Mod Team Leader
How'd I Do?:p

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mentally handicapped is a bit off the mark my friend. I have a family member who is just that. Please don't use that to diminish someone.

lisarobinette46

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just because someone is new you give them he'll I see how you all are we all have to have a chance to freaking learn

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just because someone is new you give them he'll I see how you all are we all have to have a chance to freaking learn

Yes, we understand. And we are telling you what is needed of you, to participate in the contests. I don't know how to explain it any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We welcome newcomers to our group. Just be sure to read the guidelines, or first post, wherever you are wandering.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Someone please just link her up. I'm using tapatalk and can't

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I was just trying to help you out and I have not seen anyone giving anyone hell! You need to go to the forum section where you were when you found the contests and look for the newcomers or begginers forum and just say hey I am new here I like vaping! Just wanted to say hi! That simple! And then make an avatar or put a picture on your profile please!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm trying. On tapatalk too

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You push the arrow at the top of the page it will take you have of here then you search vaping Underground and it will take you to the main page and you will find the forum threads listed there!

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm trying to figure out how to update your avatar on tapatalk now. That's coming next

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm trying to figure out how to update your avatar on tapatalk now. That's coming next

If you hit your own avatar it would have a camera on it you just push it and the is self explanatory!

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the avatar. Tap the current faceless avatar. It will bring up your profile. At the top is the faceless avatar, click it. It will take you to your camera. Take a pic of something. And post. I took a pic of some of my mods.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you hit your own avatar it would have a camera on it you just push it and the is self explanatory!

Your quicker than i

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just did mine recently so I already knew that part! I would never have been able to post the link like you did! I am still learning! I wouldn't have figured out how to put pictures on the posts if not for CTFX telling me what I could try!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just did mine recently so I already knew that part! I would never have been able to post the link like you did! I am still learning! I wouldn't have figured out how to put pictures on the posts if not for CTFX telling me what I could try!

I'm honored you remembered that ;)

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had to go to comp, to get link. Hopefully all will be well now.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried to help you, never once refered to anything of the sort. Obviously my help went unused, as you do not have an updated avatar.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe that was someone else who referenced that and his comment was about the word itself and not you! If you can please try to fix the avatar and if you have not already introduce yourself and you are going to be needing thicker skin if you want to stick around we will be happy to have you but some of us speak our minds and you cannot expect that we can control everyone's actions or words! I hope you can figure it out and join us for the recipient of the game!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@lisarobinette46 Click on YOUR NAME where I typed it. Then click on the round red circle with a camera icon in it. It will give you an option of choosing a photo from your photo library (gallery) or the option to take a photo using the camera. Make that selection and save it to your profile.

They want you to write up an introduction about yourself. You can do that by clicking here http://vapingunderground.com/forums/vaping-underground-member-introductions.30/ and writing a little about yourself. When you've done this, then you are following their rules for this contest. Until then, it seems as though you aren't following the rules set forth by the person(s) that are sponsoring this contest and therefore won't qualify for a win. I say this to try and help you. I am not involved in this contest, just trying to help.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cantankerous

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years