Become a Patron!

Ever meet shop owners that say the stuff they sell is garbage and yet keeps selling them?

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
recently met this guy that opened up a new pod shop around my house, guys pretty guys and he ask me for advice alot on things. hes an official distributor for this brand called AUV pods but he doesnt push his main product as he thinks its crap compare to the other stuff he has for sale. AUV is his main product as hes got official authorization for it compare to the other products thats got non official authorization. he giving crazy deals right now for it and hes still gonna be purchasing the product.

i dont know whats up but its kinda funny in a way, hes being asking my advice on this and im not too sure what to say ATM lol

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I get more shop owners claim that everyone is buying up pod mods. Yet, I see more people using mods with RTAs. In essence, I don't believe the vape shop people. I believe what I see. Even the folks in the vape shops are using RTAs, not pods.

It's difficult to indoctrinate someone that has both eyes open.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I once yrs ago went to a vape shop in another town, none where I live.
The guy was trying to convince me to buy some rebuildable thing. I just wanted a tank with coils, at the time a Clieto tank. He said how much better it was the one he had, how great it tasted, how big the clouds were. He then turned on his mod and took a huge draw to show me. He coughed that much he nearly choked :giggle:
I got the Clieto.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
that shop owner doesnt really claim a lot of stuff, in fact hes honest as fuck. like when shits doesnt work, he just ask me, like today he didnt know their is a dual mode setup on one of his pod mods. i told him that and hes the owner lol.

VU Sponsors