Hmmmmmmmm
Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you ,for Catching that hopefully all are honest here and won't use it if it's not "there's" which when it's traded it will be put in list to what it's traded for and by whom....
@vaping beauty - might want to edit. You accidentally just posted the coupon code for all to see

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you ,for Catching that hopefully all are honest here and won't use it if it's not "there's" which when it's traded it will be put in list to what it's traded for and by whom....

Welcome. Yeah. If anyone were to try, it'd probably be some jealous lurker. And since like you say, we will know who's *supposed* to get to use it. . .

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How about an official hand check for our OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL PIF BOX
5a9d0c94e03eab9f95132c404b5dff3e.jpg

20160528_171027.jpg

Dunno why it's upside up on my laptop but rotated here o_O
Edit - okay, edited it in Corel Photo-Paint, rotated it, and now in dropbox it shows it as sitting sideways, but displays correctly in Corel and on here. *perplexed*

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
vape kitty.jpg

Attachments

• vape kitty.jpg
    vape kitty.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 26
  • vape kitty.jpg
    vape kitty.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 26

cr1d3r

Member For 4 Years
Ohhhh yeahhhhh!!! I hope I get a chance at them, I need to repaint mine, my clear coat never cured right and made my nice paint job look terrible.... Guess that's what I get for using old cheap clear coat haha

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Marine3313

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There are some Awesome items in there. Me being new will have to go on you tube to check out reviews on some of the things. Lol. I must say you all are the best. So far since I've been a member I have not ran across any idiots on here and I think this will run smoothly. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for doing this. Especially for new vapors like myself.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are some Awesome items in there. Me being new will have to go on you tube to check out reviews on some of the things. Lol. I must say you all are the best. So far since I've been a member I have not ran across any idiots on here and I think this will run smoothly. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for doing this. Especially for new vapors like myself.

What did you send in for the initial box?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
@Vapingbeauty I forgot to put a note in the box I sent you! So, when you get a black Wismec RX200 from someone in Kentucky, that's me! lol

I didn't put a note in either, but figured the photo I posted will exactly match the box received so didn't think about it, lol

cr1d3r

Member For 4 Years
I'll be sending this out as my initial donation for the box! Won't get it out till Tuesday though :/
732034b7ec6b27bfb79cbf9a048343e2.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just crammed some tiny 2mm Claptons in my Simba while i read up on this thread. From the sound of it we will need a forklift to tote this monster box around.

Rkbp2jb.jpg

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just saw this thread!
For some reason notifications aren't wanting to work for me. I'll be sending out my initial donation on Tuesday.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Vapingbeauty & @bondo - I have tons of new 2x3, 3x5, and 4x4 ziplocks (from work) if you'd like me to send in some to VB for inclusion in the box for people to use for liquids and such. Handy for coils and other vaping related items too.

Sorry that I didn't think of it before I shipped off the tank I sent in.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Vapingbeauty & @bondo - I have tons of new 2x3, 3x5, and 4x4 ziplocks (from work) if you'd like me to send in some to VB for inclusion in the box for people to use for liquids and such. Handy for coils and other vaping related items too.

Sorry that I didn't think of it before I shipped off the tank I sent in.
Sounds great ALWAYs can use them

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So everyones name is in Iam on my way out for a family day at coco keys water park I will be compiling a list of whats in tonight and will have it up Tomorrow the latest...... Happy Memorial Day weekend see you later tonight!!!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So everyones name is in Iam on my way out for a family day at coco keys water park I will be compiling a list of whats in tonight and will have it up Tomorrow the latest...... Happy Memorial Day weekend see you later tonight!!!

Sounds great. Enjoy yourself

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just use the browser in my iPhone or my laptop.
likewise, I use browser on laptop. When someone tags you in a post, even if you've never visited the thread, it is supposed to alert you with a message saying so-and-so mentioned you (or tagged you, i forget which text this forum uses). . . This --> @Spyg0at is supposed to trigger a mention alert (in addition to the quote alert you got from me quoting you). The purpose is to call your attention to the post, even if you've never visited that particular thread, or even that sub-forum.

Last edited:

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Didn't get a chance to get to the post office yesterday so will send my stuff out first thing teusday

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
likewise, I use browser on laptop. When someone tags you in a post, even if you've never visited the thread, it is supposed to alert you with a message saying so-and-so mentioned you (or tagged you, i forget which text this forum uses). . . This --> @Spyg0at is supposed to trigger a mention alert (in addition to the quote alert you got from me quoting you). The purpose is to call your attention to the post, even if you've never visited that particular thread, or even that sub-forum.

I get a hundred notifications every day..lol. I am a "Whiskey's Corner" dweller. I never really check them.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

VU Sponsors