaporesso product but I meant every word I wrote. Ok except for the us old folks don’t matter bit, I just thought that was funny. But all the praise I have for the Gen is well deserved and I truly believe it’s the best new dual 18650 that has came out in the year of our lord Twenty thousand and nineteen. Good luck to y’all and pick me Vaporesso!!;)

Aristotel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still love my Vaporesso Aurora Play. It is small and stylish, a bit heavy but very handy, I can take it everywhere I go. And I think everyone knows the main reason people like Aurora Play - that's zippo-style is awesome.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My favorite mod of 2019 is the Asmodus/ Ultroner Thor II 75C DNA
I love everything about this mod- from the 75C DNA board to the beautiful stabwood and that it uses a 21700 battery.
:inlove:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Became a fan of the Vandy Vape Jackaroo mod. Thought it'd be too big and wasn't sure I'd like it, but it's really comfortable. Love the screen and the vape from it, too. Sturdy mod, being shock, dust and water proof.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've had a lot of favorites this year, but the mod I've liked best just happens to be a Vaporesso Luxe S. I love the way it looks, the way it fits my hands, love the firing button, love the screen, menu system is easy to use, fires really fast, temp control actually works! I just love everything about it.

This mod may have been first released in 2018, not sure, but I just got mine a short while ago.

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a huge fan of the Hammer of God. But I’m super interested in the Steam crave Titan PWM box mod. I like the quad 18650 battery set up. Coupled with the Aromamizer Titan RDTA tank. it’s just a beautiful combination and fits my style of Vaping perfectly

Last edited:

Alpharius40k

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like everything that can be powered by single 18650, especially when it is a pod or aio. So my favorite would be Voopoo Vinci X.

HellaGoodVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
A SINGLE favorite? I can't pick just one! I love my Geekvape Nova because it was my very first mod - but then there is the Vaporesso Veco that I just got which is my new fav for going out because it packs more wattage than any pod I have, and the battery lasts. And then there are my Innokins, my Adept and MVP5 which I love to use when I am sitting back and watching a movie. And then I have my Voopoo Too and my Snow Wolf mini. I have plans on getting the Geekvape Aegis X and the Vaporesso Tarot so I'm not sure if I can include mods that I am making heart eyes at but don't have yet??!!! Nope. I can't pick just one:facepalm: ;) But if I HAVE to pick just ONE...The Vaporesso Tarot is just gorgeous!!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Without question my favorite is the Gen mod. What an amazing time I've had with it!! Every time I pick it up I'm impressed with the way it feels in the way it fires. the smart TC is so easy to use I can't believe it! I'm pretty new to TC and still it blew me away! still one of my go to mods on a daily basis and I absolutely have to commend you on its implementation! :)

justjudith

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brand : Smoant
Product Name : Pasito
Reason : i like the design, good battery capacity, USB type C, and support RBA, so i can build my own coil.

alexnorg

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My favorit Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod
I was surprised that this "baby" could also be steamed

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
My favorite vape product is the Voopoo Vinci X. It takes an external battery, has variable wattage and a wide variety of coils. It fits great in my hand and is really good for dl vaping.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No favorite for the year - still using gear that I've had for a few years. No need to spend money when the old stuff still works.

Leclerc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am happy with my Vaporesso Renova Zero, as PODs are getting more and more popular, I think I shall stay on such kind of devices.

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
In 2019, many good products were released. But for me, my favorite is the Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA. This RTA is easy to use. The uniqueness of the design. Gives great flavor and overall super-duper! Brunhilde delight me this year and I am sure that Brunhilde will accompany me in 2020 too!

ItsRaw

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if it is a 2019 device, but I like SMOK Novo for portability and ease of use.

LucidOne

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
For POD system & stealth vaping with high nicotine I only use the Vaporesso ZERO it's the best and only POD system I would use

For Cloud and flavor chasing
"Dovpo MVV2", "Wotofo Recurve 21700 Mech Squonk", "Wasp Nano RDA and RTA"

Last edited:

anatolgromov

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite vape product is the ZERO!
ZERO was created to give you the perfect flavorful, simple, and low-cost alternative to smoking.
The refillable pod system, made from medical grade materials, gives you the ability to choose your flavors. Our patented Press To Fill mechanism makes refilling as simple as it gets! Just fill and go. The cutting edge OMNI Board Mini provides 3 power modes for you to choose from and multiple intelligent safety protections.

Seeing eye

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SMOK Novo is my favorite. It is very good for the pod system. It is the best for me.

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I cannot comment on what is the greatest for 2019. I still use my years old Triade dna250 with a falcon tank. Probably will continue to use this set up until it fails me.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My favorite mod this year has been the vaporesso gen it replaced my tarot mod when it died. I would love to see vaporesso come out with a dual 18650 squonk mod to complete my collection of devises that I use daily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Slappy

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Vinci X Mod Pod Kit
1. Good material
2. Many color options
3. leakage-proof metal holder
4. replaceable 18650 battery

Tenbaks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite set this year is JUUL!
This is what I have been missing for many years.
Compact beautiful and comfortable.

Durubesus

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The best pod of this year is Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod.
It turned out to be very compact and productive.That's my opinion.

bakersuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately, the vaping industry has gone the wrong way.So I don't have this year's favorite product.:wreath:

+Caffeine

Member For 2 Years
Still love my Zero. The best vape is the one you can always have with you. It's small and discreet.

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favourite RTA is the Spica Pro for simply an outstanding MTL vape. Currently running it on the the UD Balrog which goes well.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Boris_bmp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Swag II is better in my opinion.
This is small but an excellent performance mod which is convenient to use. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors