ENDED - Win Ehpro Cold Steel 100, Experience the Most Compact 21700 Mod--6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Cooperating with AmbitionZ VapeR - a professional Youtube reviewer from USA, Ehpro newly released a powerful and portable box mod, called Cold Steel 100. Inspired by Yamaha motorcycle, it comes with compact and ergonomic appearance for comfortable hand feeling. The fully metal construction of stainless steel, brass and zinc alloy makes it durable to use. Compatible with single 21700/20700/18650 battery, Cold Steel 100 fires up to 120W output with multiple working modes of PWR/TEMP/ CURVE /VOLT/BYPASS, which can meet different vaping requirements. Together with the convenient micro-USB port for charging and upgrade, multiple protections, this Ehpro Cold Steel 100 is a decent choice for single battery mod lovers. Wanna get your hand on this innovative mod? Join us now!

7cINWsy.jpg

To enter:

1.What do you think of the Ehpro Cold Steel 100?

2.Have you used any Ehpro products before? If yes, please write down their names. If not, just comment with Ehpro Cold Steel 100.

3.Which tank do you wanna pair with Cold steel 100? Choose one from www.heavengifts.com and paste the link here.

4.Share the pics of your current vaping devices or any vape memes with us.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on June 17, 2019.
2.Each person can post 6 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1.

------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.
Congratulations #286 @gtrpickr! You are our winner.

8ag1p6p.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interests, you can pick one from https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Ehpro-Cold-Steel-100-MOD.html

Last edited:

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Man, I think this has a super sharp look to it & I'd love to try it! Been using single 21700 mods almost exclusively lately & this would be a great one to experience!

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
#Post 1
What do you think of the Ehpro Cold Steel 100?
Ehpro Cold Steel 100 looks very stylish and compact. I like the design. I am sure that the device is made with high quality and will delight the one who will use it.

malinko81

Member For 1 Year
# 1

1.Sleek design and I think its very ergonomic,nice fusion of tube and box mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it looks a lot alike the SX Mini SL class

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
1.What do you think of the Ehpro Cold Steel 100? Looks slick. I love the idea of a single 21700.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
4.Share the pics of your current vaping devices or any vape memes with us.
X217PJadeb.jpg

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
5.Share the pics of your current vaping devices or any vape memes with us.
cubeminihc.jpg

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
6. Share the pics of your current vaping devices or any vape memes with us.
Handcheckpicob-2117x2268.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors